It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Slows Down COVID Testing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In the U.S you now have food shortages, farmers are struggling, veggies and fruit are rotting in the fields, millions upon millions of livestock are being slaughtered and dumped. T h e inflation you people in the U.S will feel I'm the next 12 months will be painful.you have masses of civil unrest, looting and violence, you even now have a CHAZ.

I guess the the entire world's leaders and medical experts are incompetent fools and you know better than all of them.

We did have TP shortages is that what you mean? The good news is everyone has 10 years supply....

Lots of this was based on 2.5 million dying. 4+% of the population will die, it can sit on a surface for 17 hours, just talking can spread it 20 feet, infection rate 10 times the normal flu...

None of that was even in the ballpark and that's good, but you are right we shut down everything and spent 4 trillion and growing while sectors are having a rough time. Then we have a country like Sweden that didn't shut down and didn't incorporate any draconian rules/laws, so why did they do as well if not better?

Civil unrest has a lot to do with EVERYONE locked away for 3 months lol...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"Hey, Trump just farted in the Lincoln bedroom. I think that means he really is racist".... Don Lemon

This is the news today....

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems99

The virus can get in your ocular sockets. The mask don't do anything other than make you look like an asshole who accepts BS you are told.

Get over it. The virus sucks. Maybe stand back from people not to ingest so much of it. That's all that can be done. Bunch of idiots. A mask is not going to save you. You either have a strong immune system or you do not.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Weird the first link didn't go to the right page..

try this

For example, some states may see a shortage in pork while others are seeing shortages in beef. Either way, it is tragic that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of animals will be euthanized — hopefully more humanely than what happens in slaughterhouses,” she explained. “What a waste of resources and life.”

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No I'm talking about all the livestock being slaughtered and dumped.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

For example, some states may see a shortage in pork while others are seeing shortages in beef. Either way, it is tragic that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of animals will be euthanized — hopefully more humanely than what happens in slaughterhouses,” she explained. “What a waste of resources and life.”

This is from the first week in May. There were disruptions but over the last few weeks I've seen substantial increases in store stock. And like I said, a nearby butcher shop has plenty of meat and lowered their prices this week after having to raise them last month.

It's a temporary problem, certainly not worth panicking over.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

To answer your question, I would say you and anyone else that thinks the Coronavirus is a threat are incompetent or willing fools.

So the entire world has been disrupted, the pleasure cruise industry is decimated, the airline industry is fubar and will have to change drastically, areas reliant on tourism are slowly crumbling into nothingness, and that's a global issue.

In Europe the borders are closed, same in Australia, theatre companies will likely never recover, the sports in industry is under ever increasing pressure and is struggling on how to remain viable.

In the U.S you now have food shortages, farmers are struggling, veggies and fruit are rotting in the fields, millions upon millions of livestock are being slaughtered and dumped. T h e inflation you people in the U.S will feel I'm the next 12 months will be painful.you have masses of civil unrest, looting and violence, you even now have a CHAZ.

I guess the the entire world's leaders and medical experts are incompetent fools and you know better than all of them.

This is the truth... I find it fascinating, how ats is able to compartmentalize social behavior and put it on a slide for me to analyze. This present time is illustrating to me social chaos, the fabrics of the existing system are being torn. Literally setting up a stage for a great trauma to change our society into something else. It is simply astonishing and fascinating at how easy this is occurring. Literally society as we know it is being divided into to groups hence the division aspect nullify the populace by pitting it against itself. I would not be quick to judge how the outcome of the catalyst so to speak covid-19 concludes on this planet..

It truly is fascinating most people are busy fighting with one another or just watching what’s going on, or wondering what’s happening.. if I had to guess we are at the beginning stages of a very well thought out ATTACK..

Carry on with the well designed social disruption... Hopefully one day remembering our warning won’t be in vane.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

That's good it's a temporary problem, let's hope it stays that way and protections are put in place to make sure a second wave won't exasabate the issue.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

To answer your question, I would say you and anyone else that thinks the Coronavirus is a threat are incompetent or willing fools.

So the entire world has been disrupted, the pleasure cruise industry is decimated, the airline industry is fubar and will have to change drastically, areas reliant on tourism are slowly crumbling into nothingness, and that's a global issue.

In Europe the borders are closed, same in Australia, theatre companies will likely never recover, the sports in industry is under ever increasing pressure and is struggling on how to remain viable.

This is the truth... I find it fascinating, how ats is able to compartmentalize social behavior and put it on a slide for me to analyze. This present time is illustrating to me social chaos, the fabrics of the existing system are being torn. Literally setting up a stage for a great trauma to change our society into something else. It is simply astonishing and fascinating at how easy this is occurring. Literally society as we know it is being divided into to groups hence the division aspect nullify the populace by pitting it against itself. I would not be quick to judge how the outcome of the catalyst so to speak covid-19 concludes on this planet..

