It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Masks Increase Co2 Levels - You Become Dumber and More Compliant to Authority.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

Thanks, Slinki, it's good to see you on again.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
OP doing the dirty work of malign foreign interests, seeking to divide and destabilize the country with anti-science bull# and, worse, putting fellow humans in danger - all for politics.

I mean a fricking mask thread is in the mud pit.

Let that sink in.

Xue-lite (Xue the 2nd?) apparently believes they only have so much time to get as many threads churned out for the S&F chase before the site closes and their review period comes to an end. The already low quality of partisan hackery has tanked even more, somehow.

Crap like this makes me think of a little kid playing in a sandbox at a park. His mom says they’re leaving because the park is closing because the park can’t afford to stay open thanks to not attracting enough paying customers and the kid proceeds to take a dump in the sandbox, thus making the park even less attractive than it already was. But hey, at least he got to spew his poop everywhere

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Crap like this makes me think of a little kid playing in a sandbox at a park. His mom says they’re leaving because the park is closing because the park can’t afford to stay open thanks to not attracting enough paying customers and the kid proceeds to take a dump in the sandbox, thus making the park even less attractive than it already was. But hey, at least he got to spew his poop everywhere

Someone should shoot that kid's mom in front of him.

I'm not sure how you in fact get to Putin to do it but when you do make sure you aim true.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I am at this point usually between laughing and commiserating:
- the gullible will listen to this. Do I care? Well, they are human, too. I should care.
- the gullible wont listen to ratio but to emotions ("masks are scary!", they wont listen to arguments.
- Do supporter of covid-conspiracys have the right to vote and to make this situation even worse?

Yes. Yes they do.

- Do covidiots realize that they are hurting their own fanbase with this? Because no mask = drastically higher risk of infection.

Okay, they would never care. Go ahead.

BTW: I heard that rubbing a potatoe on a vaccination spot while immediately negate the vaccine! You can take it and amaze the clinical personal by viciously rubbing a fresh potatoe over the spot - CLEANSING IT!!! (Source: FACEBOOK! TWITTER! ALL THE GOOD SOURCES!!)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wait. Are we trying to get Putin to do it, or trying to get to Putin somehow? I feel like there’s an extra word in your comment throwing me off. I haven’t learned all the Masonic code phrases yet man, c’mon.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He is messing with ya my dude.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is, quite simply, the most inane post I have seen on ATS in my 14 years here.

edit on 26/6/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Could you post sources for the Effectiveness of using paper/surgical or cloth masks - besides the MSMS and TeeeeeVeeeeee doctors telling you how you must wear one ???? ? I'll wait ........meanwhile consider this .. is this adequate protection - is this the ONLY way - (NOT ME)
?

And if the USA is doing the Worst in totals - Exactly How is INDIA doing ?
LOL

edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Do you really need studies to understand that a mask is meant to keep those droplets of spittle from flying out of your mouth into other peoples faces? Really? You are that hard to convince? Even when its obvious basic common sense and logic?

How many times have you burned your hand on the stove? Were you ever able to extrapolate that, and not grab a hot grate on the grill?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hence the reference to Masonic code phrases, amigo

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

No, you stipid rascist cranky protofascist.
That is not the point.
Stop your spitting and stop inhaling other peoples spit.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Are we evolving or devolving lol

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh puh-lease.

Feel free to twist my words, it's what the OP was hoping for.

But all reading this know that no one is pointing and laughing at your health issue. Just the twisted logic employed to propagandize this forum on an issue that should not be controversial.

I sympathize with you. Wearing a mask is a bitch. And, if you have underlying issues that are exacerbated by a mask , you are likely in that category of people who should be self-quaranting for your own safety. Not refusing to wear a mask.

I'm of the same mind as yourself in that I also think we will ALL get this. There is no hiding from it. But, by wearing masks, we can prevent large numbers from getting it at the same time and overwhelming the healthcare system.

It's your choice to wear a mask or not but, by the same token, it's a business owner's or a fellow citizen's choice to do business or associate with you or not.

And it's OP's fellow member's prerogative to point and laugh at his astounding feats of mental gymnastics meant to scare members of this forum regarding what should be a simple safety measure.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
lol - WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

A mask stops YOU spreading it.

Most masks provide very little protection - either the mesh is not small enough (N95 doesn't cut it) also most people do not wear them correctly anyway.

Finally it can gain entrance through your eyes as easily as your nose or mouth so burka/hijab's don't work either.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb
TeeeeeVeeee educated IC lol

Tell me - When the Virus FIRST appeared ... The MANTRA was to wear a mask to protect the ELDERLY - We MUST protect the Eldery !! over and OVER ...
THEN Democratic Governors took INFECTED seniors and placed them in enclosed areas with NON Infected Seniors ....

WHY ?
Did they PROTECT the Elderly and preserve life and STOP the spread or increase it ????? ?

WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

All your paranoia means nothing in the face of common sense. Sorry.

Im not a mask wearing kind of guy....but i can easily recognize that it can do what people say it does. Choosing not to wear one is just a personal choice of taking on risk. We all do it.

But please don't pretend like you have some super duper secret hidden information that all the sheeple don't know. That is flat earth level absurdity.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Lets be clear: if Trump loses the election, it'll be his own stupidity that does it. Trump voters aren't leaving because of an unemployment rate rocked by pandemic. They are leaving because he will trash talk a 75 year old man shoved to the concrete by police. He looks weak right now. How many ultamatums has he handed out to mayors and governors which went fully ignored and not acted on?

If he blows it, blame him. Not AOC, or Soros. A month ago i would have voted for him, and I haven't even voted since 1992. He's screwed that up real good.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

All your paranoia means nothing in the face of common sense. Sorry.

Im not a mask wearing kind of guy....but i can easily recognize that it can do what people say it does. Choosing not to wear one is just a personal choice of taking on risk. We all do it.

But please don't pretend like you have some super duper secret hidden information that all the sheeple don't know. That is flat earth level absurdity.

MY PARANOIA lol

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

When ATS turns out the lighrs, where will you go? Just lemme know so I can avoid it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join