It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM Biden Suggested Using Logan Act Against Flynn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

This was unsealed by the Missouri obamagate prosecutor. That is huge for those who understand the implications.
This is another nothing burger. You really need to stop with the “this is huge” horse#. Haven’t you been wrong enough? It should be important, but the system is so rigged there is zero chance this amounts to anything.

I get a kick out of the right wing lunatics on this site arguing with the left wing lunatics each and everyday as if either one is better than the other. Deny ignorance you all say, it’s about time you wake the # up. The government/corporations want the people fighting amongst themselves so they can continue to rape and pillage all the wealth. Wake the # up, all of you.

I think this post reflects how bad things really are. In what would be a huge scandal and cause waves across the political landscape, instead has become as the poster puts it a nothing burger. What is it literally gonna take for something to matter? i mean no one on the other side will admit how corrupt this is and it gets brushed away along with all the other tactics that have been used to get to Trump. By any means necessary is a real thing and if they get caught some along the way oh well. And the beat goes on.... But we do have the debates for Biden to be questioned about it... well maybe we get debates.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: poncho1982

The other incriminating part of these notes is Obama (P) asking:
"Is there anything I shouldn't be telling the (Trump's) transition team?"

(DAG) responds: "Flynn-Kislyak calls appear legit."

This right here seals it for me. Out of everything that Obama has done, this is the worst.

There's literally nothing he shouldn't be telling Trump and his transition team.

Nothing.

He's turning over the reigns of the United States to the duly elected incoming President. To hold anything at all back from the President Elect, is nothing short of Treason in my opinion.

...and, in response, DAG (Sally Yates) tells Obama to NOT tell the Trump transition team that the Flynn/Kislyak calls were really okay.
Didn't want to be on record saying the calls were normal.

Was that in one of the notes too?

Second to last line.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

If voting mattered it would be illegal. You guys/gals can argue all day about how your side is better or different than the other side. There are no choices, in 2020 we are left to decide between Donald Trump and Joe #ing Biden, stop and think about that for a moment. Before that we had 2 presidents from the same family. Are people really this dumb that they cant see through this #. The game is rigged, always has been. It’s one big club and you or I ain’t in it.

That’s why I am a fan of protests and civil unrest. We need to take our country back. The idea that you can do it through the ballot box is horse#. This is their game and I won’t play it. You want something done, have a couple million angry protestors in the street. That’ll get # done, now the current one I don’t necessarily agree with the reason. I believe the cops have been scapegoated for years of classism, not racism that happened to
Impact black communities disproportionately. We need a revolution. The people need to take ownership
Back from the government. The government should be scared of its people, the people shouldn’t fear the government. We need to blow it up and start over.
edit on 25-6-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Delete double post

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This right here seals it for me. Out of everything that Obama has done, this is the worst.

There's literally nothing he shouldn't be telling Trump and his transition team.

Nothing.

He's turning over the reigns of the United States to the duly elected incoming President. To hold anything at all back from the President Elect, is nothing short of Treason in my opinion.

...and, in response, DAG (Sally Yates) tells Obama to NOT tell the Trump transition team that the Flynn/Kislyak calls were really okay.

Second to last line.

I thought that line was Comey (D for Director, FBI) saying the calls were legit?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Nothing.

Second to last line.

I thought that line was Comey (D for Director, FBI) saying the calls were legit?

Yes, I think you're right.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar
So I was right about the chaz citizenship...
Not suprising

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

If voting mattered it would be illegal. You guys/gals can argue all day about how your side is better or different than the other side. There are no choices, in 2020 we are left to decide between Donald Trump and Joe #ing Biden, stop and think about that for a moment. Before that we had 2 presidents from the same family. Are people really this dumb that they cant see through this #. The game is rigged, always has been. It’s one big club and you or I ain’t in it.

That’s why I am a fan of protests and civil unrest. We need to take our country back. The idea that you can do it through the ballot box is horse#. This is their game and I won’t play it. You want something done, have a couple million angry protestors in the street. That’ll get # done, now the current one I don’t necessarily agree with the reason. I believe the cops have been scapegoated for years of classism, not racism that happened to
Impact black communities disproportionately. We need a revolution. The people need to take ownership
Back from the government. The government should be scared of its people, the people shouldn’t fear the government. We need to blow it up and start over.

So you are inciting violence? I

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Doesnt Matter the liberal Democrats are the majority..they have imported their base and have the numbers.

They can do anything and get away with it.

Media will choose what it wants to show

And they will rapidly work to transform the United states in the 3rd world countries their favorite people come from.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join