It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Chairman Hank Newsome supports looting? Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Yet the day before he was shot, he spoke of protest and other constitutional rights. Nothing of that was paired with a mention of violence.

Perhaps he slipped up one day and let the anger and frustration get ahold of him. This happens to us all.

I should add... To answer your last paragraph... There is a time and place for such things. Why urinate all over someone elses parade, as they say?

Just like you wouldn't - shouldn't wear a BLM shirt or drive a BLM car as a driver in NASCAR, you shouldn't try to split sports with racism. You know... that sport where both white and black people play and white and black people enjoy. When you start using enjoyment as a platform, you piss people off and it's no longer enjoyable.
edit on 24-6-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I see a trend here.

Abraham Lincoln, shot dead.

MLK, shot dead.

JFK, shot dead.

Malcolm X, shot dead.

Do you see a pattern in all those people shot dead?

Does anyone else, OP, do you see why systemic racism towards black people might be an issue? Do you see why it's boiled over to what it is now?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I see a trend here.

MLK, shot dead.

JFK, shot dead.

Malcolm X, shot dead.

Does anyone else, OP, do you see why systemic racism towards black people might be an issue? Do you see why it's boiled over to what it is now?

Yeah... I see people weren't very civilized back then. Let's hope we have at least a bit more of a chance that we're more.... RIOTS! Nope... Maybe not.

Still, I'd like to think that the FBI... Nope.

Damnit!

As a people.... Yeah I give up too.

All I can say is... No matter what you see going on around you. Tell the people around you that you care. That is, if you really do. It's up to them to decide if you mean it. If they don't - oh well. You tried. It's no longer in your hands.

If they attack you... That's why God assured Smith & Wesson were born.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The topic is still going way over your head isn't it? What was the solution for those involved in the fight for equality? Kill them, white or black, democrat or republican, christian or muslim. See how far people will go just to keep racism alive?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
there's a reason MLK opposed such behavior, not because he was a pacifist but because it'll bring about a violent suppression, any revolution attempt would fail and many would die in vain, plus laws would become much more restrictive afterwards. not only that but it would sow hatreds among the general white population and reverse progress in racial relations by decades.

these anarchists of the blm and antifa don't seem to understand their real position, if they continue such behavior and become a real problem they will be treated like an enemy and America has historically not been very kind to rebellion, the crackdown is inevitable at some point..

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I see a trend here.

MLK, shot dead.

JFK, shot dead.

Malcolm X, shot dead.

This isn't about systemic racism. It's about rich vs poor. Black conservative voices are being silenced in favor of the narrative that all racism is everywhere. I doubt you are black, yet you choose to speak for an entire race of ppl as if you know your experience better than they do.

Many black voices are questioning the Ferguson narrative (see above video) and current narratives in favor of the truth. Yet you discount them in favor of the narrative.

edit on 24-6-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Part of the problem is these neo - Marxist, and intellectually 'woke' anarchists who spend too much time reading internet jibberish and listening to over the top post secondary arm chair revolutionists feed them garbage.

They actually believe these actions will bring forth some sort of revolution, when in fact it will bring on something much worse. Which makes the conspiracy side of me think deeply that there is more to the story. Some people are allowing this to all go down.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Why were all those people I mentioned killed? Because they looked funny or something?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why were all those people I mentioned killed? Because they looked funny or something?

I'm not discounting those killed at all. You're simply denying the truth in favor of the narrative. You don't seem to be interested in information that challenges your narrative. Even if it's true.

But I do agree with you about the 'woke Anarchists'. You make some good points there.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The topic is still going way over your head isn't it? What was the solution for those involved in the fight for equality? Kill them, white or black, democrat or republican, christian or muslim. See how far people will go just to keep racism alive?

Or maybe the topic is just BS and isn't worth a real response....?

You know what people get shot for, today? Looting. Rioting. Arson. Idiocy.

You know what people are NOT shot for, today? Protesting. Speaking out. Taking action by using your Constitutional Rights.

You honestly think rioting solves anything other than destruction? It simply blinds people from the actual issue so they notice a bunch of no-goods setting their own $#!& on fire, hurting their own people, the people they're supposed to be standing up and rioting for. You're only dividing more people by giving hatred more of an excuse to hate. Makes all kinds of sense to me... right?

Now - In case you want to try to invalidate my point above about what gets people killed.... Just be reminded that for every video you bring up about a cop UNJUSTIFIABLY killing a black guy... I'll bring up one where instead of a black guy, it's a white guy. If you want to go further - There are thousands and thousands of videos out there of thuggery perpetrated by
black groups on one white victim that will never be called what it is.. a hate crime.

This is my favorite one:

First time I saw this.. I though it was a joke. I had no idea it was real. No way in hell human beings can act this way... Then I remember elementary school playgrounds... It's just that these aren't 5 year olds.

Does this make you sick? It should. It makes me sick to my stomach and I just want to rage on people and beat until my fists are bloody and bruised.

But wait... That's what they want us to do.

Feeling played?

Protest... Not Riot. One works, the other doesn't. One is heard, the other is stupidity.

