It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
On the left, the defund police nonsense and other far-left nonpractical issues like Medicare for all and stupidity like tearing down and trying to get taken down statues of Grant, Washington, and Jefferson. The civil war racists fine and dandy, understandable—but not slave era heroes who are known for liberty for America from Britain. Not their slaves which were an epoch cultural reality.
Such as the same Africans who not only owned slaves but sold them to Europeans.

Now we come to the utter colossal stupidity of the right where among other issues is the no mask, phony freedom nonsense.

Sure, go ahead, kill all your elderly and give it to your kids you stupid ignorant bastards

And great NY, NJ, and Connecticut, keep those dopes out of your states. Let them kill themselves!

Both of these ignorant radical agendas are also political poison

I also want to mention the HYPOCRISY of the stupid left in NOT warning (the protestors over the KIlling in Minnesota) to CHILL ON THE MASS PROTESTS in light of COVID.

hypocrisy on the left!

A note on Grant.

He actually gave freedom to his only slave and that was his wife's slave. He could have sold the slave BUT GAVE IT GAVE IT HIS FREEDOM FOR NOTHING!

And the assholes just for that want to tear down Grants statue. THE VERY HERO WHO WON THE CIVIL WAR!

edit on 24-6-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm not wearing a mask, I hope it kills a statue of an elderly racist person on Medicare who fought in the Civil War.

Oh, and I live in New Jersey.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Move to Mississippi! You'll be welcomed

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure stupidity doesn't follow party lines.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Move to Mississippi! You'll be welcomed

If I move and it isn't to Cape May it's gonna be either North or South Carolina or Nashville.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
People who don’t want to wear masks are the most selfish assholes around

If you don’t want to do that then be AN ADULT and wear it so you won’t spread the disease to others!

Stop being a selfish jerk-off

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am 100% a selfish freedom loving jerkoff asshole who refuses to wear a mask outdoors.

Stay inside veal-man, you could get sick out the real world.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If I was not white I wouldn’t be required to wear a mask because it could lead to oppression. Of course it’s only one county in Oregon at the moment but it will spread. Never mind all those protestors linked arm in arm without regards to social distances.

The only reason they are wearing mask is they don’t want to be identified while they loot and destroy...you and Joy Behar should team up and drive around together looking for people not wearing mask. Good teamwork

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Now we come to the utter colossal stupidity of the right where among other issues is the no mask, phony freedom nonsense.

Funny how "stupid Trumpers" are being ridiculed by Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon and the other late-night douchebags for not wearing masks, but a BLM rally with tens of thousands attending is OK.

I agree with you that some of the "phoney freedom" defiance is stupid, but I don't see the right engaging in such
hypocrisy. Liberal cities have gone as far as mandating that it's OK not to wear masks at BLM events.
Show me any similar hypocrisy from the right.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes both sides are utterly ridiculous and stupid.

Also the blatant agenda when MSM and politicians say things like "limit gatherings to 25 people or less, but peaceful protesting large groups of individuals without social distancing is totally fine" (I'm being a bit facetious but that is essentially what I keep seeing and hearing on MSM and from bureaucrat sleezebags)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I've been thru several hazardous materials training courses and can say without hesitation that the masks being worn are not doing a damn thing to prevent disease spread.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I hate wearing a mask. It SUCKS

But although I believe I’m healthy enough to get the virus and survive, still, I don’t want to get it NOR SPREAD IT TO OTHERS IF I DO GET IT.

As for the jerk-off left
I say to the brothers first.

So, then we take down the Egyptian heroes that the African descended folks now love, right?

Slavery was an era and epoch reality. Sure, the civil war confederates should be taken down since all they are known for is fighting against the freedom of slaves and NOT creating America by fighting the British like Washington and Jefferson.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The funny thing is both the left and the right are the minority, they just tell louder than the moderate folks.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I've been thru several hazardous materials training courses and can say without hesitation that the masks being worn are not doing a damn thing to prevent disease spread.

Well, the science, and ALL of the science, from Asian countries and other places like the UK are proof YOUR WRONG!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Funny how "stupid Trumpers" are being ridiculed by Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon and the other late-night douchebags for not wearing masks, but a BLM rally with tens of thousands attending is OK.

Yep, more obvious hypocrisy similar to what I was pointing out above

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Masks make great teeth collectors for karen and kevin when they try and push their communist trash on chad

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
If I was not white I wouldn’t be required to wear a mask because it could lead to oppression. Of course it’s only one county in Oregon at the moment but it will spread. Never mind all those protestors linked arm in arm without regards to social distances.

The only reason they are wearing mask is they don’t want to be identified while they loot and destroy...you and Joy Behar should team up and drive around together looking for people not wearing mask. Good teamwork

Yeah, saw that nonsense. They just opened themselves up to personal liability under civil rights violations with that move.
Sue them out of society. Oregon lawyers need to get on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Most people are not wearing masks meant to slow the spread they are using home made cloth masks, those at best have a minimal effect.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

But at least they are safe from drywall dust. That stuff gets stuck in your buggars bad.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Outdoors is another matter. I wouldn’t wear one outdoors unless I was playing some kind of sport

Just don’t tongue kiss

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join