It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

If god is your concept, then god began with your conceptualization. Then god being your concept could no have created those that created you because god wasn’t In existence to you conceptualized.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

As a concept, the universe was created without god by the Big Bang.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Don’t get huffy because you somehow made god about you. God’s existence is not dependent upon your concept.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The best argument I can come up with..

God exists as an idea in the mind... that is the minimal we can attribute. That is to say the thought of God exists.

Next the idea in the mind either represents an idea of God or the real thing/person/being etc.

Its up to each individual to try to attain gnosis or 100% knowledge about God or the idea of God..

Its really up to you to mention your relationship with God and what that relationship is.. In other words being honest to yourself and other people about said relationship..

Having said that in my world I have ascertained that God is real.. both as female and male..

I have met God in person (human) form.. and she is quite a foxy lady!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A concept of a god needs evidence.

You don't change the world with your opinion but by example.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
First, let us all agree that without concepts we cannot think at all.

So all humans must have to harbor concepts inside their brain otherwise they cannot talk about anything at all.

Okay, if you any poster here feels that he is so smart as to live among fellow humans in society without concepts in his brain/mind, then let him just write something at all in just a few words, like a short sentence, and we all will examine whether from his short text he has communicated something intelligible to us all.

Paging Neutron, let you volunteer first to be that smart guy, okay?

I choose you, dear Neutron, because you are most lost about my concept of God, and what, you don't have your concept of God at all?

You really have a most peculiar brain/mind, you keep on insisting that I am making my concept of God into the existence of God, that is really low IQ from your part.

Don't you ever read from me that from the concept in my mind, I go forth into the world that is outside and independent of my mind, to search for evidence to the existence of God, that corresponds to the concept of God in my mind, namely, God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Okay, readers and posters here, you be my witness, I am going to challenge Neutron, and you all see how he reacts to my challenge:

Dear Neutron, do you at all have a concept of God inside your brain/mind, yes or no?

Get ready, all you guys here, and see what is his reaction to my challenge, what shooting wildly in the wind it is going to sound like or look like or read like, I tell you it is going to be something that has nothing at all connected to my challenge.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Concepts don't magically make something inexistent.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

If you want to go from concept to proof. State a clear theory. Use the scientific method.

Then collect data. Show if there is evidence to support your theory.

—————————-
Or just have faith. And start an actual relation with God where you listen with mind, heart, and soul. Not a religion based on your definition caging god in dogma, and based off your concept.

Shrugs.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
A month later have we found god?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Lol the scientific method - we've seen how you pick and choose in the flat earth threads.....

Lol Lol Lol

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lol the scientific method - we've seen how you pick and choose in the flat earth threads.....

Lol Lol Lol

Because I can see multiple views concerning god?

Pick and choose what concerning flat earth. The earth is a spherical object orbiting the sun. Not a lot of wiggle room in that debate.
edit on 29-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

And why are you so concerned about humankind which is obsessed with material things, with little regard for spirituality. Specially in the context your god doesn’t need/acknowledge worship?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I mistook you for your nemesis Turbonium

sorry

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I mistook you for your nemesis Turbonium

sorry

What would flat earth be without Turbo.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well, did you?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

asking for a friend

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What would flat earth be without Turbo.

true

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Let the earth be true

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dear posters and readers, please allow me to reset the present state of the discussion on my thread to the original OP, for it is time to remind us all what my thread here is all about.

Title of thread: Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

Author of thread: Pachomius

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM

OP of thread:
On the assumption that mankind sincerely seeks knowledge, I submit that it is possible for any person to come to resolve the issue God exists or not, with honest intelligent productive thinking, i.e., thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas. Now, honest intelligent productive thinking on the said issue must start with working together to concur on the concept of God. What do you dear colleagues here say?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Sorry you only like your own posts.

And why are you so concerned about humankind which is obsessed with material things, with little regard for spirituality. Specially in the context your god doesn’t need/acknowledge worship?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join