It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got to say this is really getting out of hand. Hang in there my fellow Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I mentioned in February if you live in a major city, try to get out.
The reason is this: hands that are not busy and doing no good will go violent and destructive toward oneself or society.

This is really just the beginning of the "heat wave of summer" in America.

www.theblaze.com... rm=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What an odd website with a small mixed bag of shock factor. I like this one:

Three police officers were fired from the police department in Wilmington, North Carolina, after a video audit of their patrol cars found them making racist statements to each other.

Police Chief Donny Williams released details of the exchanges to the media in a briefing on Wednesday.

"When I first learned of these conversations, I was shocked, saddened and disgusted," Williams said. "There is no place for this behavior in our agency or our city and it will not be tolerated."

According to The Charlotte Observer, the police officers were recorded lamenting that the department only cared about kneeling with protesters. Then they used racial and homophobic epithets to express their anger.

Later in one recording an officer is heard saying that he thinks a civil war is coming and he is ready for it.

"We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them (expletive) (n-word). I can't wait. God, I can't wait."

He then added that a civil war was needed to "wipe them off the (expletive) map. That'll put them back about four or five generations."
🤣

Williams said the officers did not deny that it was their voices on the recordings, nor did they deny making the ugly comments. But they explained that the comments were made as a result of extreme stress from the protests over the death of George Floyd.

The district attorney's office will review cases involving the officers to find whether they committed crimes or were biased against the suspects in those cases.

www.theblaze.com...

As for 2 cops getting hurt by glass bottles, the video said hundreds of officers responded and I'm skeptical that it was a "planned ambush". The police have cars and overwhelming force (not that they're allowed to use it in a situation like that). I think there were a bunch of protesters and civil disobedients already in that area during "demonstrations" and the cops drove into a mess.

Shots were probably heard by someone who called 911. It could've been some asshat bucking shots in the air, then people screamed. A possible victim? There's no real meat to the article, no background. Nothing that says a victim was seen by anyone. No detailed information whatsoever, just shocking stuff put together into an article to make it seem a certain way.
edit on 25-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

there are plenty of people not taking too seriously the state the US is in right now, and how dangerously to the brink of collapse it is.

This complacency is self defeating. It will hardly end well here.

Good luck to all. Wake up folks.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

there are plenty of people not taking too seriously the state the US is in right now, and how dangerously to the brink of collapse it is.

This complacency is self defeating. It will hardly end well here.

Good luck to all. Wake up folks.

These incidents are also isolated to certain areas in big cities where extreme restraint is being used by law enforcement not to inflame tensions. With the climate being as it is, the police have their hands tied when it comes to restoring order.

Overall though, it's really business as usual. I live in a city with 250k people, it's 30-40% black. When I drive to work, there's one corner at an intersection where someone probably has a permit for demonstrations and you'll see >30 people there with signs saying Black Lives Matter etc. Ironically, half or more of the demonstrators aren't black.

My favorite read "White silence is white violence". They get a couple of honks from cars driving by. This too shall pass, probably with the election of Joe Biden.
edit on 25-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Overall though, it's really business as usual. I live in a city with 250k people, it's 30-40% black. When I drive to work, there's one corner at an intersection where someone probably has a permit for demonstrations and you'll see >30 people there with signs saying Black Lives Matter etc. Ironically, half or more of the demonstrators aren't black.

They aren't.

It's official.

We've past soft coup, and now they're(D's) waging a full on hard coup.

I guess they're scared of an actual election they think they have wrapped up in the bag in a few months.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Overall though, it's really business as usual.

If you say so man. I think you are underestimating the seriousness here. Sh** doesnt need to be right at your doorstep. But it will com-a-knocking sooner or later. If all this were just some BLM nutters, but they are greatly funded and supported by politics and media. Precisely because, and you said police hands are tied, this will flourish. The DNC sees it as a way of removing Trump, and they will go the distance if need be. Just like impeachment. They dont care if they destroy it all in the process.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Sh** doesnt need to be right at your doorstep. But it will com-a-knocking sooner or later.

Millions are preparing for just that.

Another record month in gunz and ammo sales.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Sh** doesnt need to be right at your doorstep. But it will com-a-knocking sooner or later.

Millions are preparing for just that.

Another record month in gunz and ammo sales.

but is it for organized resistance, or merely for personal protection ? Logic says the latter. Except for bikers and cops, I dont see anyone else. The GOP has largely abandoned their voters here.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I'd be bothered if I felt like Trump was essential to America's existence. "I can't breathe" without him because he's oxygen itself. Air was there before him and air will be there after.

Regardless of which party the President is in, the machine keeps moving, it has to. The revolutions of history shall never be repeated here; we're far too comfortable and spoiled now.

If you don't like him, what's going on now is good and you're sympathetic to it. If you like him, what's going on now is bad and you fear for the future.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

I'd be bothered if I felt like Trump was essential to America's existence. "I can't breathe" without him because he's oxygen itself. Air was there before him and air will be there after.

Regardless of which party the President is in, the machine keeps moving, it has to. The revolutions of history shall never be repeated here; we're far too comfortable and spoiled now.

If you don't like him, what's going on now is good and you're sympathetic to it. If you like him, what's going on now is bad and you fear for the future.

Fine man. if you're not bothered by ways this promised-for-decades change is now being implemented, then I guess there's nothing left to be said. Enjoy it. I know I will have to "enjoy" it, once they are done over there.

