It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Pool's Rant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Rumors say that a combination of people including Poole, DiPaolo, Jordan Peterson, and Elon Musk all contributed to Rogan being "red-pilled.

Where’d you hear/read these rumors? And whatever “being red-pilled” implies as it relates to Rogan, Tim Poole and Nick DiPaolo weren’t the delivery system of said red-pilled. If anything, Poole’s message reaches its audience in large part because Joe has had him on.

In his last appearance, Tim claimed he saw the alleged UFO over O’hare and was privy to the conversations with the individuals reporting it...yet he stumbled his way through qualifying and equivocating why he can’t say anymore. I like Tim’s overall take on the madness, but the guy is capable of spreading ‘fake news‘ just as anybody is whose livelihood depends on pontificating.

If you’re looking for ‘contributions’ to Joe, look 👀 to Peter Thiel.

It’s all fu$kery, anyways.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A big part of the problem is the vast majority of people are not activist. This is especially true on the right.

When you have a job and responsibilities, it is hard to just burn it all down over a cause no matter how noble. Most don't have that luxury.

The left has become adept at ruining people who speak out. I know in my town, I have to keep my mouth closed as a business owner. Once the leftist woke mob is on to you, kiss your business and livelihood goodbye.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Nothing like some good ole fascism to destroy peoples lives who don't think like you aye?

While the majority of the GOP hide like sissies, I at least saw those in the Freedom Caucus stand up today against the fascists committing acts of violence and destroying art!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Raggedyman

He was out during Occupy and other protests in different countries. The real deal journalist. And no offence, I know it's different when you have a family to support, but I agree with him. The US and Canada are in a state of political war for our future. All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing.

This is the counter argument...

People do live outside politics. And people have always thrived, lived, loved despite government. It’s like the world Is dual reality. While down towns were being torched, I took my kid swimming. Strange dual reality. While a few riot, people go about their lives. Living like normal people. Driving most of the economy.

I understand what is being said. And I vote to oppose democrat candidates. And where I work is free of politics.

I am not going out to riot. I have too much respect for personal priority. It’s America for now, and I am not going to force my views on people. But I sure in hell am not going to let my property be stormed. I do avoid large cities now. But that means I am not giving them revenue.

So. How do you practice the founding principles? And not become that which you despise?

The silent majority just needs to simply vote. But they are not political animals to begin with.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Rogan invited Tim Poole on his show to head the debate against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, and the woman who was head of Twitter's legal affairs. Rogan saw what creeps they were, and he became an ally of Poole.
Elon Musk used Twitter to basically tell the world to 'F' off in early June, and said some really scathing stuff about
Amazon and big tech internet companies. Trust me, Rogan took that stuff to heart.
imho, I don't think Thiel has had the big effect on Rogan as the guys I mentioned.
Again, just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If you say so. If you think Rogan needed Tim Poole’s takes on censorship to be “red-pilled”, you clearly don’t know Joe.

And, no, I don’t trust you that Rogan took it to heart without already being aware. He’s been aware.

As for contributions, you made mention about his Spotify deal, so you provided ambiguous context as to “contributions”; I took it as contributions to his Spotify deal, and Eric Weinstein is a regular on the show who just happens to be managing director of Thiel’s VC firm.

Not to mention, if we’re talking unscrupulous media entities, Thiel was ahead of the curve compared to your asserted contributors, when he squashed Gawker.

So yeah, Thiel is more of a contributor than any of your assertions.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If push came to shove, Tim Pool would be saying "please, just leave me alone"
Just another internet troll running his mouth!

edit on 25-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
True, but if you dont stand up, then what future is there for your kids?

Give me Liberty or Give me Comfort?

Convenience or give me death?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dan Crenshaw isn’t cowering. I really like the dude.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So does Tim have a wife and kids, does Tim have responsibilities.
He is right for him but that doesn’t mean he is right for other people, their lives and family

Sits in front of a YouTube camera, fortunately based on his past, preaching, was he out on the street?
I hope he has been out and about, not just a talking head.

Anyway, his message was spot on, but people, people have their own lives, families, children, concerns
It’s not black and white

Right now, it does not seem "black and white," but it is getting stark black and white real fast, buddy. And soon, it won't make any difference: it'll be all black.

(I find it sad that it's probably needful to clarify that by "all black," I am not making any racial reference; it is a reference to light and dark.)
:
edit on 2020 6 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: network dude

Maybe, maybe not.

All I see is nearly everyone working towards exactly the same end from multiple directions.

