It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I've asked Isaac Koi numerous times now to clarify his comments

Really? Strange, I don't seem to have received _any_ emails or private messages from you asking for clarification before you started this thread.

I responded above to your initial post in this thread above, including mentioning the fact that my (limited) spare time is being occupied at the moment since - due to the news that ATS may be closing- I'm trying to archive at least some of the material on ATS and finish some of my own research. (I also mentioned that your post quoted some, but not all, of my previous relevant comments).

Perhaps you missed that post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm keen to see at least some of the material from ATS preserved so have, quite literally, been losing sleep during the last week to find time to experiment with ways to archive threads from ATS.
edit on 29-6-2020 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

I've asked Isaac Koi numerous times now to clarify his comments

Really? Strange, I don't seem to have received _any_ emails or private messages from you asking for clarification before you started this thread.

I responded above to your initial post in this thread above, including mentioning the fact that my (limited) spare time is being occupied at the moment since - due to the news that ATS may be closing- I'm trying to archive at least some of the material on ATS and finish some of my own research. (I also mentioned that your post quoted some, but not all, of my previous relevant comments).

Perhaps you missed that post:

Perhaps you missed my reply just below yours.

Or the offer to respond to the issues in another thread nearly a month ago

Or here from another member

So I'll ask again.

1) What were your motivations for pursuing the alleged parties responsible for leaking the video?

2) Have the US authorities or other interested parties been in contact with you over this matter?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So I'll ask again.

1) What were your motivations for pursuing the alleged parties responsible for leaking the video?

2) Have the US authorities or other interested parties been in contact with you over this matter?

I really don't have time for this at the moment (and I generally much prefer to do my own comprehensive threads on what I've found rather than answer questions piecemeal) but in short in relation to your two questions:

(1) Because I want answers about the Nimitz video/incident, because I have a long-standing interest in UFO sightings and numerous related hoaxes/disinformation (which considerably pre-dates my involvement in the Nimitz discussions in 2007 onwards),

(2) No-one claiming to represent US authorities has asked me for any information about the identities of those involved (or claiming to have been involved) in leaking the video. As for "other interested parties", a few journalists have asked some questions and I've relayed some questions to TFTR.
edit on 29-6-2020 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

To try and clarify what the main topic here before people go off on tangents.

Certain ufologists and staff on Popular Mechanics know the names of who leaked the videos. But the Pentagon has stated they were unable to track said persons down.

“In 2009, the online post of the video came to the attention of Navy officials,” he continued....Although no further information is available on how the “FLIR1” video wound up on a German server under a different filename, the Navy was made aware of the situation. Gradisher told The Black Vault, “…in consultation with Navy law enforcement personnel, [the Navy]decided not to pursue the matter. Given the time since recording (approximately 5 years), the widespread distribution of the recording within the ship at the time of recording, and the size of the crew at the time (approximately 5,000), it was determined that there was no way to accurately determine who might have released the video…"...

Source

Paco Chierici said in an interview last November.

...I called Dave up, and at the time I'm the editor for Fightersweep [March 2015] and I've always wanted to write like a great article about this incident. So I called Dave up and said, hey man, you know that story about the aliens, do you mind if Interviewed you 'cause I'm going to write this article. And he's like "Well, it's funny...your timing is amazing 'cause this government investigative agency literally just left my house and they've been doing like a year-long investigation into this incident...

Source

So unless all of these people are feeding false information then US authorities were investigating the leak of the video.

US authorities were investigating the case, yes, but not necessarily the leak of the video.

If the Navy found out that TFT never worked on the Nimitz, their statement is basically true.

There might be a distinction between the person who illegally took the video from the ship, and TFT, who leaked it to the internet. They may not be the same person. TFT might have been acting as if he was the original person to hide this person’s identity. His true identity might not even be known to TFT.

On top of that, Fravor was leaking the story in bars according to Chierici, and Elizondo put three videos on the TTSA web site in violation of their intended use. So … should they be prosecuted, too?

