It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Not Alone In Your Empty Act Of Defiance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Many members on ATS are taking a hard stance on wearing a mask, but instead of trying to change our minds... maybe those who oppose should get down to their local town hall and protest the mandate.

You are not alone!!! Here are the people you are aligning with.

Hope this comforts a few of you. Take solace and know that there are others out there fighting your cause.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

there is also this here in Washington State.

edit on 25-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There's also this:

Virus apparently knows your skin color, so POCs do not need masks in parts of Oregon.

So yeah, sit there and be baffled why some people won't take this # seriously.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
There's also this:

Virus apparently knows your skin color, so POCs do not need masks in parts of Oregon.

So yeah, sit there and be baffled why some people won't take this # seriously.

The left keeps undoing what the Civil Rights movement to years to accomplish. This is one example.

I view this as tacit genocide against minorites. Masks are supposed to save lives by filtering the air one breathes, no? Well, make the white folks wear masks but encourage the "mud people" to go without, is essentially what they're saying - as far as I can see.

If masks actually work, they are willing the death of minorities.
edit on 2020 6 25 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If masks worked we wouldn't have needed a shutdown.

The mask orders are Democrat power trips.

The Democrats are playing games to try and shut down our country yet again and shame Republican areas of the country into complying.

Have you not noticed that the only stories about second wave outbreaks are coming from Republican controlled states who refuse to play along with the Democrat hoax?

edit on 25-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: spellin

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Couple that with this from the CDC and you have to wonder what the game plan is-

The effects of COVID-19 on the health of racial and ethnic minority groups is still emerging; however, current data suggest a disproportionate burden of illness and death among racial and ethnic minority groups

COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

If masks actually work, they are willing the death of minorities.

The would most certainly be the headline if Trump had ordered this.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My hard line stance is i choose to not go anywhere i need a mask, unless i really need to be there like a haircut. Thats the extent of my freedom.

But i dont go anywhere anyway. And wearing a mask exacerbates and already difficult skin condition

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Of course.. Nothing in that report about Vit D levels.

The areas that are actually testing this alongside everything else are showing such substantial percentages and connections to severity that its difficult, at best, to ignore.

We also know from immense amounts of research just how profound of a role simple Vit D can play in respiratory illnesses in general.

It would also seem that if one is sick, and viral load plays such a big part as we are told, that wearing a typical mask may very well make that person more ill. That is, unless, they are wearing something like a salt mask.. nobody's really talking bout those though.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Empty act of defiance. You used the word empty. Like there is absolutely no facts or information on the truth that these masks are not for viruses.....

The emptiness is in wearing them for something that requires full pressurized hazmat suits to study. But no. Cotton will save you. It will save all of us.......

edit on 25-6-2020 by TheGhoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you are afraid of fines here's what you gonna do:
Make yourself a cheesecloth mask and write a big fat FAKE on it. It's bulletproof and it doesnt restrict breathing and even face expression. Like smile.
That's what I did. It's not brave enough but stores have to meet the requirements and it's a private property.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I saw no difference in the number of people wearing and not wearing masks when I was out yesterday, so that means they either didn't get the memo, or they aren't listening.

I think the businesses are the ones that have to make the call on how heavy they will enforce the mask rule, and their revenues are going to dictate that. I heard a place in Palm Beach County lost their liquor license because they were not strictly enforcing the distancing and mask rules.

They are definitely going about it all wrong. I embarrassingly admit that I am one of the people that become highly rebellious if you try to "make" me do something I don't want to do or I don't believe in. Taking the bad ass, tough guy, strong armed approach is not going to improve compliance, and is likely to make the situation worse.

It doesn't help when you are dealing with an area where they were hoodwinked into believing that the shut down was only for 14 days and until the curve flattened, then darn near four months later they are still moving the game post. At some point you have to realize something is seriously wrong, and more and more people are coming out of their calm slumber to face the awakening nightmare.

The majority of these people have played by the ever changing rules for over three months. They "know" they aren't sick, they "know" they are not infectious, and they are willing to take their changes with their neighbors, because not to do so shows no hope and no benefit.

We out here in the backwoods self isolated for 45 to 52 days. After that we had enough and started mingling again. With the rest of world seeming to have gone to Hell in a hand basket, we became closer and tighter than we have ever been. There are a lot of good things that came out of this sabbatical, but people have to get on with their lives and the government is not leading us where we want to go.

We have to decide if we want to continue as a country with a government, by and for the people, or if we want to be a country of people ruled by the government. We really have to make up our minds, and we have to stop expecting that this is going to go away, or that there is going to be some cavalry, just beyond the horizon coming to the rescue.

edit on 25-6-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And what if everyone here is a loon, and specifically which one would you entrust Your life to ? So the inconvenience of a mask is a small burden to bear for some possible protection. If nothing else it reminds those around you to keep their distance furthering your odds of protection.

Notice the spread as cities open up and people cast off safety ...! Todays news and every day for the for seeable future
edit on 25-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
You used the word empty. Like there is absolutely no facts or information on the truth that these masks are not for viruses.....

They are meant to catch droplets. That's it, and they do work. This virus is spread by droplets.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think the businesses are the ones that have to make the call on how heavy they will enforce the mask rule, and their revenues are going to dictate that. I heard a place in Palm Beach County lost their liquor license because they were not strictly enforcing the distancing and mask rules.
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah I agree with that bussiness will have to make the call, I can understand posting a sign about a mask, But I will have to think twic if I encounter some type of goon that say you canp;t come in here without a mask. Like we have been seeing in these walmar and target videos.

I dont understand is your job that important that you have to physically do a Gandalf "you shall not pass!" for a person.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Ive said it since the beginning; No matter how serious someone believes The Virus to be, there are much bigger threats afoot.

With regards to The Virus.. Its more than a little tragic that #Science! has supplanted actual science. There are people that have been doing absolutely incredible work, but since it doesnt fit into the Narrative of "masks, lockdowns, and vaccines," it is pretty much entirely ignored.

Most people seem to get their #Science! from the news and media sites, recent studies have shown (
). Naturally, if anyone ..regardless of expertise.. goes outside The Monolith (which itself flip flops nearly daily), they are labeled as heretical and anti-#Science!

Dont question the "experts!" Stay tuned for your daily behavioral expectations!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Notice the spread as cities open up and people cast of safety ...! Todays news and every day for the for seeable future
a reply to: Plotus

Notice the protesting that is going on that is not being pushed back by the governors of these states that have these mandated mask orders.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It's almost like these cities are controlled by Democrats who want to keep the false narrative going as long as possible and will lie through their teeth.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm just hoping they don't give us aids in the water the next time someone brings up the giant zionist blackmail ring controlling the US.

Quick, system danger, system danger, commence operation deflection and chaos

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm personally convinced the mask mandates have more to do with blocking non verbal communication between people and training facial recognition systems to get around masks than any kind of safety.

Well that and making some money for manufacturers. I mean I see masks worth 10¢ being sold individually for $8. Those masks are one time use things. This reusable washable homemade mask # is just so utterly pointless. They're worse than ineffective, they give people a false sense of security and make them believe they're safe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join