It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Or maybe it originated from below the water? We have no idea what lays beneath most of the ocean as much of it is too deep to explore. Still unsure why any government would supress videos on unidentified aerial phenomenon unless the video were of their own projects. Can anyone explain this?
edit on 26-6-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: IsaacKoi

1) What were your motivations for pursuing and seeking the identities of people potentially involved in illegally removing and leaking US military files. Especially when investigations seem to have taken place in 2007, 2009 and 2016?

2) Have the US authorities (or any other interested parties) been in contact regarding your pursuit of these persons?

Add to those 2 questions if the video was ever authenticated, or are we discussing vainly about a video some german artists made?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: IsaacKoi

I and everyone else can see how that your response avoids answering the questions posed. I think they are very valid questions too.

1) What were your motivations for pursuing and seeking the identities of people potentially involved in illegally removing and leaking US military files. Especially when investigations seem to have taken place in 2007, 2009 and 2016?

2) Have the US authorities (or any other interested parties) been in contact regarding your pursuit of these persons?

I do find a bit of cognitive dissonance produced while, on one hand, seemingly advising parties not to put themselves at further risk and, on the other, seeming to have no personal fear of pursuing items (and persons) of natsec interest. Nor seeming to care what that pursuit might cause for/to other involved parties. There's a lot of dissonance in that cognitive.

Having said that, I do think we're looking at more than one objective when it comes to issues surrounding Nimitz, TTSA, et al. It's possible that one aspect has the potential to unmask the major objective or it might be just killing two birds with one stone.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
What are YOUR motivations for pursuing and seeking the identities of people potentially involved in illegally removing and leaking US military files?

Do you want to punish them for leaking a UFO to the public?

Or do you want to reward them for leaking a UFO to the public?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
News travels fast, how curious that it would?

90% of what I stated was lifted from interviews. How that suddenly makes a conspiracy is beyond me!

Let's make a joke for misdirection perhaps, but then that would be a conspiratorial statement ...and here I was thinking with the lights of ATS about to fade, that no-one paid attention to this place anymore.

News certainly travels fast...faster than a tictac off the borders of North Korea.

Theres a register button here somewhere...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Register is not working for quite some time. Mcmillan instead of tweeting why dont you answer straight to what was said?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Well if you believe TFT at all then you know he said he put the video on the German website so he could not be traced. And the person who ran that website has said the video is not one of theirs.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
What are YOUR motivations for pursuing and seeking the identities of people potentially involved in illegally removing and leaking US military files?

Mirageman himself is NOT pursuing and seeking the identities of the perpetrators, rather he is seeking the answers as to why the US authorities are not interested in contacting those who DO know - eg, Isaac knows Cometa's real name, photo, other personal details, probably even his shoe-size, but not his address; similarly, McMillan knows TFT's identity.

Or at least that is how it appears. You yourself, indeed ALL of us, should be asking the same questions.

PS: One other anomaly associated with the Nimitz is why a seasoned professional like Dave Fravor and others couldn't be bothered to switch on their cameras during the first flight out to investigate the Tic-Tac/Disk (delete as applicable), despite such strange activity having allegedly occurred in the vicinity for weeks beforehand.

Does that make sense?

Is the FLIR video connected to the incident? We are told it is, but TFT stated (often forgotten) in 2007 that the pilot's name appears on the screen. Was he watching something completely different? See the problem?

Question everything and Deny Ignorance... It remains ATS's motto, even to its last breath.

edit on 26-6-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Can someone tell me conclusively why we should trust TTSA when they say anything at all? Everything I've seen points to this being a rather intricate sockpuppet exercise

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I don't have any as I have never said I am pursuing anyone involved. Nor am I.

To coin a phrase....Not my country or my area of expertise (nor am I being paid...), so I wouldn't really want to venture much of a view.

See above.

If someone advertises the fact that they are pursuing persons leaking potentially sensitive information then you would expect the US authorities to contact said person.

If they haven't then it suggests something else is afoot.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS
a reply to: pigsy2400

.... Mcmillan instead of tweeting why dont you answer straight to what was said?

Naah he's just joking around on Twitter because we are all conspiratorial idiots. And also avoiding the sticky questions about who funds him and what he's really up to. Better to dismiss us as fools and not answer.

It's not like anyone employees journalists to write things they want written to fulfil agendas is it? Maybe that's why he's become such a mockingbird on Twitter.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If someone advertises the fact that they are pursuing persons leaking potentially sensitive information then you would expect the US authorities to contact said person.

Which would be - deliberate disclosure? - If you want the wider world to know about something with plausible deniability you either seed it through certain channels or deliberately make it open source. In either case you wouldn't go after the people involved in your dissemination strategy. You just give them the info and let them run with it.

Or are you suggesting an elaborate hoax?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

So what exactly is afoot MM.

Donut and coffee time for me.

Totally fascinating thread is this.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I’m not entirely sure what’s going on here, but it’s very interesting!

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Like someone else said there are probably a number of agendas at work. 'Deliberate disclosure' could well be one of these. A hoax being utilised for such purposes could be another one.

But it is important to see how various personalities involved interact (or don't). Lots of people simply dip their toe in ufology and think 'aliens' or 'not aliens'. If it isn't one or the other then that's as far as they go. But it's far more complicated than that. So if all people want to know is" are there aliens or not ?"then they probably won't be interested.

A brief & incomplete time line of (perhaps) linked events in this strange tale...