The Navy decided not to spend valuable resources on trying to find a person who leaked a story that was widespread anyhow. Seems reasonable to me, I do not see a conspiracy here. It only shows that the story is not considered to be (above) top secret – at least not the leaked parts of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This may or may not prove relevant down the road, jan aldrich dismissing the mj12 documents, big props to greenwald of black vault

twitter.com...

Barry Greenwood also has an interesting article here

With regard to the SNIE paper, Paul may have told you the details but he approached me a while back with this document. He said it came from a prominent person [affiliation redacted] who wanted input as to whether or not is was genuine. It took about ten seconds to see it was another MJ-12 hoax, again unattributed as to source and likely from the Richard Doty/Tim Cooper school of document fakery. Cooper has said he had about 4000 pages of “leaks" acquired under very suspicious circumstances, which could provide a years-long supply of continuous attention to the MJ-12 conspiracy. Cooper eventually admitted all the documents were fake.

It seems the young guns that promote the stories haven't done their homework. And also big props to RICHARD DOLAN for getting on par if not better with moulton howe. Congrats richard great research as always mate. If you by any chance break your hand patting yourself in the back call 911

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

However lacking in requisite motivation to give MM a flat-out answer, I appreciate you taking time to answer.

And not to derail, but from over here in the peanut gallery, I sincerely appreciate your time in moving heaven and earth to archive this gem of a forum. Much respect.

Wonder if Jeremy has time — a couple drive-by posts would be disappointing

edit on 29-6-2020 by Cravens because: this

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Brilliant response Pigsy2400....

Thanks for starting this thread Miregman.
Thanks Jeremy for participating!

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

To claim that this aspect isn't important is your opinion of which your entitled, one to which I disagree. I do however find it ridiculous that you would then go on to state that others that find this an interesting area to investigate as being intentionally / unintentional misguided; laughable.

The clue is in the title of this thread, the origins of the footage, the leaker and those that discovered the identity of the leaker IS what is being discussed here, regardless of how much you don't want to "discuss" or "engage" in those areas; its the purpose of this thread - this isn't an AMA, this thread isn't about you either - Your opening post sounded like the synopsis / promotion for another one of your "films" off IMDB of the back of Blu-Ray box.

Some of the people discussed in this thread, have been able to track down the perpetrators that leaked the original footage; something the might of the US Navy/Military apparently couldn't. The initial leaker is said to "still be in fear of reprisals" - indicating they know they broke the law. We always seem to lack enough data in most UFO incidents, this one is no different. However the original leaker also had briefing slides of the incident - topographical and sonar data of the area during the incident. "UFO 5 Anomaly brief.ppt" was supposedly one of those files - and you claim the origins of this are not important and misguided for those that ask these questions?

We just weaponized our curiosity...

It would be highly "probable" these files were classified to some extent due to sources and methods, we can only speculate these files are the ones that NAVAIR confirmed they had and responded to a FOIA request as those files being classified as "TOP SECRET". Even if they were not the same; its logical to deduce they would have some level of classification.

I am sure I don't have to point out the seriousness and legal implications of willfully distributing classified information. You have previously claimed to "know" things not in the public domain (four other programs - AAIDOU?) and to have seen things you perhaps shouldn't (longer footage - some ufologists have loose lips)- related to this case. If it was hard to know what the classification of those materials would be, I wouldn't want to talk about it either.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Listening to it now.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thanks for taking the time Isaac to respond to important questions . That seemed like pulling teeth I must say though .

edit on 29-6-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hell its being a crazy year thus far...would not be surprised if TFT (thefinaltheory), Tom Delonge, or Elizondo makes a surprise appearance on this thread

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

To claim that this aspect isn't important is your opinion of which your entitled, one to which I disagree. I do however find it ridiculous that you would then go on to state that others that find this an interesting area to investigate as being intentionally / unintentional misguided; laughable.

The clue is in the title of this thread, the origins of the footage, the leaker and those that discovered the identity of the leaker IS what is being discussed here, regardless of how much you don't want to "discuss" or "engage" in those areas; its the purpose of this thread - this isn't an AMA, this thread isn't about you either - Your opening post sounded like the synopsis / promotion for another one of your "films" off IMDB of the back of Blu-Ray box.

