It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Someone publicly admits to pursuing potentially classified materials [belonging to the US Navy] from third parties. Without apparently seeking protection for the "Whistleblower" [or themselves] and also declares ignorance of the American legislation?

What kind of a person takes such reckless risks like that?

What if these weren't 'UFO' files and videos? But were related to top secret US/Allied technology. Attempting to acquire such materials is a serious offence isn't it? It can put lives of our servicemen at risk.

When someone is asked a couple of fairly simple questions about their statement multiple times [and evades answering properly for over a month] there's definitely something not right.

Even the questions in 2019 were answered rather strangely.

When someone gets so obviously frustrated by such questions that they then post a thread called Theories, speculation and evidence within the ATS UFO forum and indirectly call people idiots in that thread then nerves have definitely been touched.

They then return to this thread, pretending they haven't been aware of these questions and mention that they don't have "time for this". But obviously have time to author a whole thread that really has little value other than to air their frustrations.

When someone openly posts on twitter that this is an idiotic thread then you know you've really touched a nerve.Resorting to calling people idiots is the last resort really. There's nothing left but rage when that happens.

Although I would like to see real proof of extra-terrestrial technology as much as anyone else. I am not actively seeking the identity of parties in possession of potentially classified materials. With all the problems that could cause.

I merely questioned why someone would recklessly declare that on a public forum. The results of which can now be seen.

Who really is the idiot here?

edit on 30/6/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

When someone is asked a couple of fairly simple questions about their statement multiple times [and evades answering properly for over a month] there's definitely something not right.

No it's not. Nothing more to be said. Its obvious.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wish i had seen those older threads before i got interested in the Tic Tacs.

The difference in the OP's tone in those 2 old threads is a anomaly i cannot overlook.

For me this makes the whole Tic Tacs damaged goods.

My gut tells me i am being played and the Tics Tacs are part of A PSY OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
On his original first thread before he "recovered" his video from the ship, TheFinalTheory wrote:

Anyways whatever, my contribution is made... the proof is here. We can deduct many facts from this video, see the problem is .... I think you guys are expecting too much... your not going to get the whole puzzle just at once... but here is definently a genuine piece of it.

Which is an odd thing for a guy with a slight interest in UFOs and a video he seemingly forgot he even had to say on a conspiracy message board. How did he know that this was just the first piece of the puzzle to be released?

And then a while later he wrote (when asked what his theory about UFOs really were):

Well you know, I definently know that the US military definently doesnt own these crafts or have anything to do with them. To prove that your going to have to read the report that will be released. I'm not sure what to think, to me ufo's possess the characteristics of a perfect "scout". To me it appears as though they are scouting or watching us. What for , I have no idea... but its obvious there not meant to be seen. I really dont have a set theory or anything, alot of things sound good in my mind. How about you?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Looks like a few characters involved have been playing the long (con)game from the beginning...

Certainly creates more questions than it answers

Could the tic tacs be ours? Unveiled as a distraction? Never heard of any disk shaped objects with antennas before...
The purpose of this elaborate ruse? Deflection away from disks? To give a new generation something else to focus on? To bury the old? Supposed proof, or their version of it, would change many peoples perspective...Or is something else coming own the pipe they'd like us all to swallow, no questions asked.

When this started, I was interested in the Nimitz incident for other reasons, now, it seems, like it has many more layers than meets the eye

Its always been assumed the letters liked it here, almost fitting that they're seen before the end

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Yesterday something broke the sound barrier in socal, minutes latter I saw what looked like an f18 maneuvering so fast it looked like confetti in a wind tunnel and then it was gone. I have to assume it rolled over and the top was blue or it just happened to climb away from me at 20,000+ feet so I got the smallest view. If you look up at the sky long enough you will see real UFO's - I've seen things that couldn't possibly be some military grade laser pointer or some kind of hologram - but I did not think they were aliens, just ufo's based on my knowledge.

Needless to say that this thread is nonsense - normal things in broad daylight with no clouds can seem like UFO's and the telling part is this information is an always has been labeled a generic top secret, but this kind of information has a much greater detailed classification and the people involved should know that.

Wikipedia has some of the most common tops beyond SCI which people use only slightly less like VFK etc en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Agreed.