The revolutions of history shall never be repeated here; we're far too comfortable and spoiled now.

I'm puzzled by your confidence over this.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

What an odd website with a small mixed bag of shock factor. I like this one:

Three police officers were fired from the police department in Wilmington, North Carolina, after a video audit of their patrol cars found them making racist statements to each other.

Police Chief Donny Williams released details of the exchanges to the media in a briefing on Wednesday.

"When I first learned of these conversations, I was shocked, saddened and disgusted," Williams said. "There is no place for this behavior in our agency or our city and it will not be tolerated."

According to The Charlotte Observer, the police officers were recorded lamenting that the department only cared about kneeling with protesters. Then they used racial and homophobic epithets to express their anger.

Later in one recording an officer is heard saying that he thinks a civil war is coming and he is ready for it.

"We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them (expletive) (n-word). I can't wait. God, I can't wait."

He then added that a civil war was needed to "wipe them off the (expletive) map. That'll put them back about four or five generations."
🤣

Williams said the officers did not deny that it was their voices on the recordings, nor did they deny making the ugly comments. But they explained that the comments were made as a result of extreme stress from the protests over the death of George Floyd.

The district attorney's office will review cases involving the officers to find whether they committed crimes or were biased against the suspects in those cases.

www.theblaze.com...

As for 2 cops getting hurt by glass bottles, the video said hundreds of officers responded and I'm skeptical that it was a "planned ambush". The police have cars and overwhelming force (not that they're allowed to use it in a situation like that). I think there were a bunch of protesters and civil disobedients already in that area during "demonstrations" and the cops drove into a mess.

Shots were probably heard by someone who called 911. It could've been some asshat bucking shots in the air, then people screamed. A possible victim? There's no real meat to the article, no background. Nothing that says a victim was seen by anyone. No detailed information whatsoever, just shocking stuff put together into an article to make it seem a certain way.

are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them (expletive) (n-word). I can't wait. God, I can't wait."

He then added that a civil war was needed to "wipe them off the (expletive) map. That'll put them back about four or five generations." 🤣

this is my shocked face

this country was founded on hatred and genocide and slavery.

it's no surprise that in 2020, this is where the most powerful nation is at;

Rome anyone?
edit on 25-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Keep posting my fellow Americans. Like I said, "its a summer heat wave" coming your way. You can't have 50 million people unemployed and not expect the fall of society.

I'll give you an example here. My community is up in age. Due to the collapse of no people on the street, well over 90% of the businesses are shut down.

And you know what... the yakuza here is going after the remaining businesses for protection money. The answer to them is "fk off". We don't need protection these days . Here it is hitting hard because we live as a group, and this day and age this group is vanishing . The hotel, taxi, tourist shops are almost closed. Its kind of a dead zone now.
You have to understand this: the police patrol the streets, but the yakuza owns the streets. Don't believe me, check on Hong Kong how the Triads own the entrance to many streets and the police there are helpless. Same in this country.
It is slowly crumbling right in front of us all.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic my

all that's left to do is find someone/something else to blame other than ourselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: musicismagic my

all that's left to do is find someone/something else to blame other than ourselves.

We need to stand up and say " enough is enough" and join together. For real, the streets are owned by the gangs and always have been. Sadly, their income in coming to a halt now. So where will they get their income, well, by controlling the access to the neighborhoods. You think this is not real, well, surely you have been reading the news of "on go zones" in many countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

My favorite read "White silence is white violence"
Its a Caddy rag for sure..

So I stayed hushed. We could hear us. We could hear the dark.

After ATS is gone "How will they hear? How will they learn? how will they know"?
Valknut for you!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This isn't a Dem run state and thus the police chief has said he won't tolerate BS.

Dugan made clear that he will not tolerate violence against his officers.
"There have been some violent acts. People are acting out. They think they can get away with doing whatever they want toward the cops," Dugan said. "We're going to use the necessary force to take people into custody. I think that's what people need to understand."
"The police, we always have everyone's back. Nobody has ours right now and that is what I think is missing here," he added. "The cops are not going to lie down. We're going to go out there and do our job, but we're being really careful."

How it is in Texas, there is LAW AND ORDER.

Don't be so low info that a few burning Dem cities and their standdown orders scare you.

I keep saying this and will always say this, I HAVE NOT BEEN AFFLICTED THE SLIGHTEST SINCE THE ONSET OF CORONOVIRUS AND BLM, both economically and physically. Literally I watched these crapshows go off and look toward my own city wondering when the chaos will ensue? I'm afraid it hasn't and no every state is going to roll over.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If you think this is bad just wait til November.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I'm puzzled by your confidence over this.

Soft people will leave you that way. Obviously didn't look at your location ... or beyond.

You have a PM to read.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Yep!

Neocon John Bolton already put out his "dog whistle" (hate using that term) that if Trump wins 2020 there will be a revolution. Perhaps the FBI should pull him in for questioning and ask him what he means?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Yep!

Neocon John Bolton already put out his "dog whistle" (hate using that term) that if Trump wins 2020 there will be a revolution. Perhaps the FBI should pull him in for questioning and ask him what he means?

Silence brings in the wind of destruction on a scale of confusion. People , you got to understand this, no one employed brings danger to a society of convenience . Can't you all see that coming into the streets of America?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join