It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Masks Increase Co2 Levels - You Become Dumber and More Compliant to Authority.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: YouSir

Starting each post the same, ending each post the same, wearing a vented mask while patting yourself on the back and claiming you're doing something... you're clearly big on routine, ya? Makes sense, actually. Adherence to repetition, routine, and ritual does seem to be a trait seen in those with your obvious malady.

Ummm...here you go again with the belittling...what the hell is the matter with you...?

I start my posts with Ummm...to poke fun at all of you...and to also poke fun at myself...

There’s a reason for that...and if I really have to spell it out for you...that reason is...that far too many of you take yourselves way too seriously...and I almost never take myself seriously at all...

Then I always end my posts with the little winky dude...something else you should have picked up on...which BTW...is merely a strategic placement of...humorous sarcasm in order to make light of the Ummm...that I start every conversation with...and the conversation content...natch...

Then of course we get to the best part...the YouSir...and I always leave you to fill in the blank that follows...

I really do find the majority of you humorous...your fun to watch...I observe you in much the same way I would an ant farm...
Your such predictable little buggers...running around with your moobs all puffed up while you attempt to be relevant...

By God you supply me with an inexhaustible laugh quotient...

Much appreciated...

YouSir

(post by YouSir removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
No one is telling you to wear a mask all day, every day. Just at work, in crowded places, etc. You, like dentists and surgeons, aren't going to lose brain cells over that.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
No one is telling you to wear a mask all day, every day. Just at work, in crowded places, etc. You, like dentists and surgeons, aren't going to lose brain cells over that.

I think the OP has lost those brain cells just thinking about it.

But the OP is just propaganda anyway, not to be taken seriously.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Lol,
Very true on both points.
Here's wishing his brain cells a speedy recovery.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you're really worried about increased CO2 levels in the air you breathe, you're gonna crap a brick when you see the data on climate science.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Wearing masks is fine yet we all touch the same dirty keypad at the store.
Surface contamination is the issue.

Keypads (looking around) what about the cash and the change?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Want an example of brain-cell loss from someone who could be very influential in several months?

Joe Biden says, when he's President, he will sign an Executive Order to make everyone in America, starting at age 1, wear a mask in public places.
edit on 6/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: carewemust

You don't need science here. You just need some common sense, some basic observational skills, and a willingness to divorce political views from matters that are in no way political.

That's why I often point out how irrational it is to shut down a nation over a virus that kills no more people than contagious pneumonia does. There was never such draconian lockdown measures taken over pneumonia, or the Flu.
Covid-19 vs Pneumonia - CDC: www.cdc.gov...

It was irrational. If extra beds/ventilators are needed for patient overflow the solution was and still is temporary field hospitals for the virus infected ONLY.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
well I can tell you that wearing a mask only reminds me I need to brush my teeth a bit better cuz man bad breath is a killer

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't trust masks...

Too much?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Want an example of brain-cell loss from someone who could be very influential in several months?

Joe Biden says, when he's President, he will sign an Executive Order to make everyone in America, starting at age 1, wear a mask in public places.

Serious questions .

Do you believe everything you read ?

If no why peddle this crap ?

If yes ....why ?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Friday, June 26, 2020

I don't know the political breakdown, but top health and political authorities in various states are mandating that masks be worn, even when the number of COVID-19 Hospitalizations and Deaths are declining. Here in Democrat-controlled Illinois, wearing a facemask is required, through all 4 phases of reopening the state.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden said yesterday that we will probably have to wear masks for at least another year, as a "new normal", in order to protect ourselves and others.

All the emphasis and mandates regarding wearing a face-mask, comes from the same "people" who shut down the country over a virus that kills only 1.4% of the people who contract it.

Therefore, it's obvious that "caring about our well-being", is not why political/medical/media authorities want us to wear face-masks for at least another year.

After seeing a medical graphic earlier today showing how masks decrease O2 (Oxygen) levels, while simultaneously increasing CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) levels in the body, it occurred to me that wearing masks long-term, damages the brain....making us dumber and less resistant to orders from authority!