Also, I don't use the words aliens anywhere. If you cannot identify the object, how could you possible have any idea what or who is inside it? Quite the leap to think extraterrestrial

What about this thread is nonsense? I agree, the people involved should know what the info was classified as. Whats the point? If it was generically labelled top secret like you say, then mirageman's questions are completely valid.
There is something else going on here, and the classification of the files is just a small part of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

To me it feels like a modern day Pattons ghost army.

In the Months leading up to D-Day , fake army equipment was set up in order to mislead the germans into thinking the attacks would be at Calais.

Should the Tic Tacs be a deception it wouldnt be for us "tin foil hat folk"

But for countries like Russia and China and other possible adversaries , give them a fake story to chase and they have to put in manpower to investigate.

with 10 or 20 of these stories you can have whole departments investigating the subject(s)

Wich again draws away manpower from fields where they are needed.

It doesn't have to take a lot of effort , you just need a good story.

edit on 2-7-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Corbell still hasn't graced us with an answer. Meanwhile on other news some people are trying really hard with the wilson document. Could it be that some other letter will soon appear?Naaah

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
a reply to: Sublant

based on what?

Reality. You've never served in the military, have you?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Sublant

a reply to: neformore

2009-2010 Luis Elixondo -The man who was supposedly Director of AATIP was touting a shipping business idea around the East Coast of the US. See Never Ship Empty. Seems like he wasn't that dedicated to his day job. Or was this some kind of Studio Six like intel operation?

This is just stupid. Like saying Elon Musk isn't dedicated to his day job, whatever you think that is.

Surprised you didn't turn up earlier to be honest.

You are the forum's single line sniper. Who never posts a thread, rarely offers anything other than negative single comments, never answers questions on here that might open up yourself to scrutiny and general try to steer things away from things you don't want people to read. Welcome back Subby!

What is comparing a spook like Elizondo to Elon Musk got to do with anything?

So if you can for once offer the courage of your convictions and open yourself up to being scrutinized.

What is your 'plausible theory' on why the Pentagon states it cannot trace the leaker of the video but a handful of ufologists can?

If you don't then I'll assume you are too stupid to have one.

Not suprised to hear you spend time thinking about other members on ATS.

Funny you say these things, since if your goal on ATS is to sow discord, uncivility and interpersonal drama, then you've succeeded.

If I was you I'd now throw in questions like; Why would someone do this? Who would benefit from this kind of behaviour?
Can we think of MM as someone genuinely interested in the phenomenon or something else?
edit on 2-7-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
To me it feels like a modern day Pattons ghost army.

In the Months leading up to D-Day , fake army equipment was set up in order to mislead the germans into thinking the attacks would be at Calais.

Should the Tic Tacs be a deception it wouldnt be for us "tin foil hat folk"

Would it not? Why is TTSA, and as we saw earlier, Jeremy Corbell, so intent on 'weaponizing' the curiousity of the 'youth'? Are the youth part of the project, get them believing and therefore make it all the more believable for the Russians and the Chinese? What do you think the eventual consequences of that would be?

originally posted by: TheGreazel
But for countries like Russia and China and other possible adversaries , give them a fake story to chase and they have to put in manpower to investigate.

In the decades since the second world war, while the US have been focusing their efforts on concealing from their own people the extent and consequences of their clandestine and covert activities, Russian and China have instead developed an actual intelligence gathering system. As a consequence, they can just put their feet up and eat popcorn while the various US intelligence services keep doing the only thing they seem to know how to do which is maintain the people that they are meant to serve in utter ignorance of how the rest of the world looks at them as the real threat to world peace and the leading force in the destabilization of non-compliant regimes, and a funder of terrorist activities of course, but that I think goes without saying these days.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Navy videos spark renewed interest in UFOs from enthusiasts and Congress

The committee also disclosed that a previously unknown "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force” was operating within the Office of Naval Intelligence, which appears to be investigating UFO reports. The task force's existence was a surprise because it was believed that the Pentagon had ceased investigating such reports in 2012 with the end of a program that was made public by the same New York Times article that published the three leaked Navy videos.

The article has nothing new

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Who really is the idiot here?

I dunno. I’ll defer to The Gut’s wisdom as it relates to the knuckleheads who make up ufology’s constituency.

Grant Cameron would really bird dog it, seemingly flushing out all sorts of FOIA hits, but that lead nowhere and a download ensured. Greenwald is solid — young enough to keep his nose to the ground, but not naive enough to fall prey. I always got the vibe Isaac Koi was/is in the Cameron (pre-download)/Greenwald vein, so it is disappointing, to say the very least, to see whatever that is going on, is going on.

