It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: YouSir

Then maybe you should reread my posts, it might help next time you run your gob.

Ummm...how else would I be able to string you along...like a dog on a chain...if you weren't so predictable...?

I just cast out the line and you bite...every single time...

But do go ahead...have the last word...I know you can't resist the temptation...

Make sure to add some more childish invective's to the mix...it's ever so fun to watch...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I sir...am a Constitutional Libertarian...

And I'm the goddamn king of Spain.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
...have the last word...

Vealgina.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."

Ayn Rand

Dont mind me, just inserting favourtie quote of the day.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Now in Vegas and Miami if you want to play you have to wear a mask.

The virus is going up so rapidly even GOP leaders and businesses in LV are mandating masks or you don't get in.

Its a civil offense.

I guess it's better than an ass whipping they give you in China

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The mayor of Las Vegas is a Democrat, Willtell.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Then move to the woods and live by yourself.

You can go around naked but don't come back to civilized society your so tough and independent.

If you do come back all naked and diseased up you will be put away.

You'll have your freedom in a penitentiary.

I guess aids patients feel the same way

This is my penis I can do with it what I like. I don't have to tell anyone I have aids.

How stupid

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

He was talking about masks and vaccines and you jumped to nakedness and your penis.

You 'aight, man? Quarantine has left you dry for awhile it seems... might wanna take a "you" night on the town soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The mayor of Las Vegas is a Democrat, Willtell.

Maybe that's correct, but I just heard that in Miami, the Mayor who I think is democrat is allowed to mandate the wearing of masks by the governor who is a republican.

Its a shame this has become a political football.

America is in a state of destruction, for sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Starting to think that Covidiotism is a real side effect of the virus.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe that's correct, but I just heard that in Miami, the Mayor who I think is democrat is allowed to mandate the wearing of masks by the governor who is a republican.

Miami's mayor is a Republican.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This, exactly!

By the way, anyone claiming to be "Libertarian"... this post by Gryph is how a real Libertarian would look at this. I dunno WTF someone is smoking who believes government mandated shutdowns, restriction of enumerated Rights in absence of due process, and forced mask wearing is conducive libertarian beliefs, but it is some powerfull shniznat. It's right up there with all the other Orwellian doublespeak crap we're seeing everywhere, however, so maybe it's just a sign of the times.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Covidiocy.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The “ freedom” argument is unadulterated BS. I've refuted this may times before

So with you guys logic a person with aids

I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND KILL YOUR DAUGHTER

The government has no right to monitor behavior when an infectious disease is rampant.

They can go in your account and take your money
Make you join the army with a draft

Make you buy car insurance

And many other instances where so-called FREEDOM is challenged.

This is a philosophical issue actually

And its evident freedom is NOT absolute,

Walk down your street naked

Yell fire in a movie

Threaten the president

Threaten anybody for that matter.

But when it comes to a deadly infectious disease, then we justify non-compliance by some silly idea of freedom

Go ahead, write a letter to the IRS tomorrow and say to them.’

CEASE AND DESIST TAKING MY GODDAM MONEY

Mf
Or else

First, they'll write you a letter back and say YOU WILL GO TO JAIL IF YOU WRITE ANOTHER LETTER LIKE THAT

case closed

edit on 25-6-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Okay great. He's got some sense. And I was right.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your AIDS argument is fallacious. Yes, someone who KNOWS they are HIV+ can be charged with willfully infecting others. However, someone who does not know they are HIV+ CANNOT be charged nor sued over it.
Conversely, we are witnessing direct actions being taken against American's freedoms in total absence of positive tests for Coronavirus.

If you want to compare this to AIDS, then let's compare apples to apples... the shutdowns over Coronavirus are like the government making all sex except monogamous intercourse between married couples living in the same home illegal in the name of fighting AIDS. Do you really think such a law would fly over the HIV?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
BTW, this OP wasn’t all about masks

It may indicate the degree of right-wing ideology that has permeated this site that few even care to discuss the other elements of the OP.

Just this programmed right-wing nonsense about masks.

It has become a sigil for the rightwing to howl

And so who is really a programmed Pavlov dog?

...being manipulated by a sinister cabal

Or worse an ignorant cabal

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

BTW, this OP wasn’t all about masks

It may indicate the degree of right-wing ideology that has permeated this site that few even care to discuss the other elements of the OP.

Nah, from the OP...

On the left, the defund police nonsense and other far-left nonpractical issues like Medicare for all and stupidity like tearing down and trying to get taken down statues of Grant, Washington, and Jefferson. The civil war racists fine and dandy, understandable—but not slave era heroes who are known for liberty for America from Britain. Not their slaves which were an epoch cultural reality.
Such as the same Africans who not only owned slaves but sold them to Europeans.

TF is there to discuss in the non-mask/China Pox response portion of your OP, Will? I agree with your take on the Left... We can absolutely discuss how asinine and pandering they are if you wish.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I’m afraid I have to disagree with your illogical analyses

It very much so can be compared to aids.

Both are infectious diseases that can KILL

Both can be spread by close contact

So if you want to claim the freedom not to wear a mask when there is an infectious disease rampant KILLING hundreds of thousands of people, then, by this logic, you also should not want the government telling you who to have sex with. Or to wear a condom

Its no difference.

It’s a perfect analogy as much as one can be.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So if you want to claim the freedom not to wear a mask when there is an infectious disease rampant KILLING hundreds of thousands of people, then, by this logic, you also should not want the government telling you who to have sex with. Or to wear a condom

...except the government doesn't tell people who to have sex with anymore, nor is condom usage legislated. The law doesn't assume everyone is HIV+, yet it does seem to be assuming everyone is China Pox positive.

It's the difference between presumption of innocence in a court setting versus presumption of guilt. End result "freedom or jail time" may be the same, but one requires the prosecution to prove their case while the other requires the defendant to prove their innocence, which are two drastically different metrics.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join