Sure enough, there has been quite a bit of research on the subject, due to so many complaints of mental and physiological problems from workers in careers where masks are worn a lot. (Medical, Painting, Construction, etc..)

Findings Summary from a Study on N-95 face masks:

The results show that above 60% of inspired air is respired air in case I (wearing a mask), compared to less than 1.2% in case II (not wearing a mask).

In conclusion, the N95 respirator trapped respired air within the respirator which increased the VOF of respired air during inspiration. This might be one of the major contributors to elevated carbon dioxide level while wearing N95 respirator.
Full Study: www.oatext.com...=0

MOST IMPORTANTLY...This study explains what happens to us after repeated stints of Carbon Dioxide(CO2)/less Oxygen(O2) Inhalation:

Participants were tested on their cognitive abilities each day at about 3 pm. They were given real life situations (an example of a situation: if you were to be the mayor of the town what changes would you bring to your town) and the answers were later analyzed using software. The nine parameters that the participants were tested were:

• The ability to make decisions at any given time
• The capability to make decisions that achieved the desired goal
• The capacity to pay attention to surroundings
• The capability of completing given tasks
• The capacity to respond to an emergency
• The ability to gather information
• The ability to use the gathered information for the given goals
• The capacity to make decisions using a variety of options along with multiple dimensions
• The capacity of complex thinking

The results of the study were amazing.

Participants experiencing the elevated CO2 levels were found to have significant difficulty with their decision making abilities and thinking capabilities.

So what is the reason behind the impairments of the cognitive ability?

Increased level of CO2 in the blood decreases the cerebral metabolism of oxygen. In simple words, the brain becomes oxygen deprived and has an impact on our thinking abilities.

Carbon dioxide dissolves in our blood and reacts with the water in our blood to create carbonic acid. This, in turn, dissolves into ions of hydrogen and bicarbonate. If there is an increase in the concentration of hydrogen ions in our blood the blood acidity level increases and creates electrolyte imbalance, causing decline in intellectual performance.

With increased CO2 levels, a decrease in the IQ by even 5 points will bring a lot more people into the ‘mentally handicapped’ range, unless corrective action is taken immediately.
Full Analysis at: medium.com...

Another tip-off that the "powers in charge" are working together to dumb us down, is how Google does not let you see the above articles unless you filter out (not show) any search results after 12/31/2019. All the articles/studies this year describe how great face masks are for us! No ill effects whatsoever.

Word to the wise...If there are rules/laws mandating face masks where you live, only wear it when necessary. Save those brain cells. Keep your independent critical-thinking abilities in tip-top shape! (We will need them if our leaders push things too far.)

-CareWeMust

Another revealing and important post, carewemust. Thanks and keep 'em coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Poor guy must have paid attention to too many of the Covid-19 "experts" who permeate the airwaves right now.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Serious questions .

Do you believe everything you read ?

If no why peddle this crap ?

If yes ....why ?

No, I don't believe everything I read. Only a fool would!

In fact, after learning how the Mainstream Media and the Obama Administration colluded to fabricate so much FAKE news, I learned to believe even less of what I read...particularly if it comes from the NYTimes, Washington Post, Daily Beast, Huffington Post. Those were the primary co-conspirators in 2016 and 2017.

As for masks causing high levels of Co2 in the blood/brain, that's not only common sense, it's also described in several research papers.

But like I said in the O.P., Google (Liberal Owned) has stacked the top of the search results with hastily thrown together 2020 articles, declaring how safe masks are. You have to filter out that FAKE news, and look at studies conducted prior to this year.

I know I've wasted my time responding to you, but enough open-minded members/visitors will see this post. That's really my target audience anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk

Friday, June 26, 2020

I don't know the political breakdown, but top health and political authorities in various states are mandating that masks be worn, even when the number of COVID-19 Hospitalizations and Deaths are declining. Here in Democrat-controlled Illinois, wearing a facemask is required, through all 4 phases of reopening the state.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden said yesterday that we will probably have to wear masks for at least another year, as a "new normal", in order to protect ourselves and others.

