It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

I always wanted to do this.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: YouSir
So...that’s how you spit shine my boots...

Let me mansplain it for you, the bootlicker is the one who does what the government tells them because they are a fearful little vealgina. Who's listening to the government about masks, you or me?

Ummm...if I were the bootlicking spit shiner listening to the gubment...about masks...then I wouldn’t bother to wear one at all...cause daddy Donald said it’s a hoax...and the bad democrats invented a fake virus just to scare one hundred and twenty thousand people to death...in four months...

I personally don’t listen to the gubment...I listen to the epidemiologists...the nurses and doctors on the front lines of this pandemic...and the scientists around the world studying the virus...

I could give a damn what the gubment...left or right has to say about a question better left in the hands of those dealing with the brunt of COVID-19 and how it affects so many different internal systems...

BTW...how do my boots taste...?
And that other family member...what’s with the long face...?

YouSir
edit on 24-6-2020 by YouSir because: Too many about’ s...spoil the broth...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Not sure what "game" you're referencing, man. Simplest of facts... there's something you deeply want everyone else to do and many of us are showing you our middle finger, telling you to piss off, and going about our day. I get it, whatever extremely minor percentage of your local population you hold business sway over with your "No mask, me won't do your task" edicts are being "gotten" by you... me? LOL, are you offering a business in Alaska? If you are, is it one I use? Is it one I can't do without? Almost certainly the answer to all of the above is "Nope" in which case, watch for that middle finger because you're not getting what you want here.

I'm not calling on you to do, demanding you do, or whining about you not doing a goddamn thing. Wear your little mask, shave whatever you were trying to cultivate for months on your face that grows wild on your ass, dress in a head to toe body prophylactic, or don't... I don't care. In the truest sense of everything under the sun, your attempts to view this as a game mean you already lost said game. You're doing something I'm not doing, I have zero intention of doing what you want me to do, and you lack the (let's be honest) you lack the everything required to force me to do what you want. Game over at Level 1.1, you lost, thanks for playing.
edit on 24-6-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ROTFLMFAO 🤣

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

I always wanted to do this.

And I always wanted to reply to one of these.
edit on 24-6-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That's a pretty aggressive stance.
please continue.
edit on 0000006070367America/Chicago24 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Let me add a real Mod Note for you, since it looks like it's needed.

While this may be the dreaded Pit. Let's tone down the name-calling a bit.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. If it does not apply to you, ignore it.
edit on 6/24/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not sure what "game" you're referencing, man. Simplest of facts... there's something you deeply want everyone else to do and many of us are showing you our middle finger, telling you to piss off, and going about our day. I get it, whatever extremely minor percentage of your local population you hold business sway over with your "No mask, me won't do your task" edicts are being "gotten" by you... me? LOL, are you offering a business in Alaska? If you are, is it one I use? Is it one I can't do without? Almost certainly the answer to all of the above is "Nope" in which case, watch for that middle finger because you're not getting what you want here.

I'm not calling on you to do, demanding you do, or whining about you not doing a goddamn thing. Wear your little mask, shave whatever you were trying to cultivate for months on your face that grows wild on your ass, dress in a head to toe body prophylactic, or don't... I don't care. In the truest sense of everything under the sun, your attempts to view this as a game mean you already lost said game. You're doing something I'm not doing, I have zero intention of doing what you want me to do, and you lack the (let's be honest) you lack the everything required to force me to do what you want. Game over at Level 1.1, you lost, thanks for playing.

Ummm...where did I ever state that I wanted you to do anything...?
Your reading too many tea leaves...All I stated was that you have zero understanding of rights...and the responsibility inherent in those rights...

Your of the opinion that you get to lord it over everyone else’s rights and be damned with theirs...which just reflects on your poor understanding of the constitution...and the bill of rights...

I could give a rats ass what you do in your life...and to whom...frankly...that’s on you and your conscience...

I also haven’t lost anything...I’ve gained...gained a clearer understanding of my peers...for that I thank you...

You’ve shown me that conservatives and right wingers...are just as craven and lost as the left...

Your morally bankrupt...your selfish to the point of narcissism...and you ignore your own fallibility in that regard in order to score cheap points in a game of oneupmanship...so that the clique can glad hand one another...

That’s all I’ve ever needed to say in this regard...and all I’ve ever stated...where you parsed that I was asking or demanding you do anything...is well beyond anything I’ve written on the matter...

So carry on with your backwoods badassery...

I’ll be over here...laughing...and not really giving a damn...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Willtell
Outdoors is another matter.

That's what these mandatory orders are about, wearing a mask outside.

GFY government, GFY and die.

If government can make you wear a mask, then they can mandate anything you wear.

Like yoga pants.

Dude! Don't give them any ideas! (the horror...)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
this was a NEW corona virus nobody had antibodies...that DOES make a difference

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: strongfp
A surgeon operating over a person who's body has been cut open and exposed is a niche scenario that makes sense considering exposed organs, bone, vascular system etc...

Walking in the same world you have since the day you were born, after overcoming the same virus propoganda is attempting to turn Into to the apocalypse, a virus with an over 99% survival rate where nearly half of all infected do not even feel unwell, why is it today in 2020 you are suddenly more scared and cautious of this virus than you were all the times you likely caught it and got over it and then tossed it aside as "damn that was a crappy cold"??