Some of the people discussed in this thread, have been able to track down the perpetrators that leaked the original footage; something the might of the US Navy/Military apparently couldn't. The initial leaker is said to "still be in fear of reprisals" - indicating they know they broke the law. We always seem to lack enough data in most UFO incidents, this one is no different. However the original leaker also had briefing slides of the incident - topographical and sonar data of the area during the incident. "UFO 5 Anomaly brief.ppt" was supposedly one of those files - and you claim the origins of this are not important and misguided for those that ask these questions?

We just weaponized our curiosity...

It would be highly "probable" these files were classified to some extent due to sources and methods, we can only speculate these files are the ones that NAVAIR confirmed they had and responded to a FOIA request as those files being classified as "TOP SECRET". Even if they were not the same; its logical to deduce they would have some level of classification.

I am sure I don't have to point out the seriousness and legal implications of willfully distributing classified information. You have previously claimed to "know" things not in the public domain (four other programs - AAIDOU?) and to have seen things you perhaps shouldn't (longer footage - some ufologists have loose lips)- related to this case. If it was hard to know what the classification of those materials would be, I wouldn't want to talk about it either.

Pretty much sums it up right there

Jeremy, if you come back, whats the problem with addressing the issue of a longer video or the powerpoint slides?

The video we have, and got in 2007, doesn't show anything remotely spectacular. From pilots descriptions, this object performed maneuvers they couldn't believe. Have you seen the longer video?, or know someone who has? And if so, can you share details?

Also, why do you want us to pay attention to Kevin Day?
Kevin Day claims the event gave him psychic powers, among other things...

www.punkrockandufos.com...

Day recently spoke to UFO researcher Mike Damante about his subsequent experiences in the years following the event, including a newfound psychic faculty, he claims, gave him advanced cognition, heightened intellect, and the ability to manifest things he desired in life. Day says he also began having vivid dreams of global apocalyptic events that lead to flashbacks in his waking life and severe anxiety.

Not only that, but

Now I know what I have to do , and that is to sound the alarm concerning human post effects and what might happen when 7 billion people are suddenly smarter, more prescient, are able to heal, can manifest things, etc.”

Instead of getting to the bottom of this incident, finding HARD EVIDENCE, such as the powerpoint containing sonar data, or the longer video, which may SHOW something out of the ordinary, you choose to focus on Kevin Day?
WHY?
There could be HARD PROOF to answer questions surrounding this case.

Something certainly seems afoot with everything surrounding the Nimitz Incident. Certainly A LOT of coincidences...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Now I know what I have to do , and that is to sound the alarm concerning human post effects and what might happen when 7 billion people are suddenly smarter, more prescient, are able to heal, can manifest things, etc.”

I remember that bit re ol Kev. Hmmmmmm to everything!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
US authorities were investigating the case, yes, but not necessarily the leak of the video.

Were they though? I think the count on investigations is three so far - 2007, 2009 and 2014-15. The last one, I assume, is the one that Chierici was given the 'official' report to, unofficially (he said himself it has no stamps or other identifiers), and from what we could glimpse when he flicked through it on camera, and his comments, it did seem to me to be about the event itself. But what about the other two investigations? And, in which investigation were all the records from the ships confiscated? I know the wheels of government turn slowly, but this seems like an awkwardly long and drawn out way of dealing with a potential 'threat'.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
I will leave you with this... you should listen carefully to this overlooked piece of testimony that I released a while back - it will have a second life soon... www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

"Trevor" seems to have been forgotten, but I do recall the interview, and he is certainly a far more convincing witness than some of the other personnel who have separately come forward and outwardly lied - for whom Fravor, as you know, has very little time for; indeed, your mentor George labelled their embellishments "BS" during your stage discussion with Fravor in McMinnville.

Are we able to trust "Trevor"? Does Fravor trust him?

