It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Slows Down COVID Testing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is this administration just completely incompetent, negligent, or something worse?

All of the above.

They care about nothing but Dear Leader, chaos, power, and control. Lives do not matter, even their supporters.

It's the antithesis of America.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I understand your frustration.

Still voting Trump.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
More fake news from the usuals here.

The Forbes article cites a CNN video(LOL) and a TPM article from yesterday AM.

AFTER the article was published, Fauci said this:

Fauci says he knows of no order to slow down coronavirus testing - www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It really is a shame we have to slow down testing. Just because the POS media is weaponizing everything that comes out about this virus. May they burn in a hot place for the damage they have caused to this nation.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Funny how you guys work. First you want to shut the whole country down and ruin the lives of millions of Americans by putting them out of work for a virus that barely kills anyone unless you are already on your death bed.

But, the same people who literally attacked people for not abiding by the coronavirus lockdowns were completely ok with protesting police for left wing political purposes. A lot of you were also ok with the rioting, looting and killing that came with those protests. Which also killed even more jobs and businesses in general.

But, when the president wants to campaign that isn't ok. If I want to go to work, that isn't ok, if my kid wants to go to the park and play basketball, that isn't ok. If I want to send my kid to school, that's not ok. It seems the only thing that is ok, is if I want to be a tool for the left.

Sorry, but you and your kind are disgusting people using a virus and the deaths of the elderly in poor health to silence anyone in your opposition, kill their jobs, and remove their freedoms. It's beyond obvious, so you can deny it, but anyone with common sense sees it.

To answer your question, I would say you and anyone else that thinks the Coronavirus is a threat are incompetent or willing fools.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
More fake news from the usuals here.

The Forbes article cites a CNN video(LOL) and a TPM article from yesterday AM.

AFTER the article was published, Fauci said this:

Fauci says he knows of no order to slow down coronavirus testing - www.cbsnews.com...

Because facts are a real thing to everyone except the deranged Leftists.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anyone else notice that the cases continue to climb up, up, up since mid May, yet the deaths per day keep going down, down, down?

Yes. But the press keeps claiming there's a 2nd wave starting already.

Which means, there’s not.

Of course. Naturally there are increases in cases but that's not just due to opening things up, it's also due to the increased testing. Michigan has tested over 1.1 million people with 68k confirmed cases and 6k deaths, 2k of which were in nursing homes that the governor forced people into. Only 13k are currently active cases. Our curve has gone far beyond flattening, it keeps dropping.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Funny how you guys work. First you want to shut the whole country down and ruin the lives of millions of Americans by putting them out of work for a virus that barely kills anyone unless you are already on your death bed.

But, the same people who literally attacked people for not abiding by the coronavirus lockdowns were completely ok with protesting police for left wing political purposes. A lot of you were also ok with the rioting, looting and killing that came with those protests. Which also killed even more jobs and businesses in general.

But, when the president wants to campaign that isn't ok. If I want to go to work, that isn't ok, if my kid wants to go to the park and play basketball, that isn't ok. If I want to send my kid to school, that's not ok. It seems the only thing that is ok, is if I want to be a tool for the left.

Sorry, but you and your kind are disgusting people using a virus and the deaths of the elderly in poor health to silence anyone in your opposition, kill their jobs, and remove their freedoms. It's beyond obvious, so you can deny it, but anyone with common sense sees it.

To answer your question, I would say you and anyone else that thinks the Coronavirus is a threat are incompetent or willing fools.

Guess what? We still don't care what you think about us.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

So the entire world has been disrupted, the pleasure cruise industry is decimated, the airline industry is fubar and will have to change drastically, areas reliant on tourism are slowly crumbling into nothingness, and that's a global issue.

In Europe the borders are closed, same in Australia, theatre companies will likely never recover, the sports in industry is under ever increasing pressure and is struggling on how to remain viable.

In the U.S you now have food shortages, farmers are struggling, veggies and fruit are rotting in the fields, millions upon millions of livestock are being slaughtered and dumped. T h e inflation you people in the U.S will feel I'm the next 12 months will be painful.you have masses of civil unrest, looting and violence, you even now have a CHAZ.

I guess the the entire world's leaders and medical experts are incompetent fools and you know better than all of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

So the entire world has been disrupted, the pleasure cruise industry is decimated, the airline industry is fubar and will have to change drastically, areas reliant on tourism are slowly crumbling into nothingness, and that's a global issue.

