It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe you know everything about the Roswell UFO and maybe not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

project mogul anyone?

There is growing evidence that it was not a flying saucer, it was not a weather balloon, but rather a balloon used to monitor soviet nuclear tests, and the flying saucer story was just a ruse.

Either way it's still a UFO, unless the government comes forward it will remain that way.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Jaime looks confused. He might need his magic torch.

Gaia da fudge outta here

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: HalWesten
Just wait. You will have some comedian come on here and try to tell you that it was a group of planes flying together in formation because some kid with a telescope said so. Even though everyone who saw it said it was not and called him out as either mistaken or a liar. All those witnesses shut that kid up immediately when they had their city meeting.

Just the fact that people said it flew away so fast as to nearly disappear rules out any kind of human craft, especially a bunch of propeller planes flying together real slow.

Yeah, if it was just me I could believe that I was seeing something but all five of us that saw the same thing? That's too many to think it was a dream or whatever.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The size of the one we saw was probably a half-block in diameter with a ring of lights similar to the picture in the link around the outer edge. We only saw one side so I can't say if they were all the way around or not. But because there was so much street and business lighting it wasn't dark like this, but it was difficult to see the exact shape.

Link

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The video I am posting starts slow but gains momentum when actual eye witness accounts are discussed.

We have several members at ATS who are interested in most things UFO so I figure they might get something out of the video they have not heard before. Enjoy youtu.be...
Jaime Maussan is a known hoaxer:

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

project mogul anyone?

There is growing evidence that it was not a flying saucer, it was not a weather balloon, but rather a balloon used to monitor soviet nuclear tests, and the flying saucer story was just a ruse.

Either way it's still a UFO, unless the government comes forward it will remain that way.
The Air Force did issue a report of nearly 1000 pages including attachments in 1994:

The Roswell Report: Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert

Ectoplasm8 made a great thread on Roswell, came to a slightly different conclusion than the Air Force report, that it wasn't an official Mogul flight but rather a related service flight.

Roswell Truth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
The mistake was made when the Air Force responded that it was a MOGUL flight. It WAS a part if the MOGUL program, but not a full array of balloons, microphones, and equipment that would be over 600 feet and included a return card. It was one of the smaller experimental flights in between the large MOGUL launches. In the report, the Balloon Project Engineer Charles Moore said:
"I can think of no other explanation for Roswell than one of our early June service flight balloons"
There's your answer. This is the answer that should have been explained to the public. A service (experimental) flight. Backed up with technical drawings, photographs of the time, correspondence, recorded time listing, etc.
It's time this nonsense story is laid to rest.

edit on 2020625 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The video I am posting starts slow but gains momentum when actual eye witness accounts are discussed.

We have several members at ATS who are interested in most things UFO so I figure they might get something out of the video they have not heard before. Enjoy youtu.be...

The false narrative starts at 1:40:
"Roswell newspaper reports a SHIP fell from SPACE"

No, the paper reported this:

edition of the Roswell Daily Record:

The balloon which held it up, if that was how it worked, must have been 12 feet [3.5 m] long, [Brazel] felt, measuring the distance by the size of the room in which he sat. The rubber was smoky gray in color and scattered over an area about 200 yards [180 m] in diameter. When the debris was gathered up, the tinfoil, paper, tape, and sticks made a bundle about three feet [1 m] long and 7 or 8 inches [18 or 20 cm] thick, while the rubber made a bundle about 18 or 20 inches [45 or 50 cm] long and about 8 inches [20 cm] thick. In all, he estimated, the entire lot would have weighed maybe five pounds [2 kg]. There was no sign of any metal in the area which might have been used for an engine, and no sign of any propellers of any kind, although at least one paper fin had been glued onto some of the tinfoil. There were no words to be found anywhere on the instrument, although there were letters on some of the parts. Considerable Scotch tape and some tape with flowers printed upon it had been used in the construction. No strings or wires were to be found but there were some eyelets in the paper to indicate that some sort of attachment may have been used.[10]

Then we go to the Mac Brazle story. They say he came upon a large burning debris field of unusual objects none of which he could identify. They show a cgi graphic of a burning ufo.

