It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You need to step back from the KOOL - AID jug

Mask don’t help one iota, 6 feet has been bullsnip all along and you are a MSM SHEEP

MY 2 Cents a reply to: Willtell

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You could add that to the stupidity of the left side of the fence.

Also, in light of the fact that Balck people are getting a worse result from the disease than any other race, this is utterly stupid

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Outdoors is another matter.

That's what these mandatory orders are about, wearing a mask outside.

GFY government, GFY and die.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
not that i disagree with both sides being idiots.
But i don't blame the mask.

The right is completely screwed in the head because they are supporting a President who printed more money than Barrack Obama and refuse to admit that they are being ruled by the FED still. Trump is enslaving the public.

The left is just clueless about everything. Completely useless.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
You need to step back from the KOOL - AID jug

Mask don’t help one iota, 6 feet has been bullsnip all along and you are a MSM SHEEP

MY 2 Cents a reply to: Willtell

Even if I were a MSM sheep.

If you heard from the MSM there is a hurricane you would deny it and go out in the hurricane and get pretty f____ up.
But you’re not an MSM sheep
You’re an alternative media sheep

It's best to be human NOT any kind of sheep and determine with your own mental and judgemental capacity to do what is best.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You seem to be rejecting some of the Narrative.

Good.

You still seem to be swallowing some of the themes whole though..

I encourage you to keep questioning! Dont get your #Science! from media, news sites, facebook, twitter, or google.

And above all, dont limit that research solely to the topics as they are presented. #Science! and the peer review process has largely been corrupted as far as mainstream, "hot" topics.

Instead, take a systems approach. Want to learn about pathogens? Dont just google "do masks work?" Learn the foundations of basic virology, epidemiology, etc. and work your way to the most recent research. The vast majority of which is not even mentioned in passing.

"Non-susceptible," "cross immunity," "virus interference," "deposition rates of virus and bacteria in the atmosphere," "zinc viruses," "zinc ionophore viral replication," "electromagnetic fields immune system," etc.

Use duckduckgo. Eff alphabet inc

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Then I don’t agree with it

Why does someone running need a mask?

Stores and indoors is enough unless it’s a sporting event

BTW, you would have been excluded from being an asshole IF you’re really a mason

Strict Observance!?

Your so anti gov until they do something you like

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mandating a mask for "outside", as in on the porch, walking your dog or strolling through the Park, is State overreach.

Be like Texas and give the option to enforce masks to businesses and businesses only, everything else is fine.
I don't mind wearing a mask "Inside", but once I'm "outside" that b# is coming off.

Secondly, the Mask are meant to "MITIGATE" not "PREVENT" the spread, you're essentially trying to prevent the bigger droplets from flying into your respiratory system and cloth mask are shown to alleviate as such. There is a strong possibility of getting it with a mask, but at the very least, the chances are in your favor when donning a mask.

link   

Why does someone running need a mask?

Because obviously we're all germy f***s.

Your so anti gov until they do something you like.

The only thing I would like the government for is if it went deep sea fishing, fell in and drowned.

link   

Nice to see you're not as monolithic as I once assumed.

The crazies are in control now. Buckle up. It's going to be a very bumpy ride. We haven't even left the parking lot yet.

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

You really don’t know what I use.

Sure, the kind of ideology you speak I am very familiar with. Activist post types.

I have often used them as a reference. But not always, I don’t agree with all of their side of the fence.

I don’t agree with all of anyone 100 percent.

Neither would you if you got any sense.

Check Gary Null out

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Nice to see you're not as monolithic as I once assumed.

The crazies are in control now. Buckle up. It's going to be a very bumpy ride. We haven't even left the parking lot yet.

Just sayin'

Fine,

What I try to tell folks.

I was as hard on Obama as the knave Trump.

People see somebody supporting one issue on one side and assume they are some kind of radical lefty.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

kill the elderly!?... kind of like forcing nursing homes to take covid positive patients to free up hospital bed for....nobody.

if your scared stay home coward. the rest of us are going to carry on with our lives.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

People see somebody supporting one issue on one side and assume they are some kind of radical lefty.

Somewhat true.

But I can't help noting you did the same with me in quite a few discussions over the years- despite my very clear eight year opposition to Bush and his criminal associates.

All those seeds sown over the years are finally sprouting into the tangled nightmare we are all going to be forced to live through.

History repeating itself...over, and over, again.

edit on 24-6-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Youre correct, I dont.

Im not talking about activists at all though.

Gary Null has some things that I believe are actually pointing in a good direction, and plenty that I disagree with. Like anyone who dissents from The Monolith, he is discarded with absolute zeal as [insert buzzwords here].

You say "I dont agree with all of anyone 100 percent," but also say "Well, the science, and ALL of the science, from Asian countries and other places like the UK are proof YOUR WRONG!"

Even if thats true, which is entirely debatable, what if they are simply looking at the incorrect thing from the very start? i.e. "I put mothballs in my garden as pterodactyl repellant, and havent seen a single one!" We must always consider such things actively and continuously, else we fall prey to our own hubris as well as manipulation from The Monolith.

Science is a process, corporate-political #Science! is marketing bordering on religious adherence or even cult behavior. Replete with programming on how to perceive any heretic who dares question the Settled Science.

Good luck..
edit on 24-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: Flooglesnorf

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah...the science.

An n95 does not filter exhaled air.

A mask that is not fitted properly does not work.

Facial hair is a big no.

Surgical masks can't be used over and over.

A bandana is useless.

My whole point was that if people are not trained in proper usage then you are wasting your time.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What if I just want a false sense of security when I'm outside and I need other people to wear these to make it happen?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If government can make you wear a mask, then they can mandate anything you wear.

Like yoga pants.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So it was near March. The MSM was saying at the time. Don’t wear a mask.

I started wearing one when they said don’t. Coincidence...her's why.

In February or either March, I don't recall exactly but know it was the beginning of a month and that the MSM was saying don't wear a mask. I know the date because I was paying my rent.

The rep of the landlord sneezed on me!

The dumb ____

I said

What’s wrong with you ___ do you know what’s going on?
_
Since then I have been wearing a mask

BTW, I don't agree with Null 100 percent since IMO some of his politics is too radical.

I get it with " science" could be wrong. But even if we're being bamboozled, and its always a possibility, or they're just wrong, one has to make a choice and it should be based on one's capacity to judge and a selfless decision, IMO.

The MSM " science" in America at one time said DONT WEAR A MASK

That's when I started to wear one, based partly on that experience with that lady sneezing on me.

I don't really want to demean anyone who has a sincere aversion to wearing a mask. I HATE IT MYSELF but feel it best for me and others.

I could be wrong, I'm not God...Yet!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If government can make you wear a mask, then they can mandate anything you wear.

Like yoga pants.

Christ.

I know where you're going with this and I'm already getting nauseous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join