It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Bloody good point! I'd momentarily forgot that.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Corbell still hasn't graced us with an answer.

Did he only drive by to plug his previous and (it seems) forthcoming "Kevin" interview?

Ar least that is how it appears.

Come on, Jezza, stay awhile... relax.... sup a cuppa.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

TFTR provided some evidence that could be construed to suggest he was TFT. On the other hand TFTR could be part of a flytrap. There, I said it. On the chance the former was true, I discouraged him from even playing around with the subject. He had nothing new to add anyways, which could go towards either conclusion if that makes sense.

You have to be a very curious person and a little (a lot?) foolhardy to pursue any of these questions outside of these boards. As has been mentioned here previously---at best you'll learn very little because of compartmentalization.

TBH, the only thing I personally hoped to accomplish was outing some that couldn't be trusted and playing stoopid games back just because I'm a hardhead and hate what those stoopid games do to the serious question that brought us here in the first place. Mission accomplished? Mebbe so.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: bastion

... the serious question that brought us here in the first place...

Off-topic, but what will you do when ATS folds, GUT? Personally, ATS was/is the most comfortable bubble from which to spout thoughts on UFOs etc. Without it, I can see my UFO interests deflating to what they were before August 2018: ie non-existent beyond the occasional blip based on mainstream news coverage, as I revert to full-time Real Life (which, at the moment, is pretty bizarre itself).

TTSA, "Tic Tacs", dubious ranches, UFO gurus, Birds, blond goatees and ageing punk rockers will drift into the far horizon, all the intrigue, weirdos, woo-woo fun and games soon vanishing out of sight without such a strong, relatively well-populated forum (with so many smart, experienced folks) such as ATS to use as a firm foundation.

It almost brings a little tear to the eye. It's been a fun 'n' crazy 22 months so far, though. Educational beyond my wildest dreams, too, even if I'm 90% more sceptical than I was in 2018.

Apologies - I got a bit nostalgic and whimsical there for a mo. Blame four glasses of white wine...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is this real?

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Off-topic, but what will you do when ATS folds, GUT? Personally, ATS was/is the most comfortable bubble from which to spout thoughts on UFOs etc. Without it, I can see my UFO interests deflating to what they were before August 2018: ie non-existent beyond the occasional blip based on mainstream news coverage, as I revert to full-time Real Life (which, at the moment, is pretty bizarre itself).

The internet--and ATS being no small part of that--pretty much killed ufology for anyone that wanted to follow the truth wherever it lead. Most if not all of the sacred cows are dead ends that for one reason or another, by accident or on purpose, are pop-mythology/propaganda. Which is no news to most here. That's not to say that I haven't come to some personal conclusions though. But even those I don't hold tightly and can easily let go of if evidence led elsewhere.

The Black Vault might end up being decent for anyone wanting to write or read long-form pieces. ATS really has been a treasure in that respect as far as formatting capability and audience. The only thing Twitter is good for is maybe a place to drop a grenade or two---and I've got at least one I'm considering lobbing. Not anything that would go towards solving our great mystery, however.

"Are we alone" being such a profound question & compelling mystery has meant that it would, eventually, be weaponized. I mean it already has been here & there as we know, but I speak here of what we might be starting to see the outlines of in the unprecedented "salesmanship" of the last few years.

Wouldn't it be quite funny if all of the former UFO enthusiasts, the UFO "nuts" as those interested were often labeled, were the only ones immune to the con job while the rest of society became sold-out true believers in whatever the new mythology fleshes out as?

Take care, Mate, it's been cool watching you work your way through the process and in turn adding a lot to the conversation.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rancidmilk2go

Pigsy...Care to chime in on what happened here?

By the looks of it I assume you initiated the takedown?

Were these authentic/How did you know they we real?

Is everybody working for a letter agency? Have we been surrounded by them this whole time?

There will be no whisleblower without a whistleblower.

Looks like proof will come on the dark web, or maybe a chan will post it before a takedown.

One of, if not THE, biggest secret in the history of mankind... I expect letter agencies to work towards suppressing the truth, I don't expect truthseekers to hide it

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
coming back into the thread after like a week away - i left it on the first page - and feeling uncannily like that gif of Donald Glover walking into the room carrying pizza and everything is on fire

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Dude I saw It. Someone posted the #ing nimitiz classified slides from 2004...

Holy #. Why was it removed???

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I didn't get to see them...

However, Pigsy posted this link criminal.findlaw.com...

And since the post was removed...

I would have hoped people would've saved them, and spread it around. The more public it becomes, control is lost.

The game seems to be ramping up

What exactly did you see?
edit on 2-7-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze
I didn't get to see them...

However, Pigsy posted this link criminal.findlaw.com...

And since the post was removed...

I would have hoped people would've saved them, and spread it around. The more public it becomes, control is lost.

The game seems to be ramping up

What exactly did you see?

I didnt catch it. It was all wiped out

He was saying tic tac longer video. Some incident also in 2008 same area and same tic tac object. Possible origin off california coast? The foamy ocean
Was a big fish? Crazy! Please someone have downloaded that file

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Seems possible that mirageman might have kicked the hornet's nest a bit harder than they intended to the other day.
edit on 2-7-2020 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The internet--and ATS being no small part of that--pretty much killed ufology for anyone that wanted to follow the truth wherever it lead. Most if not all of the sacred cows are dead ends that for one reason or another, by accident or on purpose, are pop-mythology/propaganda. Which is no news to most here.

