It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Slows Down COVID Testing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Bicent

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

To answer your question, I would say you and anyone else that thinks the Coronavirus is a threat are incompetent or willing fools.

So the entire world has been disrupted, the pleasure cruise industry is decimated, the airline industry is fubar and will have to change drastically, areas reliant on tourism are slowly crumbling into nothingness, and that's a global issue.

In Europe the borders are closed, same in Australia, theatre companies will likely never recover, the sports in industry is under ever increasing pressure and is struggling on how to remain viable.

In the U.S you now have food shortages, farmers are struggling, veggies and fruit are rotting in the fields, millions upon millions of livestock are being slaughtered and dumped. T h e inflation you people in the U.S will feel I'm the next 12 months will be painful.you have masses of civil unrest, looting and violence, you even now have a CHAZ.

I guess the the entire world's leaders and medical experts are incompetent fools and you know better than all of them.

This is the truth... I find it fascinating, how ats is able to compartmentalize social behavior and put it on a slide for me to analyze. This present time is illustrating to me social chaos, the fabrics of the existing system are being torn. Literally setting up a stage for a great trauma to change our society into something else. It is simply astonishing and fascinating at how easy this is occurring. Literally society as we know it is being divided into to groups hence the division aspect nullify the populace by pitting it against itself. I would not be quick to judge how the outcome of the catalyst so to speak covid-19 concludes on this planet..

It truly is fascinating most people are busy fighting with one another or just watching what’s going on, or wondering what’s happening.. if I had to guess we are at the beginning stages of a very well thought out ATTACK..

Carry on with the well designed social disruption... Hopefully one day remembering our warning won’t be in vane.

It's bizarre isn't it, with all this going on people are still blaming each other while there is clearly external entities forcing change that will no doubt effect us all negatively.

People simple aren't focused on the ball they're too busy attacking the player.

I think this is part of the plan and COVID-19 was the vehicle..
"Great Reset" of Global Capitalism

Why else would they put small business and the American Dream in jeopardy..spend Trillions in relief packages if they knew it wouldn't matter in the end anyway?

At a meeting hosted by the highly influential World Economic Forum earlier in June, powerful officials from nonprofits, government, business, academia, labor unions and activist groups announced their plan for a “Great Reset” of global capitalism. It’s a proposal they acknowledged has only been made possible because of the “opportunity” provided by the economic destruction caused by the novel coronavirus.
kaboom

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

COVID-19 is a novel virus. That means that a few months ago, no one had any immunity or resistance to it.

Or knowledge of WTF to do about it. This causes things like putting people on ventilators when their O2 levels are low. Then finding out after putting it into practice for awhile that it was the wrong move and did more damage than good.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Antibody tests are showing positive in about 5% of Americans. Which means negative in 95%. Makes your claim utterly absurd.

How could this highly contagious virus spread from pole to pole in a matter of weeks. But only 5% of Americans have had the virus after months.

I think this could be evidence that the virus was "let loose" in a number of cities around the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Testing for such a low death rate virus is relatively stupid and a waste of time. Also don't forget that the more they test, the lower the death rate will appear to be, so they don't want THAT. And the more they test, the more it will become obvious that WAY more people have been exposed than previously thought, and the virus will burn itself out soon - they don't want THAT. Then they would have to admit there is no need for the vaccine they are pushing.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Reports CNN and another anti-Trump left leaning website... You mean the same sites that have been lying about Trump for 3 years are making new claims without any actual evidence, or not knowing if it is happening that maybe it has to do with the test kits being used, or some similar reason? We know there have been testing kids that have given many false positives. But instead of actually doing some research xcalibur once again writes a "let's bash Trump" thread...

As for ravage?... You/and your fake left-wing media are ALWAYS ravaging truth...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Since the death-rate is so small, cancel all the testing, open America 100%, and we'll get through Covid-19, just like we do all other viruses.

When a Covid-19 vaccine is available, those who want it can get it.

But Covid-19 will be with us always, just like H1N1, Pneumonia, Hepatitis, and whatever comes along in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join