It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You guys are really tough

If and when you want your Jimmy Dean pork sausages you’ll wear a mask and be glad to in order to eat.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
And the world is flat and cigarettes are good for you

Imagine a real tough guy

I’m not going to give up my butts. I can go find a crazy “scientist” to prove cigarettes are good for you and the world is flat
a
...and Donald Trump isn’t a liar

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
He actually gave freedom to his only slave and that was his wife's slave. He could have sold the slave BUT GAVE IT GAVE IT HIS FREEDOM FOR NOTHING!

"GAVE IT HIS FREEDOM"

Dude... did you just refer to a black slave as "it?" Did you intend to do this?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Willtell

kill the elderly!?... kind of like forcing nursing homes to take covid positive patients to free up hospital bed for....nobody.

if your scared stay home coward. the rest of us are going to carry on with our lives.

Ummm...I know...right...?

Just like in Texas...except oops...the Republican governor...just mandated that everyone stay home...cause idiots that are just carrying on with their lives...done infected the state...

Just like the republican Governor of Florida...except oops...he's locking the state down...again...cause the life carrying on-ers...have done infected the state...again with the lock down...

So...you were saying...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All the virus-freightened vealginas should stay indoors. Forever.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hey, maybe.

I just see vast room for improvement in general health, without bringing the elderly into the conversation at all.

I also see ever-increasing factors that are decimating public health in general.. from nutrient deficiencies in the food supply to dependency on pharmaceuticals. Vaccine dependency, specifically, is increasing at a rapid rate. There are even doctors involved with that "scene" starting to speak out about it, and I would be highly suspicious about anything that gets released for The Virus.

Bigger picture, longer term stuff. The destruction of the entire publics health for profit, control, and perpetual dependency. Right alongside exactly the same concept in multiple fields, from centralized, massive corporate businesses to centralized information channels.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

People who don’t want to wear masks are the most selfish assholes around

If you don’t want to do that then be AN ADULT and wear it so you won’t spread the disease to others!

Stop being a selfish jerk-off

Tell someone that that has asthma or COPD and can't breathe with a mask on. People that shame others for not wearing masks are arrogant, condescending idiots who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves. Don't give us the "I'm concerned for other people" BS argument, that's totally false. You want to control others, period. Your attacks are unrealistic for the reasons that a large percentage of our population still hasn't been near anyone that has been sick and aren't carriers, or have possibly had it in the past but were asymptomatic and aren't sick now. So why should your desired to control people's behavior affect those individuals? It shouldn't and won't. So step down off your high-horse and be a human.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
I plan to keep my nose out, since that seems to be super fashionable these days.

You also need to keep it in someone else's business to be really fashion forward.

Yep, that's the best part. I can chase down people and inform them of what they need to be offended by. i have seen some pretty seedy looking statues around these parts. One almost attacked me. Luckily, I backed up and it held it's ground. Tense moments, but I pulled through. I might sneak up on it and kick it later tonight. (from the back of course)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

BTW, I’m as anti-Illuminati as the next guy.

As for these masks, you will ( Tell) recall the gubmint at first said

DON’T WEAR A MASK ASSHOLES!

That’s when I started to wear one!

I didn’t like it.

Some FOLKS DO SAY

Look at that p___y wearing a mask

NOT ANYMORE

Why did the MSM at first say

Don't wear a mask?

Does anyone know?

rhetorical question

Because they were afraid that if folks wore masks the health care people would be deprived of one.

Question for you

Why did the MSM kiss the butt of the medical industry and say don't use the masks?

That is the pertinent question.

I'll leave it to you to answer.

Ummm...Yes...Dr Fauci (sp)...spoke to that question the other day in the congressional hearing...he stated that initially the information was to not wear a mask...NOT...because it was ineffective...but because there was a shortage of PPE for use by first responders and health care professionals...

Then...after the initial shortage was alleviated...the information was changed to reflect the reality...that wearing a mask is benificial and does work to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus...

This was a calculated faux pas...and that is where the misinformation and confusion sprang from...

Hope that helps...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

and you seem to have a really unhealthy obsession with Trump. You may need to take a break and get some rest. Being this angry at something you have no control over can really mess with your head, it seems to have already.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

All the virus-freightened vealginas should stay indoors. Forever.

Ummm...I'm continually amazed by the sever lack of expressed enlightenment...from one that proclaims the're a high ranking member of an organization whose sole purpose is the pursuit of...enlightenment...

I suppose that should be expected though...I mean...if it's really just a coffee klatch...

YouSir
edit on 24-6-2020 by YouSir because: I've got the...powa...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

"I lied to you all then, but because: reasons... this time I swear I'm telling the truth."

Dude, Fauci literally is using Ho-speak on the nation and you expect the country to give him a pass and trust him because why?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If and when you want your Jimmy Dean pork sausages you’ll wear a mask and be glad to in order to eat.

Why Jimmy Dean Pork SAUSAGES? 🤔

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"I lied to you all then, but because: reasons... this time I swear I'm telling the truth."

Dude, Fauci literally is using Ho-speak on the nation and you expect the country to give him a pass and trust him because why?

Ummm...I trust no-one...especially persons using anonymity to bolster their opinion on a website dedicated to conspiracy...

I'm also a former hazmat first responder...who realizes the efficacy of using the proper PPE during a pandemic...

However...most people are not following proper protocol...or using the proper PPE...while a vocal bunch of wannabe internet tough guys...proudly proclaim their disdain for science...the epidemiologists studying this disease...and the nurses and doctors on the frontlines...not to mention anyone not kow-towing to their particular flavor of opinion...

But we all get...and we all know...that those voices that shrill the loudest...get the most attention...and we also know what psychologists say about voices such as those...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I can chase down people and inform them of what they need to be offended by.

I do that and then I ask to speak to their manager.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...I'm continually amazed by the sever lack of expressed enlightenment...from one that proclaims the're a high ranking member of an organization whose sole purpose is the pursuit of...enlightenment...

I suppose that should be expected though...I mean...if it's really just a coffee klatch...

Don't be surprised that I love freedom and liberty, be surprised how many sad and pathetic veal-men there are running around with their hair on fire over their failed perception of what their rights actually entail.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Don't be surprised that I love freedom and liberty, be surprised how many sad and pathetic veal-men there are running around with their hair on fire over their failed perception of what their rights actually entail.

Ummm...precisely...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Same. And you're wrong.

here let me make a gross depiction for you.

If I am standing next to you without a mask, and I sneeze in your face, you get a face full of snot, mucus, and spit. If I am wearing a mask and I sneeze in your face, 90% of that will be caught in the mask, and some might escape from the sides depending on how hard I sneeze. Is it that hard of a concept to understand?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ummm...I trust no-one...especially persons using anonymity to bolster their opinion on a website dedicated to conspiracy...

...and I'm about the least anonymous person you'll find on this website, dude. I'm not running around advertising it, but my name, location, photo... it's all dangling in front of anyone's face that wishes to see it.

I'm certainly not asking anyone to trust me. Therein lies a massive difference between you and your agenda and me. You're trying to change people's personal behavior, either through trust and convincing or through blunt force celebrating lockdowns and mask mandates. I'm on the other side of the spectrum here... I give not a single drop of piss how much of your life you waste staring at 4 safe walls or breathing in your own rank-ass breath behind a mask. It matters not to me in the least, I simply refuse to stare at my walls when I decide to go out nor will I cover my own face just because some of society's fear-driven masses' "feels" are soothed by me doing so.

(post by smkymcnugget420 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join