If we take his comments as Truth regarding very different footage of a UAP mimicking aircraft movements, are we to speculate that it is footage taken during the initial flight out to investigate? Does it originate from Fravor's camera? Correct me of I'm wrong, but I don't recall Fravor ever commenting on why he never switched his own camera on despite unusual activity having been reported in the area for some time (even if he was one of the last to hear about it). That never made sense for such a seasoned, experienced pilot.

If so, a whole new light is shone onto the case. A hugely controversial light. Furthermore, it could be arguable that the publicly available FLIR is a decoy, an irrelevance and completely unconnected to the incident (which mirrors my gut reaction to it from the start, as well as the gut reaction of a multitude of ATS members way back in 2007, some of whom were experienced pilots).

If Trevor is legit (and not just another Kevin Day, for example), then a new can of worms is opened. IF he is legit...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

but I don't recall Fravor ever commenting on why he never switched his own camera on despite unusual activity having been reported in the area for some time (even if he was one of the last to hear about it). That never made sense for such a seasoned, experienced pilot.

Confusedbrit...he actually did comment on this...I think it was in the Joe Rogan interview.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Was Kevin Day the one who went on Alejandro Rojas and said he was visited by spooks and they told him to talk about the incident?

Weird how that works.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

based on what?

I don't think you have any concept of what you are talking about. The video says it's been officially approved for release.

This is footage from an inexpensive home security bubble cam at the time. 2.7KM away.

www.youtube.com...

The tictac footage was from 6.4KM

The hornet has an operational ceiling of 50,000 feet, not max altitude - the horizon is 280 miles away at that altitude - it's capable of launching weapons that have ranges over 200 miles, air to surface, air to air.

It would have to be able to PID the target before engaging day or night - and if it couldn't do that it would carry smaller, shorter range weapons.

You'll notice that Raytheons official video for the FLIR pod on the Hornets got taken down about the same time as this went public.

There is some video of the sniper system online and even heavily filtered for release you can see what the military is working with www.youtube.com...

Another targeting pod 20m during the day in haze and able to zoom in pretty far - this is also declassified video www.youtube.com...

Another scrubbed video closer to the true capabilities www.youtube.com...

I remember the former bass commander telling our tour group of how the NTS has a 1,000,000,000 FPS camera for decades before anyone knew - the 1940's rapatronic is smaller than the sensor package and could shoot with an IR filter - it would be reasonable to expect the current technology is 7 generations better at least.
edit on 29-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

Yes it is weird alright.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Trevor was an E4 (Petty Officer Third Class) Naval Operations Specialist (Apparently) was on the Nimitz.

Kevin Day United States Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer. A former Operations Specialist and TOPGUN Air Intercept Controller with more than 20 years' experience - Was on the Princeton.

Both had access to radar data in their positions, and both were tapped into the brand new (At the time)Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radars.
www.thedrive.com...

What is interesting (and frustrating) is that even though both had access to the same data, Day saw Tic Tacs, and Trevor saw a Disk. ???

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

Then we have resident legend TheFinalTheory(returns), who in his very first post, said there was a Disk, then the very next day, he posted a new thread, saying it was a Tic Tac.

All we are going to get it seems, is a he said/(s)he said, about what happened. Pitting one mans word against the other.

Which is why it is of utmost importance to those investigating, to see the radar and sonar data, which apparently is on the powerpoint slides.

So, WHY are no "journalists" interested in the raw data? The proof lies in the raw data. Unfortunately, witness testimony isn't enough anymore. With so much data is known to have been collected, and apparently, made its way off the ship with the video, nobody is tracking it down...Except for another ATS resident legend IsaacKoi.

And by all accounts, it seems IsaacKoi has made more progress than the entire DOD, which is VERY STRANGE, since this material would have been Top Secret.

Oh ATS, the days of old have returned, I hope the lights stay on long enough to get answers

edit on 29-6-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: spelling

edit on 29-6-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: grammar

edit on 29-6-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: grammar

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

And by all accounts, it seems IsaacKoi has made more progress than the entire DOD, which is VERY STRANGE, since this material would have been Top Secret.

So how does one reason all this then? It does not add up?

Isaac gave his comment yesterday about it all😑.

edit on 30-6-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join