It truly is fascinating most people are busy fighting with one another or just watching what’s going on, or wondering what’s happening.. if I had to guess we are at the beginning stages of a very well thought out ATTACK..

Carry on with the well designed social disruption... Hopefully one day remembering our warning won’t be in vane.

It's bizarre isn't it, with all this going on people are still blaming each other while there is clearly external entities forcing change that will no doubt effect us all negatively.

People simple aren't focused on the ball they're too busy attacking the player.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Mass testing for something that is not very lethal is dumb. Just increases paranoia needlessly.

Why is there not mass testing for pneumonia, hepatitis, the Flu, or H1N1 every year?

Because all of those diseases you mentioned are endemic. That means they've been around for years to decades. That means that a substantial fraction of the population has already been exposed and developed whatever level of immunity they could. That means that when those diseases episodically have breakouts, the breakouts are not very large.

COVID-19 is a novel virus. That means that a few months ago, no one had any immunity or resistance to it. Even now, probably only a few percent of the population has been exposed. That means that the potential for the COVID-19 epidemic to grow between now and the time a vaccine is developed is at least an order of magnitude greater than any of those other diseases you mentioned.

Horsecrap, this thing has been in the US since early December, most people have already been exposed and either had "the flu" or didn't even notice they had it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People only care about themselves for the most part, that’s what whoever this is or whatever it is, is counting on. It’s real thou and I see it coming with very little resistance. I also blame education, people are just stupid, lack the logic or education to create the correct emotional response instead are quick to emotional responses that has allot to do with, the past few generations being stimulated by social media. It’s a very well designed assault on the current human psyche. Oh and our leaders are so corrupt they forgot or refuse to do their jobs is another reason.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anyone else notice that the cases continue to climb up, up, up since mid May, yet the deaths per day keep going down, down, down?

Exactly right. DEATHS, and to a lesser degree, hospitalizations, are what determines the severity of a communicable disease.

EBOLA has a 57% death rate. That was serious. Covid-19 is on par with Pneumonia, according to the CDC. When's the last time any of us lost sleep worrying about contracting Pneumonia?

DoctorBlueChip begs to differ with you.
He is continuing his fear mongering in other threads today.

Fame at last ?

Quotes a news source , asks a couple of questions , gets some good answers , but also this type of crap

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Almost as many have died from being in quarantine from not going to the doctor or hospital for needed surgery, lack of exercise, overeating, suicides, stress and depression, domestic violence and rape, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Almost as many have died from being in quarantine from not going to the doctor or hospital for needed surgery, lack of exercise, overeating, suicides, stress and depression, domestic violence and rape, etc.

Can you provide a cititation To show 120000 people have died from the above posted conditions in the last 6 months.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anyone else notice that the cases continue to climb up, up, up since mid May, yet the deaths per day keep going down, down, down?

Exactly right. DEATHS, and to a lesser degree, hospitalizations, are what determines the severity of a communicable disease.

EBOLA has a 57% death rate. That was serious. Covid-19 is on par with Pneumonia, according to the CDC. When's the last time any of us lost sleep worrying about contracting Pneumonia?

DoctorBlueChip begs to differ with you.
He is continuing his fear mongering in other threads today.

Fame at last ?

Quotes a news source , asks a couple of questions , gets some good answers , but also this type of crap

Yep now I am a doctor too.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh man,
Wait till the covid people hear about the gmo herp-squitos they released in the keys.
They are going to lose it.
🦟😳

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Are the testing sights being defined in the same areas of the country still being ravaged by the virus? Or are they in areas where they are not getting much use?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Just days after walking back President Trump’s comments about “slowing down” coronavirus testing at a rally in Tulsa, the White House now plans to end funding for coronavirus testing sites in several states as the virus continues to ravage parts of the country, according to reports from CNN and Talking Points Memo.

Sourc e

So after the White House claimed that Trump's comments in Tulsa about slowing down testing were a joke, after Kayleigh McEnany said Trump was being sarcastic when he said he wasn't kidding, it turns out the White House is attempting to slow down testing. They are planning to cut federal funding to a third of testing centers. This includes a number of centers in Texas who are currently experiencing a resurgence in cases and are already having a hard time keeping up with testing.

Is this administration just completely incompetent, negligent, or something worse?

In a wrap, something worse..but we knew that already.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
I'm simply pointing out that I totally listen to bartenders at Hooters when I want solid and accurate information about disease.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Bubba failed so back to wuflu eh?
Good luck with that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join