Hunkering down, or bugging out? That works for the plan. Preparing for the culture war to go "hot" without doing anything else? That works towards the same entities that are benefitting from the unrest precipitated by the left. Sit back and complain online, but nothing else? Same deal. Join in the corporate-political "movement?" Same deal. Put up a black square on social media? Join in CHAZ-type insurrections? Just stock up on ammo? All the same deal.

They want to precipitate conflict, decimate any non-corporate businesses, eliminate any means of self-sufficiency, and control information channels.

Then, if they are able to incite both "sides" to actually fight, they will spin it all in the media. The rest of the population will have no choice but to rely on centralized, massive corporations for everything from medicine to food.

Very few are looking at approaches that dont involve fighting for, or against, the Narrative. Keep an eye on your local city council during this time.. Thats where the majority of moves are being made while everyone is either watching the Digital Veil.

That's what I see too. Like a textbook example of divide & conquer. And no-one is reading the textbook because they are distracted.

You only give "digital" too much bad credit. Veils are from every time. Being it digital this time is just the tool. That tool can be used for opposite purposes as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Oh yes, absolutely a tool.

"Digital Veil" (capitalized) is a very specific form of that tool though. Where ones entire worldview and perception of "reality" is shaped through a cultivated feed, designed explicitly for that purpose. A veil held in place by the constant, small dopamine hits from extreme emotions and voyeurism.

Im certainly not referring to everything digital though. In fact, I think that a big part of the Narrative is to condition folks to either have the Digital Veil, or want to discard all technology altogether.

Like most things, I believe the key is in another direction entirely. Its the first time in history (afaik..) that we are capable of achieving some truly incredible, profoundly world-changing things through technology itself. Whether that is through modern communications or in-home self-sufficent nodes.

Between the two, we find an extraordinary ability to decentralize, and enable every home as a "mini-nation," of sorts. And, all without the isolation that would be inherent to that paradigm just a short few decades ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on 26-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: reasons

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

As I said, it's just my opinion. You are certainly free to believe whatever you want, but since you seem to be taking this personally, and questioning my veracity, I'll provide some evidence.
Joe Rogan flat-out states on his podcast that Tim Poole was "far more educated" than him on the Twitter censorship issue, so he invited Poole to head up the podcast. Listen to Rogan beginning at about the 1:40 mark of his podcast:

The other guys I've mentioned (DiPaolo, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson) are friends of Rogan. Rogan has said that DiPaolo has been exposing the censors for over 10 years.

Also, Elon Musk's talk of leaving California has influenced Joe to consider moving too.
Rogan respects the ideologies of these guys, and they've certainly influenced him. I'm not implying in any way that Rogan is ignorant or naive. On the contrary, he's very clued-in. But these guys finished the 'red pill deal' imo.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So does Tim have a wife and kids, does Tim have responsibilities.
He is right for him but that doesn’t mean he is right for other people, their lives and family

Sits in front of a YouTube camera, fortunately based on his past, preaching, was he out on the street?
I hope he has been out and about, not just a talking head.

Anyway, his message was spot on, but people, people have their own lives, families, children, concerns
It’s not black and white

Right now, it does not seem "black and white," but it is getting stark black and white real fast, buddy. And soon, it won't make any difference: it'll be all black.

(I find it sad that it's probably needful to clarify that by "all black," I am not making any racial reference; it is a reference to light and dark.)
:

I think you would be surprised by the push back an insurgency would receive should it arise.
Just seeing the fuse burning, the average person in the US may prove more volatile than you would imagine

The pity is, it would be easier, less violent to stop now than let it escalate

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Dumbass

Oh yes, absolutely a tool.

"Digital Veil" (capitalized) is a very specific form of that tool though. Where ones entire worldview and perception of "reality" is shaped through a cultivated feed, designed explicitly for that purpose. A veil held in place by the constant, small dopamine hits from extreme emotions and voyeurism.

Which is exactly the same as the churches were in the middle ages. A man with a book telling the view to the commoners where in the windows and decorations were created as a feed for the illiterate.

I see too many similarities between those ages. The only thing that is new in this set up is the fairytale of free speech and voice of the commoners.

The danger of this all will be taking away this conquered new ground in a digital setup. Hence I am critical for anything that connects these events to the pure digital world.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well, I think the spirit of the argument is to stand opposed to extremism. So if working for a company going woke, complain and then quit if necessary. As a customer, not support woke companies. Protecting local statues and sites from being torn down by peaceful protest (or armed squad.) It's not about promoting any political views, just opposing lawbreaking and extreme politics being forced on others.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I doubt it. He's someone who stands by his integrity and does what he says he will do.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Dan Crenshaw is pretty cool. I read his book "Fortitude" and felt it was really what people need to hear, though I don't agree with him on everything.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thanks for posting. This was one of Pool's crowning achievements thus far.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join