It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That perfect Immaculate timeline may I have literary license to expound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Nah. Quit flapping my job I want to expound how about just a quick synopsis no not a synopsis or summary.

Hey start with the next thing we're going to see that something is going to come out of the sky. About the same time as trouble with Israel who is the woman who will be in travail, in Revelation 12.

My timeline started when the Great sign in heaven scene by the whole world in 2017.

That's in Revelation 12 VS1 and vs2 says and then there was another sign seeing a dragon.

He gets kicked out of heaven kicked to the Earth he takes 1/3 of his stars with him we probably won't be Stars We Won't See Stars will see something else coming out of sky this happens about the same time this summer is when Israel has a possible limited nuclear Exchange.

USA might get clobbered in there too I'm not sure but no one's able to go to the aid of Israel only God and he wants the whole world to see that.

So that was a whole bunch of writing just about the next thing we're going to see that's this summer possibly starting July 30 first part of August Anyway by September 18 the Believers get there in Mortal bodies.

Right after those men who are dead in Christ rise and get there in Mortal bodies but we don't go up right away like most people read it that sound like we go snapping up there but there's a 10-day period.

So 10 day. From September 18 which is trumpets September 28th which is atonement that's the day of the rapture.

You don't want to be hanging around because Halloween the pit is opened however in December Israel has to have its new Temple maybe after the war is over and we have got to say okay let's be friends you can have a Temple. The location of the Temple it's not where the Dome of the Rock is it down to the bottom of the hill.

Israel has to have a working Temple by April 3 2021 the midpoint.

Midpoint of September 23 2017 to atonement 2024.

And all 11 timelines given in scripture in Revelation Daniel in other fit perfectly to the day for that time. Only research 30 years before and 30 years after.

And there's like a 1290 day in a 1260 day and a bunch of others then you come along and say blessed is he who sees 1335 days that hits Hanukkah exactly 2024
edit on 24-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
So when all your prediction don't come true are you going to repay those who cash out and ruin their lives just like the Camping predictions?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So that bad is coming down to earth if he's going to be real mad oh, that's when the crap hits the fan.

That Will Smith movie Independence Day comes to mind
edit on 24-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

But, but....what I see right now man out the window...
...Biblocal like

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It may be but if your expecting a rapture before the 2nd coming you have been deceived, by a spiritualist 1800's vision.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Disjointed prophecy with minimal Biblical references - sounds like a winnah to me...or not. Jesus the Christ was more explicit, telling us that no man knows the day or the hour, and that is why EVERY man-spoken prophecy of these things has and will fail.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I never have any clue what you are talking abiut

top topics

join