Except what Brazle said he found was :

"Brazel told the Roswell Daily Record that he and his son saw a "large area of bright wreckage made up of rubber strips, tinfoil, a rather tough paper and sticks."[5] He paid little attention to it but returned on July 4 with his son, wife and daughter to gather up the material.[6] Some accounts have described Brazel as having gathered some of the material earlier, rolling it together and stashing it under some brush.["

That's about enough flat out lies for me. But you can see what every Roswell show does with the story. So now we have yet another "investigator" searching out the truth for us ufo enthusiasts. Yay.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Jaime Maussan is a known hoaxer:

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

project mogul anyone?

The Air Force did issue a report of nearly 1000 pages including attachments in 1994:

The Roswell Report: Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert

Ectoplasm8 made a great thread on Roswell, came to a slightly different conclusion than the Air Force report, that it wasn't an official Mogul flight but rather a related service flight.

Roswell Truth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
The mistake was made when the Air Force responded that it was a MOGUL flight. It WAS a part if the MOGUL program, but not a full array of balloons, microphones, and equipment that would be over 600 feet and included a return card. It was one of the smaller experimental flights in between the large MOGUL launches. In the report, the Balloon Project Engineer Charles Moore said:
"I can think of no other explanation for Roswell than one of our early June service flight balloons"
There's your answer. This is the answer that should have been explained to the public. A service (experimental) flight. Backed up with technical drawings, photographs of the time, correspondence, recorded time listing, etc.
It's time this nonsense story is laid to rest.

Yeah I didn't even want to go there but that guy is the worst. For a time every new ridiculous far fetched case being presented had to do with this guy. One time he had this ridiculous fake video of a grey alien touching a kid from behind a telephone pole. He was like "now we have the definitive proof of aliens blah blah…."
The cases get shown to be hoaxes and 2 months later there he is in front of a microphone in that suit with his latest case. So awful. Just gives ZERO Fu%$s about actual truth or bringing credibility to the field

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

And yet in the political circuit, the term "dog whistle" has somewhat of a different connotation.

Not that i cannot hear what you're saying, a wee bit of a pun intended.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Fun Fact: the reason the nurse saw Glenn Davis in the hallway was because she was running to the restroom to throw up. The restrooms were crowded at that time because many of the people in the room with the alien bodies were vomiting from the stench as well as from just looking at the bodies.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Fun Fact: the reason the nurse saw Glenn Davis in the hallway was because she was running to the restroom to throw up. The restrooms were crowded at that time because many of the people in the room with the alien bodies were vomiting from the stench as well as from just looking at the bodies.
You're talking about the fictitious nurse who never existed, but was invented by Glen Dennis as part of a made up story to generate some traffic for the Roswell museum he owned? So the fictitious nurse had a fictitious vomit? How is that a "fun fact"?

Glenn Dennis Revisited

He said that he told us he’d give us a name but that it wouldn’t be the right name. We just hadn’t listened to him when he cautioned us. This was, of course, an attempt to blame UFO researchers for the Naomi Self name. That should have annoyed all of us, but apparently I was about the only one who thought this to be outrageous.

I can take this a step further, which I believe to be important. Dennis had told Karl Pflock that his, Dennis’ nurse, had told him that the autopsies had been performed by two doctors who came in from Walter Reed. That caused researchers to ask why they would have called Dennis about embalming the bodies as he had claimed. Dennis again said that he had been misquoted. The trouble was that he was on video tape saying that his nurse told him that the pathologists would have to do something when they got back to Walter Reed. He hadn’t been misquoted.

There is one other point that should be made and that is that in 1947, according to the City Directory, Dennis was married. His wife’s name was Dorothy. So, why would the nurse have been involved in a romantic situation with Dennis, especially when he described her as a good Catholic girl?

The big problem was the shifting nature of the nurse story and her name. And then his attempts to blame us, meaning the researchers for those changes.
Glenn Dennis was obviously not a very good liar, if that's who you mean by "Glenn Davis".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join