It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Explosion Near Teheran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Looks like something made in China went off

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"No casualties reported."

Didn't the Soviets report the same thing initially after Chernobyl?

Can't believe anything Iran says.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It was part of a series of coordinated offensive maneuvers against Iran in Iraq and Syria as well. Iranians were among seven killed this week in [urlm.jpost.com...]airstrikes [/url] across syria from the Iraqi Syrian border.

Something about Iranians captured in an Iraqi operation against that Iraqi Hezbollah group thats been harassing our bases and interests with regular rock let attacks. when this was going down as well. Then what I read dissapeared I interestingly enough. I'm sure it will turn up again I'm still looking for that.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh ok I found it.

Jpost
Meanwhile,Iraqi security forces raided a headquarters belonging to a powerful Iran-backed militia in southern Baghdad late on Thursday, seized rockets and detained three commanders of the group, two Iraqi government officials said.
The officials said the militia group targeted was the Iran-backed Kataib Hezbollah, which US officials have accused of firing rockets at bases hosting US troops and other facilities in Iraq.
It was the most brazen raid in years by Iraqi security forces against a powerful paramilitary group backed by Tehran, whose proxy militias have developed military, political and economic dominance in Iraq.
Iraq's new prime minister, Mustafa al-Kadhimi, has indicated he will be tough on militia groups which target US installations. The raid, which took place after midnight, is the first sign Kadhimi will follow through on his tough talk.
It took place after a number of rocket attacks near the US embassy in Baghdad and other US military sites in the country in recent weeks.
There was no immediate comment from Iraqi militia groups or from Iran. Both Tehran and Washington supported Kadhimi in becoming prime minister in May.
One of the government officials told Reuters one of the three commanders detained in the raid was an Iranian. Iraqi special forces from the Counter Terrorism Service carried out the raid, he said.
A spokesman for the US-led coalition in Iraq and Iraqi paramilitary sources denied an earlier statement by one of the government officials that the commanders detained were handed over to the US military.
The official said the three detained commanders were handed over to the US military. The Iraqi official said at least 20 other fighters were detained during the raid.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I doubt that, The Iranians hate Al-Qaeda, they know they are American backed group who would cause trouble inside Iran. Plus they are fighting them in Syria. Anybody the state department call the 'Enemy' is more than likely the Good Guy who won't share their oil and other natural resources.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

You have np problem with civilians dying needlessly? Carry on

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sure a nuke going off anywhere in the world is funny....as long as its not up your neck of the woods?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you threatening to nuke me?

How about now?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Your avatar is killing me. Hahahaha

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sure a nuke going off anywhere in the world is funny....as long as its not up your neck of the woods?

I would actually want a nuke somewhere nearby. Preferably less than a mile. It's one of the painless deaths.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Debka reporting two separate explosions..................... www.debka.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Curious Location for a unnatural gas explosion lol

FLASHBACK ~ Satellites Show Mystery Construction at Iran’s Top-Secret Military Site - 2016

Newly released satellite images of Iran’s top-secret Parchin military complex reveal that even as Iran was working to negotiate a nuclear deal, it was apparently working to hide its atomic work of the past and hedge its bets for the future.
Forecasting site Stratfor.com says the images published Monday show Iran building a tunnel into a heavily guarded mountain complex inside the Parchin facility, some 20 miles southeast of Tehran, while also working to erase signs of alleged high-explosive testing at another area on the site........

The satellite images appear to show new paving around the building that was alleged to be a test site for high-energy explosive charges used to detonate a nuclear weapon.

edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

An explosion here new sanctions there week in week out, slowly the Iranian threat is being dealt with by the hidden hand

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Is it possible they use natural gas for heat at the facility? God knows we've seen enough natural gas explosions in homes and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

I doubt that, The Iranians hate Al-Qaeda, they know they are American backed group who would cause trouble inside Iran. Plus they are fighting them in Syria. Anybody the state department call the 'Enemy' is more than likely the Good Guy who won't share their oil and other natural resources.

Star for cramming so much anti-American propaganda into one post. Well done.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Believing the USA MSM is tough to swallow - Believing Irans ? Not even lol

something about missile powder - I suspect

Special Report: Inside Iran’s Secret Project to Produce Aluminum Powder for Missiles

At the edge of the desert in North Khorasan province in northeast Iran, near the country’s largest deposit of bauxite, sits an aluminum production complex that the government has publicly hailed as a key part of its efforts to boost output of the metal.

But the site near the city of Jajarm is also home to a secret facility set up by Iran’s elite security force, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, that has been producing aluminum powder for use in its missile program, according to a former Iranian government official and documents relating to the facility he shared with Reuters. Aluminum powder, derived from bauxite, is a key ingredient in solid-fuel propellants used to launch missiles.

edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: face23785

Believing the USA MSM is tough to swallow - Believing Irans ? Not even lol

something about missile powder - I suspect

I don't necessarily believe them either, as you can see from my prior posts in this thread. I was just throwing the idea out there. Legitimate accidents do happen at industrial sites you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join