All the emphasis and mandates regarding wearing a face-mask, comes from the same "people" who shut down the country over a virus that kills only 1.4% of the people who contract it.

Therefore, it's obvious that "caring about our well-being", is not why political/medical/media authorities want us to wear face-masks for at least another year.

After seeing a medical graphic earlier today showing how masks decrease O2 (Oxygen) levels, while simultaneously increasing CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) levels in the body, it occurred to me that wearing masks long-term, damages the brain....making us dumber and less resistant to orders from authority!

Sure enough, there has been quite a bit of research on the subject, due to so many complaints of mental and physiological problems from workers in careers where masks are worn a lot. (Medical, Painting, Construction, etc..)

Findings Summary from a Study on N-95 face masks:

The results show that above 60% of inspired air is respired air in case I (wearing a mask), compared to less than 1.2% in case II (not wearing a mask).

In conclusion, the N95 respirator trapped respired air within the respirator which increased the VOF of respired air during inspiration. This might be one of the major contributors to elevated carbon dioxide level while wearing N95 respirator.
Full Study: www.oatext.com...=0

MOST IMPORTANTLY...This study explains what happens to us after repeated stints of Carbon Dioxide(CO2)/less Oxygen(O2) Inhalation:

Participants were tested on their cognitive abilities each day at about 3 pm. They were given real life situations (an example of a situation: if you were to be the mayor of the town what changes would you bring to your town) and the answers were later analyzed using software. The nine parameters that the participants were tested were:

• The ability to make decisions at any given time
• The capability to make decisions that achieved the desired goal
• The capacity to pay attention to surroundings
• The capability of completing given tasks
• The capacity to respond to an emergency
• The ability to gather information
• The ability to use the gathered information for the given goals
• The capacity to make decisions using a variety of options along with multiple dimensions
• The capacity of complex thinking

The results of the study were amazing.

Participants experiencing the elevated CO2 levels were found to have significant difficulty with their decision making abilities and thinking capabilities.

So what is the reason behind the impairments of the cognitive ability?

Increased level of CO2 in the blood decreases the cerebral metabolism of oxygen. In simple words, the brain becomes oxygen deprived and has an impact on our thinking abilities.

Carbon dioxide dissolves in our blood and reacts with the water in our blood to create carbonic acid. This, in turn, dissolves into ions of hydrogen and bicarbonate. If there is an increase in the concentration of hydrogen ions in our blood the blood acidity level increases and creates electrolyte imbalance, causing decline in intellectual performance.

With increased CO2 levels, a decrease in the IQ by even 5 points will bring a lot more people into the ‘mentally handicapped’ range, unless corrective action is taken immediately.
Full Analysis at: medium.com...

Another tip-off that the "powers in charge" are working together to dumb us down, is how Google does not let you see the above articles unless you filter out (not show) any search results after 12/31/2019. All the articles/studies this year describe how great face masks are for us! No ill effects whatsoever.

Word to the wise...If there are rules/laws mandating face masks where you live, only wear it when necessary. Save those brain cells. Keep your independent critical-thinking abilities in tip-top shape! (We will need them if our leaders push things too far.)

-CareWeMust

Another revealing and important post, carewemust. Thanks and keep 'em coming.

Thank-you! Wait until you see the thread I'm putting together tomorrow night that explains HOW and WHY Democrat leaders in the U.S. House, and across America, actually LOVE and APPRECIATE Covid-19.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Interesting, so you have decided which media to absorb and which media to ignore, all based on your understanding of the information you are presented with.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think relying on "media" creates a feedback loop.

For the majority of things, a basic understanding of the causative effect of nature with a moderate background in the sciences can allow someone to wade through just about anything that would cross the political realm.

What is so funny is that there are claims of ignorance and science denying in mask wearing from a crowd that obviously doesn't understand that a 30% false negative rate makes nothing about any of this science.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's been mentioned many times before but idiocracy wasn't meant to be an instruction manual, yet here we are.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting, so you have decided which media to absorb and which media to ignore, all based on your understanding of the information you are presented with.

When I was a young tyke like you, I more easily believed something if it "sounded right". Now, I have to see evidence. The more the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join