It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You walk down the street proud like a strutting jack-ass with-out a mask spreading (to some) a deadly virus.

You just said last page you weren't for wearing a mask outdoors.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I would even argue that its possible harm goes further than typical PPE concerns.

It seems like pretty much everything we are doing either compromises immune systems further, or amplifies the "strength" of pathogens in general. From basics like a good percentage of the population not getting enough sunlight to rampant, mass disinfection.. Its a concerning situation imo

Coupled with #Science! "experts" that have made zero attempts at educating and informing the public on how to improve health in general, and one might think these folks really dont give a damn whether any of us get sick or not. One would even be forgiven for thinking they want people as sick as possible without actually dying, as frequently as possible, in perpetuity.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
BTW, I’m as anti-Illuminati as the next guy.

As for these masks, you will ( Tell) recall the gubmint at first said

DON’T WEAR A MASK ASSHOLES!

That’s when I started to wear one!

I didn’t like it.

Some FOLKS DO SAY

Look at that p___y wearing a mask

NOT ANYMORE

Why did the MSM at first say

Don't wear a mask?

Does anyone know?

rhetorical question

Because they were afraid that if folks wore masks the health care people would be deprived of one.

Question for you

Why did the MSM kiss the butt of the medical industry and say don't use the masks?

That is the pertinent question.

I'll leave it to you to answer.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't take that literally

If you want Ill change it too just walking

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wear a mask indoors now because of my diagnosis last week of non-Covid pneumonia. I don't want to infect anyone. But not in my own house or outside, because that's just silly. The air and sun are natural infection killers.

But this is the new normal. If you're not wearing a mask people look at you like you got your weenie hanging out. Suddenly you're as evil as a... smoker!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't need no stinkin mask! I have found that drinking hand sanitizer keeps me clean both inside and out with a little buzz as an added benefit. And to keep fit and vital, I chase it with a grapefruit juice and turmeric combo.

edit on 24-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why does someone running need a mask?

Well according to your posts, they could run past someone susceptible and give them THE VIRUS.

Please, don't tell me you run outdoors without a mask. That would make you a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Love the faux outrage over the severe cold.
Where were you for the past thirty years of no mask wearing??? You really are a piece of # for not growing up with a mask permanently glued to your face. I mean #, there is only an over 99%chance of survival overall even in vulnerable populations, just like Corona virus has always been.

Do us all a favor, if your not traveling back in time to tell yourself to live your whole life with a mask attached to prevent the dozen o so Corona virus infections the average human has had if they are over thirty, then you should really go jump off a bridge, preferably one of the many you currently own.

You are easily programmed for fear.
Have you not read the disclaimers on the majority of the new mask packaging?? The straight up tell you it will not prevent infections from virus exposure.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Have you not read the disclaimers on the majority of the new mask packaging?? The straight up tell you it will not prevent infections from virus exposure.

True. After 15 minutes, the risk of virus exposure is extensively heightened.

Yet how often do we hear advice about changing masks every 15 minutes?

Will? Are YOU changing masks every 15 minutes?

Or have I instilled a fresh layer of paranoia?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

One of the worst parts to me is that this is all the perfect opportunity to really mitigate annual outbreaks ("flu" season), illness/disease in general, and even improve public health as a whole.

Instead, its hijacked to laser focus on things that benefit corporate-political funding and control. Because I guess thats just what technocrats do.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What is going on is Mad Cow Disease. Humanity is collectively going insane.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
These mask do not work for what we are using them for. Mostly it's for particulates in the air like heavy pollution, or dusting in confined spaces. Last I checked viruses are much smaller then dust and carbon flakes.

If a surgeon is wearing a mask and someone spits blood on it or is sprayed from a vein with that patient having a STD you really think that the surgeon is going to trust that mask? I call bs.

So cool.. the only thing the right is stupid for is for something that doesnt work for what we believe it works for... noice. I take that as a plus.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't need no stinkin mask! I have found that drinking hand sanitizer keeps me clean both inside and out with a little buzz as an added benefit. And to keep fit and vital, I chase it with a grapefruit juice and turmeric combo.

Are you in prison?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: worldstarcountry

One of the worst parts to me is that this is all the perfect opportunity to really mitigate annual outbreaks ("flu" season), illness/disease in general, and even improve public health as a whole.

Those annual outbreaks are nature's way of killing off the older generation so that resources can be shifted to the latest generation with their already modified genetics. Circle of life.

Humans always thinking they know better.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is the mask I wear.

Because I care.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What I find utterly stupid and disgusting is how for years the left has been bitching about SS benefits. How they cant afford it. Also how their state is going broke yet magically.. theres more money in the pockets of these politicians then what we have been giving them...

What did they do?

So glad you asked.

They did by far the most genocidal act since slavery. Four states. NY PA NJ DE. All four. Dumbcrats... Put covid pos patients in old homes. Yeah... they did that.
edit on 24-6-2020 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

edit on 24-6-2020 by TheGhoul because: to add more

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell BUT GAVE IT GAVE IT HIS FREEDOM FOR NOTHING!

Gave "IT"?

edit on 24-6-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is the mask I wear.

Because I care.

I care about justice.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

So do I. . . .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link