In Europe the borders are closed, same in Australia, theatre companies will likely never recover, the sports in industry is under ever increasing pressure and is struggling on how to remain viable.

In the U.S you now have food shortages, farmers are struggling, veggies and fruit are rotting in the fields, millions upon millions of livestock are being slaughtered and dumped. T h e inflation you people in the U.S will feel I'm the next 12 months will be painful.you have masses of civil unrest, looting and violence, you even now have a CHAZ.

I guess the the entire world's leaders and medical experts are incompetent fools and you know better than all of them.

Where are you getting that information, CNN? Millions upon millions of livestock are being slaughtered and dumped? Where? I was at a local produce store the other day and they actually dropped their meat prices because supply was good. Your figures are horse#.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

www.healthline.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...=true
www.google.com...
That should get you started.
One link didn't work here it is again.
www.latimes.com...
edit on 24-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The keyboard you typed your tripe on is more likely to have a dangerous pathogens on it and you are more likely to catch something from it that is more deadly than Covid-19. The inflation which may or may not materialize is from the heavy handed chicken little the sky is falling response from the more liberal states from forcing people inside and shutting industries down

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So after the White House claimed that Trump's comments in Tulsa about slowing down testing were a joke, after Kayleigh McEnany said Trump was being sarcastic when he said he wasn't kidding, it turns out the White House is attempting to slow down testing. They are planning to cut federal funding to a third of testing centers. This includes a number of centers in Texas who are currently experiencing a resurgence in cases and are already having a hard time keeping up with testing.

Is this administration just completely incompetent, negligent, or something worse?

You could take your pick alright, but I would say all three at no particular given.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mass testing for something that is not very lethal is dumb. Just increases paranoia needlessly.

Why is there not mass testing for pneumonia, hepatitis, the Flu, or H1N1 every year?

Because all of those diseases you mentioned are endemic. That means they've been around for years to decades. That means that a substantial fraction of the population has already been exposed and developed whatever level of immunity they could. That means that when those diseases episodically have breakouts, the breakouts are not very large.

COVID-19 is a novel virus. That means that a few months ago, no one had any immunity or resistance to it. Even now, probably only a few percent of the population has been exposed. That means that the potential for the COVID-19 epidemic to grow between now and the time a vaccine is developed is at least an order of magnitude greater than any of those other diseases you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Do you have a rebutal for what typed ?
edit on 24-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So after the White House claimed that Trump's comments in Tulsa about slowing down testing were a joke, after Kayleigh McEnany said Trump was being sarcastic when he said he wasn't kidding, it turns out the White House is attempting to slow down testing. They are planning to cut federal funding to a third of testing centers. This includes a number of centers in Texas who are currently experiencing a resurgence in cases and are already having a hard time keeping up with testing.

Didn't Dr. Fauci just today testify that at no time did the administration suggest slowing anything down, and in fact plan on increasing testing at a much higher level. His words.... Is Dr. Fauci one of the bad guys now?

If you do not want listen to the President's speech when he said what he said, AND understand his snarky point, I really do not know how to discuss this with you in any logical way.

edit on 24-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
How much money are we hemorrhaging funding these millions of negative covid tests? Then some of them are giving false positives, and false negatives. It's a scam people. When I see people wearing masks I see sheep being led to slaughter.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just like the White house is responsible for PPE.

The commies kept blaming Trump because they couldnt get PPE.

If I were a man in search of some PPE the last place I would even think to call is the White house . But yet its his fault.

If the media didnt tell you what to think you might never be that mad.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anyone else notice that the cases continue to climb up, up, up since mid May, yet the deaths per day keep going down, down, down?

That's not universally true. For the US as a totality, the number of daily deaths is relatively constant. However, for the states that are currently experiencing the highest growth rates in infections, the death rates are now going up as well.

That includes the most populous states of California, Texas, and Florida. For example:

covid19.healthdata.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: HalWesten

www.healthline.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...=true
www.google.com...
That should get you started.
One link didn't work here it is again.
www.latimes.com...

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and looked at each of your links. Not one said anything about slaughtering livestock, much less millions upon millions of them, and one even devolved into a climate change article.

Sorry, you'll have to do better than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join