It was remarked in another thread, ufologists have an unremarkable propensity to cannibalize — pray tell us this isn’t happening.

I understand your suspicion (notwithstanding any negative connotation), as you have documented the dodge going back a year, so I’ll circle back to the thread for any unambiguous answers particularly, answers from Corbell*.

* Care to share any inclinations as to why he pulled a drive-by? Or how/why he knew of this thread? I was late to the thread...yet he was commenting. Strange, per the usual.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

....so I’ll circle back to the thread for any unambiguous answers particularly, answers from Corbell*. * Care to share any inclinations as to why he pulled a drive-by?

I'd consider these facts.

Jeremy is the one that stated an intelligence investigation took place in 2007. Quoting Fravor, who said that the video was classified. Fravor thinking that whoever stole the tape should go to jail.

The Pentagon claimed they couldn't actually determine the source of the leak. But we know a handful of people had their personal details. So how could the intel people be so sloppy. Could they not see the online to and fro that followed the leaks.

Why didn't US authorities approach those pursuing the materials?

Why aren't people in jail?

Perhaps because they have no interest in doing so. Or maybe they did approach those pursuing the materials and we are being lied to.

Another reason is that Jeremy is closely associated with Colonel George in Tom's advisory group.

...George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago [he didn't by the way/i]]. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth. ..

Source

Read those old threads from 2007 with the view that this was a case of theft of classified information...

Observations of an Actual UFO

Fighter Jet UFO Footage : The Real Deal

Then this further one.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

It's strange how someone [claiming to be] the original source of the leak turns up again in 2019 on ATS. Freely discussing matters on a public forum. But then refuses to go on the record for Popular Mechanics not long afterwards because they feared repercussions.

There are so many strange things in this case. Including the behaviour of those positioning themselves as authorities on it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

....In the decades since the second world war, while the US have been focusing their efforts on concealing from their own people the extent and consequences of their clandestine and covert activities, Russian and China have instead developed an actual intelligence gathering system. As a consequence, they can just put their feet up and eat popcorn while the various US intelligence services keep doing the only thing they seem to know how to do which is maintain the people that they are meant to serve in utter ignorance of how the rest of the world looks at them as the real threat to world peace and the leading force in the destabilization of non-compliant regimes, and a funder of terrorist activities of course, but that I think goes without saying these days.

The trick has been to convince the people that the US Is Luke Skywalker. While in reality acting like Darth Vader.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is also the ace in the sleeve, that purported lost floppy or cd or dvd at some relatives house out of town.

What wonders might that optical disc have? If my sources(which i cant name due to ndas) are correct the cd might have additional pertinent camera data. If you watch closely you can see robin williams in the cockpit.

I would also like this to be addressed when jeremy returns

Soon after the F/A-18 intercept, Voorhis says two men arrived on the Princeton in search of the data recordings captured during the run-in, which he was ordered to turn over immediately. Other recording devices on the ship had also been wiped clean. “They even told me to erase everything that’s in the shop – even the blank tapes,” he said.

edit on 2-7-2020 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I'm a bit confused. Does the source know about this? (feel free not to answer if it may compromise them.

The first thing I ever did when writing for newspapers and coming across a huge story like this was to spend a couple of weeks or sometimes a couple of months with the source to make them realise what major impacts printing the material would have on their life and to push their buttons to irritate them in order to see if the source is mentally prepared and stable enough to deal with the blow back of printing such info.

As a journalist you also need to prepare yourself and make sure you're happy to go to jail in order to protect the source.

I get the impression yourself and Gut know this and have probably applied it but I'm not 100% sure as obviously a bit of smoke and mirrors has to be applied about the specifics of how such personal info was obtained when the stakes for the source are so high (likely to get the same treatment as Prisoner X and Manning).

You both have a high reputation and history of doing fantastic research. You don't need to prove anything by sending personal info about the source to mods. Especially on an insecure website like this where the government can easily log in and read the private messages.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The trick has been to convince the people that the US Is Luke Skywalker. While in reality acting like Darth Vader.

And their Palpatine was Sir Winston Churchill.

The English accent only confirms it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

And their Palpatine was Sir Winston Churchill.

The English accent only confirms it.

He was half American though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join