It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of three drown in pool in Jersey...(spoiler: tied to Clintons/Gates)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

not necessarily, with that amount of water the voltage might not be high enough to burn you or electrocute you to death. it could, however act like a taser and paralyze you by locking your muscles up.

something similar happened to a lady that tried to commit suicide with the old toaster in the tub method and it locked her muscles up so should couldnt get out while the water slowly heated up from the current and she sous vided herself to death.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If this was a triple murder made to look like an accident:

How do you make three people “drown” involuntarily, and with no sign of foul play?

The assassin(s) would have to render the victims unconscious (but with no sign of struggle). If the victims were already in the pool, making them unconscious would cause them to sink. At that point, the body’s reflex to gasp for air would wake them up unless their unconscious state was sustained artificially.

I’d say they were all three injected with non lethal amounts of succinylcholine while they were in their pool. I say non lethal because the objective would be to get them drown naturally rather than simply die of cardiac arrest.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is why I A) Never go swimming and B) When I do go swimming I wear a Kevlar helmet so I don't accidentally shoot myself in the back of the head twice.

You'll never get me Clintons!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where were the floating pool toys and PFDs?

One report I heard said there was some screaming before they found the drowning victims. Certainly indicates a panic situation. This could go either way for me until more actual facts come out (if they ever do) but that info makes this all the more suspicious to me.
edit on 26-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

...After looking into the strange 3 person drowning in an above ground pool in Jersey.

*New* Jersey

I live on the island of Jersey, the States namesake, this was confusing,

All the best,

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: whiteblack
Some say it was electrical shock, i bet there's electrical issue around that pool. Freak accident happens.

Electrocution and drowning are 2 different things.
Autopsy would show which one it was.

Would it?

Does a taser show, I'm just spitballin theoretical. A shock could stun/incapacitate, but not kill..like a taser. You then drown.

An electrical problem would be very easy to determine by simply having an electrician check the pool system as part of the investigation.

As a Licensed Swimming Pool contractor for over 2 decades this is not an issue that one encounters. There are GFCI protection codes in place to prevent accidents. Once we had a homeowner having a birthday party where some of the children were complaining about being shocked. After much troubleshooting we were able to locate a transformer belonging to the local power company leeching over 400 volts into the pool through the ground. Strangely, only those with open wounds would get the tingle. I had a hangnail and got zapped when touching the water. Not one person was injured as a result of this either.

Not saying it couldn't happen, only that in over 2 decades I never encountered anyone seriously harmed by electricity in a pool. Never met another technician that did either.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: whiteblack
Some say it was electrical shock, i bet there's electrical issue around that pool. Freak accident happens.

Electrocution and drowning are 2 different things.
Autopsy would show which one it was.

It was COVID-19 guys

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Novelty. Status. I know plenty of people with pools that don't use them because they can't swim. Stupid, but it's their money and choice.

I think it may have been an accident. The pool is seven feet deep at one end, according to the article. Also, according to the article, that had only lived there a month.

Not knowing how to swim, I could easily see one person struggling (the child), the mother going to save her, not thinking about depth or her own not knowing how to swim. Both are panicked, grappling on each other. The grandfather gets involved, gets pushed under due to their panicked state. He drowns first. The other two shortly after. Tragic, and sad, but entirely possible.

(And that's coming from someone who thinks the Clintons have an incredible kill count.)

I am sure everyone knows the 7 ft is in the middle of a rounded hole, the only way to build them it has to be round so only deep in the center, the area along the walls even in the so called deep end is the same 3.5 ft as the rest of the pool in oder to support the walls.
SO you have a rail to grab a ledge around the sides a couple feet across you can stand on and nothing deep enough to drown but a hole in the center of a bowl that is not 7 ft.

Pretty hard for 3 People especially anyone with adult length legs and arms to drown not impossible but extremely unlikely.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Please message a mod and ask for this to be moved to RATS so it doesn't get deleted.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The pool looks like a kayak style pool from the photo in the article. They can have a deep end, instead of just the center. I think someone already even posted a link to similar pools with the expanded liner like that.

Beyond that, you're grossly underestimating the ability of a panicked person in water to drown and take others with them.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No way In heck had one just like it 3.5 foot deep and that is max .
A young child 6 or less maybe ( Squairls defiantly I put a 6 / 2 in so they could get out )
BUT a 8 year old a mother and 60 year old man all in 3 feet of water ?
By 8 every one of my 6 boys head stayed above water standing .

PS teh only way to my pool was through My bed room 6 foot fence around it locked gate as well .
Was not taking chances But by 3 all my kids could swim . Teach Them ?? what exactly ? I was on swim teams young .
every one of my rugrats Just got in and could swim o they would not be doing the 100 meter breast stroke no gold metals . But good enough to swim 20 feet and even the river we went to was less .

Ocean events Kids stayed within hand reach up till 10 lol . Under currents will kill even in 3 feet or water .

One last thing Fryed ? the pump has NO contact with water the pool vac has NO electrical contact with water .
There are On in pool light's in this type .
lastly even dropping a hair dry=er in it would be very unlikely to fry every one only someone very close to it as electric in water is a poor conductor 3 feet a way from a short most you get is a tingle .

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

not necessarily, with that amount of water the voltage might not be high enough to burn you or electrocute you to death. it could, however act like a taser and paralyze you by locking your muscles up.

something similar happened to a lady that tried to commit suicide with the old toaster in the tub method and it locked her muscles up so should couldnt get out while the water slowly heated up from the current and she sous vided herself to death.

wonder if it tasted good at least? lol. sorry.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It would only take a few seconds of power into the water to stop the heart and then the victims would be collapsed in the water.. essentially drowning after coronary arrest! a reply to: charlyv

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

this is a weird story.
i can see a small child drowning in a pool like that, but two grown adults?

hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I still maintain that this was entirely feasible as truly a drowning and that most people who have commented have severely underestimated just how quickly drowning takes.

Here’s a breakdown of the stages of drowning:

1. For the first several seconds after water is inhaled, the drowning person is in a state of fight-or-flight as they struggle to breathe.

2. As the airway begins to close to prevent more water from getting into the lungs, the person will start to hold their breath involuntarily. This takes place for up to 2 minutes, until they lose consciousness.

3. The person becomes unconscious. During this stage, they can still be revived through resuscitation and have a chance at a good outcome. Breathing stops and the heart slows. This can last for several minutes.

4. The body enters a state called hypoxic convulsion. This can look like a seizure. Without oxygen, the person’s body appears to turn blue and may jerk around erratically.

5. The brain, heart, and lungs reach a state beyond where they can be revived. This final stage of drowning is called cerebral hypoxia, followed by clinical death.

Source

The first two steps happen in under two minutes or less.

Also, it should be noted, that on average ten people drown in swimming pools each day in the US, per the CDC. This made it the fifth highest cause of accidental death in the US in 2017 (Table 6).
edit on 6/28/2020 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sorry
But we live in the era if new medicine.
There's a virus going around where every symptom imaginable means you have it. Also, no symptom means, guess what, you have it.
So when one considers how this new medicine is practiced; electrocution, drowning and even a gunshot wound to the head, all looks the same.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This happens often in 3rd world countries.

Many cant swim, they see the bottom of the pool and think they can touch it.

And one after another they jump in to help, but end up dying.

Massive amounts of money now in a modern 1st world house and its overwhelming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join