Yes, 'getting over' the "R"s (ie Roswell, Rendlesham) was the first piece of sage advice given to me on arrival. Roswell hit the wall pretty swiftly; Rendlesham took a lot longer, but eventually I saw behind the wizard's curtain there, too.

That's not to say that I haven't come to some personal conclusions though. But even those I don't hold tightly and can easily let go of if evidence led elsewhere.

Oh, there are still a handful of sacred classic cows I cling into - not too tightly, but having grown up with them lends a certain charm and nostalgia.

"Are we alone" being such a profound question & compelling mystery has meant that it would, eventually, be weaponized.

Even the most sceptical scientific mind leaves a window open for the answer being "No", the caveat being that they most likely never bothered - or could - visit our cute and rather insignificant solar system in the vastness of ever-expanding Space. Not even a bloody postcard, the cheapskates. And since the question has become Weaponised (and I never liked Jeremy Corbell's catchphrase, either), I don't blame the buggers for never landing on the proverbial White House lawn.

Wouldn't it be quite funny if all of the former UFO enthusiasts, the UFO "nuts" as those interested were often labeled, were the only ones immune to the con job while the rest of society became sold-out true believers in whatever the new mythology fleshes out as?

I cannot think of a better Rod Serling 'Twilight Zone' twist than that. At least it's healthier than 'To Serve Man'!

Take care, Mate, it's been cool watching you work your way through the process and in turn adding a lot to the conversation.

Same to you, mate, and many others of course. I've shown both my best and most irritating sides during this bizarre trip, but the journey was well worth it.

But hey! Hopefully it ain't all over till the fat alien sings - whether Extraterrestrially or Inter-dimensionally - but the ATS curtain will no doubt fall before the spotlight can even hit that particular number.

[Sorry, MM, for clogging up the thread with mushy farewell-type stuff! A bit tipsy tonight, and I'm sure a PROPER farewell thread will appear before the last rites are read.]

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Dude I saw It. Someone posted the #ing nimitiz classified slides from 2004...

Holy #. Why was it removed???

Wait. WHAT!?

Still exciting 'ere, innit?

edit on 2-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Who woulda thunk it that cd would come out before the rooster crowed thrice. What did the slides have?because TTsa slides have gems in them, and not the good kind

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Makes sense i didnt think about it that way , so thanks for that

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You are almost as excitable as Cellty.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Its been a real pleasure my dudes.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That's good to hear. Makes a lot more sense now, thanks for the explanation.

Completely agree researching these kinds of areas online is just asking for trouble. I did quite a lot of defense and illegal arms sales myself and ended up having to explain myself to military/intel types at a military base under strict instructions not to tell anyone I was heading down there after stumbling on raw intel reports for every country in the world by complete accident (I was researching a Universities attempts to build campuses overseas at the time).

Doing things by the paper trail and public records is far better, reliable and safer for both journalist and source (i.e asking the relevant office for public voting records or similar to obscure what you're looking for) though I strongly agree that due to the compartimisation of info the risks of pursuing it further than a very strong maybe outweigh the benefits of what, if any, extra info the original source could provide for the story.

For other posters I strongly recommend against clicking on alleged links or the reddit topic on the alleged leaked presentation. If the documents are real then there's an extremely high chance they carry some form of metadata and unique identification codes that make it easy to track down the original leaker and in my experience of UK defence stuff unless this kind of data can be legitimately obtained via public info then you get into a lot of trouble.

If the documents are genuine then intel types will contact you asking for an in person explanation of your actions (got in trouble for printing a story about Eurofighter production moving to India after speaking to a source, the UK government and PM were denying it was happening but the tender for the contract was available on every upcoming Indian arms expo so I managed to escape any punishment as the data was public domain due to a complete cluster# by UK security.
edit on 3-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Cravens

....so I’ll circle back to the thread for any unambiguous answers particularly, answers from Corbell*. * Care to share any inclinations as to why he pulled a drive-by?

I'd consider these facts.

Jeremy is the one that stated an intelligence investigation took place in 2007. Quoting Fravor, who said that the video was classified. Fravor thinking that whoever stole the tape should go to jail.

The Pentagon claimed they couldn't actually determine the source of the leak. But we know a handful of people had their personal details. So how could the intel people be so sloppy. Could they not see the online to and fro that followed the leaks.

Why didn't US authorities approach those pursuing the materials?

Why aren't people in jail?

Perhaps because they have no interest in doing so. Or maybe they did approach those pursuing the materials and we are being lied to.

Another reason is that Jeremy is closely associated with Colonel George in Tom's advisory group.

...George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago [he didn't by the way/i]]. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth. ..

Source

Read those old threads from 2007 with the view that this was a case of theft of classified information...

Observations of an Actual UFO

Fighter Jet UFO Footage : The Real Deal

Then this further one.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

It's strange how someone [claiming to be] the original source of the leak turns up again in 2019 on ATS. Freely discussing matters on a public forum. But then refuses to go on the record for Popular Mechanics not long afterwards because they feared repercussions.

There are so many strange things in this case. Including the behaviour of those positioning themselves as authorities on it.

What is an "intelligence investigation"? Who has the authority to do these investigations? What agency was responsible for this investigation? NCIS has the statutory authority to carry out counterintelligence investigations in Department of the Navy. ONI does intelligence assessments and evaluation.
edit on 3-7-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room: www.navair.navy.mil...

Link

Possible ppt contents follow

Jeremy you must be terribly busy but what is your opinion of doty? Why did he pop up these past 3 years. Do you accept his claims of reptilians?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join