Nov 14th 2004 - The Nimitz UFO incident occurs (whatever caused it). The pilots sent to investigate (after 4 days of deliberation) were not carrying live munitions. One of the pilots was Lt. Douglas "Cheeks" Kurth. A man who later joined BAASS and managed the AAWSAP project for Bigelow. Which supposedly started before AATIP.

Late 2004 Robert Bigelow applies for a patent for a stealth satellite.. Why did he need that?

Feb 3rd 2007 TFT posts thread on ATS claiming Nimitz events took place in 2005 and the UFO was a saucer.

Feb 4th 2007 TFT posts another thread on ATS including a link to the now infamous FLIR video and claiming a number of other files are in his possession. It is widely considered to be a hoax by those participating in the thread.

Sometime 2007 The US authorities launch investigation into Nimitz video and file leak [according to Jeremy Corbell - I am not aware of any other sources confirming this]

Dec 2007 Douglas "Cheeks" Kurth leaves the Navy and becomes Program Manager for BAASS [Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies]. Source

Jan 2008 BAASS is officially registered as a new company. Doug Kurth’s duties appear to be in line with managing what was also going on at Skinwalker Ranch.

Aug 2008 US Military issue official tenders for the AAWSAP contract. BAASS is the sole bidder and is awarded the contract.

2009- The Pentagon allegedly investigated the leak but deemed ".... there was no way to accurately determine who might have released the video.”… Was this actually the truth?

2009-2010 Luis Elixondo -The man who was supposedly Director of AATIP was touting a shipping business idea around the East Coast of the US. See Never Ship Empty. Seems like he wasn't that dedicated to his day job. Or was this some kind of Studio Six like intel operation?

March 2015 - Paco Chirieci publishes the Nimitz UFO story in Fighter Sweep

Oct 2017 TTSA officially launches to an empty venue. Chris Mellon proudly tells the story of the Nimitz UFO to the backdrop of a picture of a Mylar Balloon taken in in Manchester, UK.

Dec 2017 - NY Times, Washington Post and Politico run with the now well known story and TTSA release the video claiming chain of custody documents which are never released.

Jun 6th 2019 Someone claiming to be TFT returns to the scene of the crime posting on ATS again [allegedly]. Allegedly claiming there is a longer version of the Nimitz FLIR video and many other snippets of interest.

This is where the might of the American military is proven totally useless as Isaac Koi reveals he [and others] knows the identity of TFT and has also obtained details of the guy in Germany who leaked the video.

Someone even obtained the powerpoint presentation if you dig deeper. Which may or may not be one of top secret files?

If they are, then Isaac was still trying to track down this person in June 2019. Which may explain his reluctance to confirm whether the US authorities have spoken to him.

As he said, I haven't quoted everything he said there because there's too much.

But here, Isaac confirms 10 years after the Pentagon had given up, he was hot on the trail and trying to obtain the alleged long version of the FLIR video and the [potentially] top secret Powerpoint presentation files.Hmm!

A German UFO researcher has kindly agreed to call the two telephone numbers I have for two people in Germany with the same name as Cometa. Fingers crossed.

Also, in another positive development, it appears that the Powerpoint presentation in relation to Nimitz incident(s) may _not_ only have been held by Cometa (and TheFinalTheory). It turns out that Cometa arranged to share some of the material with at least one other member of ATS, SeenTooMuch. SeenTooMuch has kindly answered a number of questions from me during the last week and SeenTooMuch has confirmed that a doc file and a Powerpoint file were included in material that Cometa shared. Unfortunately, SeenTooMuch has not retained either file and was not able to open the Powerpoint file, despite seeking some help from engineer friends. But this suggests that some others involved with me, SeenTooMuch, Cometa and TheFinalTheory in the discussion in 2007 may have at least the Powerpoint file - if not the longer version of the Nimitz video reported by TheFinalTheory. (SeenTooMuch does not recall any other version of the video being included in the material that Cometa shared in 2007).

So, I remain optimistic (particularly if TFTR responds to the questions I posed last week, in this thread and on Facebook) that it may be possible to obtain the longer version of the video and/or the Powerpoint presentation (i.e. UFO 5 Anomaly brief.ppt).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or maybe he's being hoaxed. Maybe everyone is being hoaxed here?

Please everyone, do your own digging and don't just accept the words of me or so called 'authority figures' in ufology.

edit on 27/6/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Threads like this are the reason we need a place like ATS. S+F, great stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You see, this is ATS at it´s best, the mud pit should be deleted. This is you want to keep this site alive.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: derfred33

Here here

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply 😊

If only ATS had been this in the past 5 years we'd not be facing losing it now!

Back to the issue at hand, my view is that we're looking at a selective disclosure event to 'test the water' because I can't see why the US Navy would open itself up to ridicule for no good reason.

Someone wants people to know something unusual is going on.

In one of the videos either the pilot or WSO says 'is that...' before the comms are censored, leading me to think that they are aware of an exotic programme of some kind that might be flying but that this isn't it, because if it was I doubt we'd see the video.

Can't answer for the unarmed planes unless - as has been seen in other cases nor related to this - armed ones could not get near the objects?

That is a common thread in a lot of military sightings. Recon/training flights are slightly different and although I'm not an expert in carrier ops there would always be alert aircraft kept on standby, so maybe it was judged that an unarmed intercept was the way to go?

Intriguing stuff for sure!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As always, top shelf stuff, MM.

Operation Mockingbird never ended, the spooks, err, journalist just pretended. With your disbelief suspended, the tic-tac ascended. Be sure to enjoy the show under the marquee, but remember it’s all over-the-top malarkey.

I’ll see my way out...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join