The Corona virus being hyped is hardly any different than any of the ones that caused a severe cold in your life, so why the exaggerated fear levels??

Well, I know it's a cover for ww3, but since most probably you as well do not accept a currently waged global war, what is your excuse for the extra fear and caution??

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Piss off! This is the Mud Pit!

(always wanted to reply to a complaint like that)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Each end of the normal distribution curve of politics, people are dumb as sh*t.
the dumb as sh*t curve looks like a U. with dumbness on the y axis.
edit on 0000006092369America/Chicago24 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Piss off! This is the Mud Pit!

(always wanted to reply to a complaint like that)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Please, show me where in the Constitution the government is granted the mandate to restrict American to pander to your feels and fears. Further, please show me where your Right to be fearful can Constitutionally springboard to you demanding the rest of society abdicate their own Right to pander to yours.

We have a foundation of Constitutional law in this country known as "presumption of innocence." We also have a Constitutional mandate known as "due process." Those unite to make issues like lockdowns, restrictions on association, restrictions on congregating to exercise the Right of free religious expression, and cherry picking businesses which can remain open and which must close, IN ABSENCE OF A POSITIVE MEDICAL TEST, entirely Unconstitutional.

Now, please prove me wrong with some legal citations.

As for the rest of it, again... I care deeply. I'm always thrilled to see a lukewarm, half assed "conservative" defect, TBH. They're like a goddamn cockroach infestation and the Good Lord knows we can operate better, cleaner, and less awkwardly without them.

Your assessment of my morals? LMAO! Please... you cant even tell the difference between ya feelz and Constitutional Rights, so needless to say your judgement is questionable right out the gate. At the end of the day, though, if somebody who embraced the lockdowns and allows China Pox to be the excuse for violating our Rights and doing immeasurable harm to our economy, which WAS the strongest economy this nation has seen since the early days of the post war era, thinks I have no morals... well, I laugh at it. It's really akin to the town drop out questioning your educational background when he sees your Master's Degree on the wall.

Anyway, feel free to provide those source enumerated Rights you're waxing poetically about. It would suck for folks to believe you are just talking out of your ass, ya?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you move to Nashville you will find a lot of willing sacrifices. It's easy game just follow the shouts of "Whooooooooo!"

Or put up a sign that say free beer. Either works.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ummm...you truly can’t see the Forrest...can you...all those damned trees in the way...

I never spoke to government outreach...and the myriad ways in which it encroaches on rights...

For rights don’t come from the government...they’re innate...they can’t be given...only encroached upon...

I never once spoke to any of that long list of abuses...not once...

What I spoke to...is the inherent rights of the individual...and your obvious lack of understanding of the responsibility you have as an individual to insure your daily exercise of your rights...does not negatively impact any other individual or group...

Your of the opinion that your exercise of your rights...somehow trumps anyone else’s...that you can indeed cause harm and negatively impact the life of another...because your exercising your imagined right to do what ever the hell you want to do...and screw anybody else...

It doesn’t work that way...which is precisely why we are a nation of laws...because men like you have traditionally encroached upon and usurped the rights of others...in your vain belief that you can do whatever the hell you wish...regardless of the harm you cause along the way...

Laws exist in an attempt to redress that harm...If you were half as respectful and responsible as you claim to be...then we wouldn’t need laws in the first place...

Yet...here we are...having this conversation...

I sir...am a Constitutional Libertarian...I truly do accept the apparently extreme viewpoint...that we individually are responsible for our actions...I also hold to the Libertarian ideal that we should...do no harm...

What that means is that as we live our individual lives...we are responsible enough to ensure that by living our lives...we also don’t encroach on those very same ideals in the lives of any and all others we come in contact with...

So if that means I wear a mask during a pandemic in an attempt to mitigate any negative effect I may inadvertently cause to others through interactions with other people...then that sir...is a very small price to pay...and something that any responsible person who actually considers how their interactions may cause harm...would take...

All of that...sets aside any consideration that...”no one is going to tell me what to do”...and replaces it with what would be the right and moral and humane consideration that all those others out there also have the right to not be negatively impacted by selfishness and irresponsible behavior...

So you can rail on and on and on...about the government and it’s attempts to curtail your egregious behaviors...

When...in fact...you should be responsible to curtail them...entirely on your own...out of respect...and out of responsibility...and out of morality...and out of compassion...and out of conscientious concern for...

“Do no harm”...

But then again...according to you...I’m just a like warm conservative...talking out my ass...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Even if I were a MSM sheep.

If you heard from the MSM there is a hurricane you would deny it and go out in the hurricane and get pretty f____ up.

Uh, I been down here in Florida for 30+ years, and the news tried to tell me there was hurricane plenty of times, and it never showed, so...
edit on 25-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...if I were the bootlicking spit shiner listening to the gubment...about masks...then I wouldn’t bother to wear one at all...cause daddy Donald said it’s a hoax...

But you are listening, you even proudly described how you cut off your neck beard so your vealgina mask fit better.

edit on 25-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

left right left right left right

It's called the totalitarian tip toe

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It's like showing card tricks to a dog isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join