It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Masks Increase Co2 Levels - You Become Dumber and More Compliant to Authority.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah sure. Why did I buy the ones that do protect me... When I was ordered to buy masks that do not protect me at all?

Why do people wear masks to protect everybody from themselves instead of protecting themselves?
Do people use their phone to look things up still?
I guess not.
It's called PPE... And it stands for: Personal Protection Equipment.
Not bringing new information: you use it to protect yourself.
And wel first emergency responders know they should keep themselves safe before rescuing everybody else's life.
Those 2 rules shouldn't be forgotten... Treat yourself right... Protect yourself first.
In this Covid19-case that means: keep away from others (at least 6 feet if longer then a couple of minutes)... Stay away from coughing... And when you're at a different location (in doors & not at home) :wear an N95/FP2 dust masks.
Other masks will certainly not protect you... The N95 reduces your risk of infection significantly (not zero but no more then 4% then without).

Wearing a good mask (& wearing and taking it off correctly!) does not make you dumber but if you believe that BS then maybey you are already dumb enough.

✌️

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Others Reading comprehension is not my responsibility. If posting links and facts related to the OP is Stirring it up/Trollin I think I found a bunch of mask wearers
Try to read my links and debate from there - otherwise your here to stir it up not me

You Sir Carry On

So you’re saying that you knowingly tried to use a study that was so bad your own source article trashed its methodology and was indeed so bad that the study authors retracted it entirely because you comprehended that it was complete trash but used it anyway because it fit your narrative?

Sweet, thanks! I always appreciate it when partisan hacks shed their thin veil of intelligence and let everybody know they’re just here to push an agenda.

Lol

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I wouldn't even take my cat to see this quack.I did have an incident
wearing my mask.I have a mask with a charcoal filter in it.I was wearing
it at a Menards,and they enforced wearing masks,walking around the store.
As I was walking to my car I started to feel like I was going to faint.I sat
in my car for a few minutes and finally started to feel better.I stopped
wearing my mask after this.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

re - read the article without a mask on lol

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

That brand of arrogant selfishness interferes with other peoples lives, and it's for no reason other than you being a stubborn and spoiled ass.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The one you’ve been wearing needs to have holes in it.
Lots of tiny holes, thousands of holes, for air to move in and out. But to block the spittle.

I’d take the joker mask off and get a cloth one, really.
3 layers, not burlap.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yes surgeons and medical staff actually become dumber after every operation. Their brains only last ten years on the job then they need a new one because of all the c02 build up from wearing masks for prolonged periods of time.

Its science i read it on the internet.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Yes surgeons and medical staff actually become dumber after every operation. Their brains only last ten years on the job then they need a new one because of all the c02 build up from wearing masks for prolonged periods of time.

Its science i read it on the internet.

did ya Know ?
Doctors' Suicide Rate Highest of Any Profession

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, this is it. This is the thread that’s got me to change my entire thinking about our safety precautions, not only with COVID, but with everything we do on our property to ensure the health and safety of my staff is ensured. No more N95’s when they’re cleaning out AC coils with caustic chemicals or cleaning out ductwork. I don’t want them getting dumber as they work, I need them smart.

This explains why I’ve been walking into walls and smashing my own hand with a hammer after wearing a mask for prolonged periods. The other day I was walking through a tenant’s space and just pissed my pants because I started thinking that bathrooms were just stupid. Now I know why.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

caustic chemicals

Faulty Narrative Brother
lol I'm out of this nut house lol
edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Excellent idea. They need more oxygen.

I'll start forgoing my fitted respirator at work when I'm welding with heavy nickle wire. The vaporized metal is nothing compared to the slight drop in oxygen levels that my ppe starves my brain.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

from cornovirus to cleaning aC units to now welding - meandering now a bit eh ?

lol lol lol lol
edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hey dumb dumb, that's what masks are supposed to be used for, when you're in the moment working on something like that. It's not to walk around in for 8-12 hours or while driving in your car or really anytime for that matter. If you think cloth masks are stopping viral transmission of something 5 to 300 nanometers across, who really is the smart one? Also the pee meme example is actually a great example of something that looks smart, but is actually quite dumb and it's a typical liberal move, use something vulgar to get a point across that looks correct on the surface, but when you really dig down into it, just a load a crap just like masks are.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

Excellent. Point.

But the mask isn't to protect you. Its to protect others from you.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ummm...the masks I use have valves in them so that the exhaled breath goes out through the valves and not through the filter media...

Your purposely being disingenuous...and cherry picking information and shopping your opinion as fact...

You should be ashamed of yourself...

But of course aren't...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You may want to ditch that valve face mask: The pros and cons
Valve masks are a type of N95 mask that with a one-way valve.

One type of mask called a "valve mask" helps solve some of these problems, but is now under fire for not protecting the public as it should -- drawing into question whether they should be used at all.

The participants here are sure S M R T ! DOH ! S M A R T ! lol
now I'm out lol

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hey man you're actually a good guy

Here's my other point with that.... i mean really think back across your entire life of the amount of times someone has accidentally shot that little tiny drop of spit at your face.... everybody has had that happen to them, people go "ooops sorry!" but I can honestly say it's probably less than 10 times. It's not the problem they are making it into... it actually doesn't happen that much.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

The virus is mainly spread through the air in droplets.

Its not about coughing or sneezing directly on people. Its about walking around crowded areas where lots of people do cough and sneeze.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But I will still wear a mask when in public, not for my health but for others.

This is what most people have a hard time grasping, doing something that benefits strangers.

I just see virtue signaling erm...people. Everyone I see is wearing those cheap masks. You won't do me any favour wearing them if you are really a carrier [I am classed as vulnerable and I still won't wear them as I also have asthma]. Those little viruses will float just through those masks like a mosquito through a chainlink fence.
I care for others very much, so I want humans to just breathe fresh air after a bad flu. So take those germ breeding, air restricting face huggers off, you have my consent.

Even the N95 masks with a valve will 'happily' output all your viruses unhindered, they however stop some of them getting into you. So it is a bit selfish wearing those.
I assume the air up there on your high horse is quite thin, yet another reason to take a nice healthy deep breath without restriction. I care about your health.
I'd rather you wash your hands and don't cough into my direction. Be free.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: solve

That brand of arrogant selfishness interferes with other peoples lives, and it's for no reason other than you being a stubborn and spoiled ass.

I think you are interfering with my life.

You are the one being a total ass by the way.

I bet you were a bully in school, but were entirely unaware of it.

Why? Because you are being a total (SNIP) right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join