It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentifed Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
With ATS likely winding down I recommend this channel on Samsung smart TV's. The content is getting better. Today I watched that movie about the goucho farmer kid from the 70's. I had already seen it but it was cool to see it again on this new internet Samsung TV plus channel. The movie is not that old, maybe a year.

Some of the content is weak like Australian big foot series and campy Alien shows but some of the real abduction interviews are cool and disturbing. Normally I don't believe them but some of them, they are convincing as it gets.

It's channel 1365. The next show tonight is Project Blue Book Exposed. Could be cheesy but still fun.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Your channel number is useless as they can be different even within the same local cable system depending on the subscription. Do you have a network identification? Wihout that, how about your country and cable service name?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
It's channel 1365. The next show tonight is Project Blue Book Exposed. Could be cheesy but still fun.

Thanks for that. I don't watch TV ... but, it doesn't mean I can't.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hell, I thought you were talking about a pirate TV channel, like someone breaking into a cable signal and creating a new channel. I don't have cable or sat, so I won't be watching this channel, but it sounds cool.
edit on 25-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Unidentified is the name of the channel on Samsung TV.

Samsung tv channel

I think I found the free stream of it.
Unable to verify because it's locked to USA and I don't have a VPN on mymipad.
Stream of unidentified channel

Stream
edit on 25-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join