No one had to riot in this case. Voices were HEARD. Even though later information came out that the fella was crooked as a water logged cane. Justified? No. But we always seem to get up in arms over a crook and we somehow don't give a rats @$$ about the ones that really needed to be spoken about. We honor the criminals and to hell with the meek. Sounds familiar. I recall where a murderer was praised over a common man who's crime was only sharing wisdom and truth.

BLM are not the victims you and people like you make them out to be. You're just filling your house with poisonous snakes to get rid of all the rats.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: namehere

Part of the problem is these neo - Marxist, and intellectually 'woke' anarchists who spend too much time reading internet jibberish and listening to over the top post secondary arm chair revolutionists feed them garbage.

They actually believe these actions will bring forth some sort of revolution, when in fact it will bring on something much worse. Which makes the conspiracy side of me think deeply that there is more to the story. Some people are allowing this to all go down.

Completely agree.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

ive just replayed to this B with " you are a racist person that has no regards to other race
#Twiter should remove your account immediately"

And your a dick who doesn't know me from Adam. Typical leftist ideology silence everyone who you don't agree with
edit on 24-6-2020 by

PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

Dr. are you a proctologist

edit on 24-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: added thought

edit on 24-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Funny the massive list of corporations backing BLM.
CBKLSM
Corporate backed killing of last small businesses.
Feels like corporate warfare on society.
These rioters don't do any measurable damage to large corporations.
Time to demand rico act or conspiracy charges against any corporation funding this bs.

Funny how companies like StarBucks started practicing social distancing before the lockdowns, and social media was used to shame the mom and pop businesses that didn’t mandate social distancing. It’s like they knew how to cut their competition.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You shifting the blame back on black people isn't going to make racism go away. Crime happens, yes black people commit crimes. So do white people.
Why are most suicides and domestic abuses not involving a firearm committed by white people? I don't know, but wanna know what I do know? Being black is enough to get you in trouble for just walking down the street.

Being a highly revered political figure, or social justice warrior is enough to get you shot. What's going on right now, it's more then just BLM, or Floyd, or what ever, it's a far deeper subject. You're witnessing a collapse of a system.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well... Ill be no longer supporting them.

Say what you want about me being an evil, white supremist Nazi. I can handle it.
But I will not sit by idely and listen to them talk about my beautiful and sexy Tomi Lahren.
I won't stand for it!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

What is going on is the classic hijacking of Marxists to destroy a society to advance Marxism.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Classical Marxism is nothing like what is going on right now. What we are witnessing is, or potentially an oxymoron of Marxism, cultural Marxism.
Which can arguably be a ploy by elitist class of academics funded by those in power.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You shifting the blame back on black people isn't going to make racism go away. Crime happens, yes black people commit crimes. So do white people.
Why are most suicides and domestic abuses not involving a firearm committed by white people? I don't know, but wanna know what I do know? Being black is enough to get you in trouble for just walking down the street.

Being a highly revered political figure, or social justice warrior is enough to get you shot. What's going on right now, it's more then just BLM, or Floyd, or what ever, it's a far deeper subject. You're witnessing a collapse of a system.

I'm not shifting blame anywhere but on crooks. Why mince my words?

Being black isn't as drastic as you claim it to be. Yes.. Racism exists. There is no denying that but coming from someone who lived almost all of his life in a state that's just as racist black on white as it is white on black... Listen to what I'm saying. Destroying your neighbors property isn't going to speak louder than protesting. It will do just the opposite.

Why do you follow this indoctrination of violence? Violence only breeds violence. It doesn't solve anything. All you're doing is punishing the good with the bad. We can do that just fine on our own without riots involved.

But... If you want to turn my words around... A white person walking in a black neighborhood is enough to get you beat, robbed and maybe worse. All depends on where you are and where you go and where you don't belong.

In the past, being that figure would have gotten you shot because government feared (the same government minorities follow now) someone standing up and taking their power away from them. They felt threatened. They feared a civil/race war. They knew how much power those people had. One wrong word could have made a really bad day.

Justified? No.

But... If you have a thousand voices instead of just one... Are you going to kill them all? No. You'll listen. I guarantee you, if I was a white man with the power of MLK and his following, standing up to the man for whatever specific reason, as soon as they saw me as a threat - I'd be history.

Ask Hillary how that works.

I'm not denying racism. I'm not denying change. I'm not denying someone needs to lay the hammer down but this way is counter productive and will only lead to worse.

I'm sorry to say... This system isn't going anywhere. There is no collapse involved. It's playing right into the hands of the puppet masters and if you can't see that... Maybe read more books.

There's nothing 'woke' about it. It's common sense. The only way to defeat this 'thing' is through peace. That is the ONLY way. If it be war... I'm ok with that too because rebuilding will turn it around for a while but it doesn't solve anything and it'll get built right back to where we are now, never actually learning from it... just repeating it, never solving it.

We have the ability to solve it but we choose to riot instead. Great plan.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don’t believe it is systematic racism today, nor has it been systematic for a long time. Is there racism? Absolutely. But to say it is systematic is ignorance at best and just plan hyperbole for drama at worst.

But if anyone can explain how society functions better on racism today, start explaining. I’ll wait...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

For a cell phone?
The mentality of some people is astoundingly terrifying.

One of the commenters on the video said it best:
This is the reason why you need high capacity magazines.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join