It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got to say this is really getting out of hand. Hang in there my fellow Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My friend that i grew up with is actually the managing editor of the Blaze. He has some crazy stories.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Silence brings in the wind of destruction on a scale of confusion. People , you got to understand this, no one employed brings danger to a society of convenience . Can't you all see that coming into the streets of America?

Nope. Really can't.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Same here. The news cycle hits the same short course checkpoints daily. Do a story on my city and the rest of the country barely impacted by the virus if at all and protest. They are not going to do that because they know what they will find which is a much different social and economic landscape. The doom and gloom meter barely moved since this all started for 10's of millions of us. We have stories and opinions and we have way more skin in the game than they want to admit.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Keep posting my fellow Americans.

Huh? You aren't American, you live in Asia.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Says FlyingSquirrel from her gated, Lilly white community.

Don't you have to buzz a brown person in to take care of your yard?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them (expletive) (n-word). I can't wait. God, I can't wait."

To be fair, he could have just been singing along with a rap song. Pretty sure i've heard that one before

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: musicismagic

If you think this is bad just wait til November.

Yep!

Neocon John Bolton already put out his "dog whistle" (hate using that term) that if Trump wins 2020 there will be a revolution. Perhaps the FBI should pull him in for questioning and ask him what he means?

The left has made it clear if they don't get what they want, (which is the removal of Trump) they're completely OK with violence under the ruse of peaceful protest.

Vice versa imagine Trump losing and half the country thinks it was a massive coup in our country and constitution. It's been fours years of constant attacks.

Mercy on us all if Trump doesn't win the popular vote but still wins the election again

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

there are plenty of people not taking too seriously the state the US is in right now, and how dangerously to the brink of collapse it is.

This complacency is self defeating. It will hardly end well here.

Good luck to all. Wake up folks.

These events were inevitable. Americans have been complacent and have openly allowed top down corruption ever since Nixon flew away in that helicopter.

There is no back to normal, going back to how things were would actually do more damage for our growth. It's time to experience the birth pains of something new, we're past due.

These things go in cycles and it's high time for the empire to come to an end.

Don't invest too much in the ride.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not trying to derail your thread MIM,but don't forget about us in the UK-
We are primed and ready to explode into a summer of riots and disorder.

Population under lockdown/imprisonment-check.

BLM/EDL(far right)protests/fights breaking out,statues coming down left and right-check.

Riots in Brixton(always one to watch).

Increase in anti cop sentiment(due to the BLM protests)-check.

Heatwave-check.

So what are our darling government doing to solve the situation?

REOPENING THE PUBS of course!
That will no doubt stop the wu flu in its tracks and couldn't possibly lead to more violence and rioting,so out you go dear British subjects and get drunk as skunks in the heat of summer,and forget about your worries by beating the # out of someone who looked at you wrong,spilled your drink or had the audacity to speak to your girlfriend. (/sarc)

What a joy it is to be British.

Of course the government know exactly how this will play out,and are rubbing their grubby little hands together and salivating at the prospects of a summer of unrest as it will take the spotlight off their handling of the pandemic and allow them to push through the very worst trade deals possible in their attempts to give us the very worst version of Brexit possible,and hey-they may even be able to turn the screws of oppression a few twists tighter and introduce some anti protest laws if the riots get too out of hand!

Its WIN WIN.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Overall though, it's really business as usual. I live in a city with 250k people, it's 30-40% black. When I drive to work, there's one corner at an intersection where someone probably has a permit for demonstrations and you'll see >30 people there with signs saying Black Lives Matter etc. Ironically, half or more of the demonstrators aren't black.

They aren't.

Oh, big shocker. A bunch of spoiled white kids have hijacked something, like they always do.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Take heart...attorney general Barr says there are at least 500 investigations ongoing into rioters and looters and antifa and BLM. Indictments have already been issued with more to come.

trendingpolitics.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join