It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of three drown in pool in Jersey...(spoiler: tied to Clintons/Gates)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Very interesting detective work done by this gentleman on the twitter.

After looking into the strange 3 person drowning in an above ground pool in Jersey.

Official story is that they didn't know how to swim.

The adult male, worked in high positions in the pharmaceutical industry which ties to Gates.

Digging further, he volunteered for the last 19 years with an organization that builds schools in India, which has been under the purview of the Clinton foundation for 19 years as well.

There are 6, 2 minute videos on the twitter feed showing the connections and research process.

News article

twitter link

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Some say it was electrical shock, i bet there's electrical issue around that pool. Freak accident happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Some say it was electrical shock, i bet there's electrical issue around that pool. Freak accident happens.

Electrocution and drowning are 2 different things.
Autopsy would show which one it was.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Good find.
Star and Flag
Clinton body count increase? or Gates?
Time will tell, need to watch for a day or so to be sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Would it?

Does a taser show, I'm just spitballin theoretical. A shock could stun/incapacitate, but not kill..like a taser. You then drown.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The above-ground pool was mostly shallow at 3½ feet deep, but there was a portion of the pool that was 7 feet deep and it “doesn’t appear that the victims knew how to swim,” the office said.

Why have a pool if you can't swim?
I had the very same pool setup years ago. If you can't swim and land in the very small area that is slightly over your head you can push off the bottom and be in the 3 ft section with no effort. Taught a lot of kids to swim in that pool. I don't believe this was a normal accident.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: RazorV66

Would it?

Does a taser show, I'm just spitballin theoretical. A shock could stun/incapacitate, but not kill..like a taser. You then drown.

An electrical problem would be very easy to determine by simply having an electrician check the pool system as part of the investigation.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hmmmm ? I've never seen an above ground pool that isn't all the same depth and 7 ft. would be deeper than a normal backyard in ground pool, let alone an above ground pool. The article says they weren't electrocuted , it's really pretty suspicious and sad. If bad actors wanted to send a message, this sure would be intimidating to others...Keep your mouth shut or we'll kill not only you , but your daughter and grandchild too....chilling...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Novelty. Status. I know plenty of people with pools that don't use them because they can't swim. Stupid, but it's their money and choice.

I think it may have been an accident. The pool is seven feet deep at one end, according to the article. Also, according to the article, that had only lived there a month.

Not knowing how to swim, I could easily see one person struggling (the child), the mother going to save her, not thinking about depth or her own not knowing how to swim. Both are panicked, grappling on each other. The grandfather gets involved, gets pushed under due to their panicked state. He drowns first. The other two shortly after. Tragic, and sad, but entirely possible.

(And that's coming from someone who thinks the Clintons have an incredible kill count.)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
One report is one part of the above ground pool was 7ft. That is one odd above ground pool but I guess it's possible. It does look like it was semi-buried and with the right liner It could be done. Maybe they make those odd liners today I do not know. I do know if you can't swim 7ft is a the perfect depth to cause someone who can't swim to completely panic and loose their #.

They sounded like intelligent people but intelligent people do stupid # like have a 7ft pool and not take any damn swimming lessons.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If there was an electrical issue, then any microbes in the water would be dead. Did they check that?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Investigators revealed earlier that electricity was not a factor in the deaths of an 8-year-old girl, her mother, Nisha Patel, 33, and her paternal grandfather, Bharat Patel, 62, according to a joint statement from the East Brunswick Police and the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office.

www.nj.com...

The story doesn't make sense, we had a pool almost identical to the pool in the article and it's VERY unlikely it had a 7 ft. deep end.
edit on 26-6-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Agree with you 100% but that was one report I read. Could be bs. I do know it is possible if the pool is dug in a few feet which it looks like it was. Get a larger liner for a bigger pool and it is possible.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Yeah, could be possible, IDK ? The story just seems pretty fishy, especially that both adults downed too. Just looking at the picture I see at least two things ( chair and skimmer ) that could have been used to pull in 1 adult and child, but I guess people could panic in that situation.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I agree, the article said as much too.

I was just saying it's possible to be shocked and then drown. And insofar as an autopsy is concerned, the cause of death would point to drowning, there may be, no evidence of the shock..if whatever caused the shock was removed.

I think the OP is trying to suggest Arkancide happened here. I don't buy that without evidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
It does seem fishy, I mean how far from the sides of pool could one be?

I guess stranger things have happened.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Almost like the Kennedy relatives who died not long ago, in a rowboat or canoe in a cove or inlet area around the bay.
They had lived there long enough to know that when a storm is coming to not go trying to retrieve a ball from the water . People do things all the time and sometimes it just goes sideways before you know it and then it's game over.
That family has had a crazy past, almost cursed.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wasn't there plenty of doctors dying mysteriously a few years back. I'm sure it was discussed here.

But this is far too suspicious.

Were any of them wearing swimsuits?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Link

I didn't know they existed but they do. Above ground pools with a 7' deep end. Go figure.

edit on 26-6-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
7' No big deal just request it. Call around.

:cheers

I live on Lake Michigan and the wife won't go near it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join