It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA State Governor mandates forced masks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
You speak like you truly believe that. Too bad for you it’s a fantastical lie. You get a star for being a kool aid power drinker!!
a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Lol.... and they think schools are gonna open this fall...
What?? You dont think they wont be requiring masks in the schools?
I wonder how many of yas will be sending your kids to school with a mask while not practicing what you preach to them.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anything ot keep the state closed down.

Gov. Inslee and Secretary John Wiesman announced Saturday the Department of Health is putting a pause on counties moving to Phase 4 due to rising coronavirus cases across the state and increased concern about the virus' spread, according to a news release.

Eight counties were eligible to move from Phase 3 to Phase 4 before the pause.

"Phase 4 would mean a return to normal activity and we can’t do that now due to the continued rise in cases across the state," Inslee said. "We all want to get back to doing all the things we love in Washington during the summer, and fully open our economy, but we aren’t there yet. This is an evolving situation and we will continue to make decisions based on the data."

So let me get this straight; 8 counties were eligible to move from phase 3 to phase 4 in Inslee's plan for reopening the state. Now Inslee has once again moved the goal post by stopping anyone from going to the last phase for reopening.

His stupid mask drama is getting out of hand since the recommended facial covering doesn't do a damn thing is stopping the spread, nor does any other solution he's shoved out there. OSHA even states the uselessness of homemade masks on viruses, and he shoved this mask mandate out there even though it's unenforceable.

Now that that tactic isn't working he needs to do something else, well as you can see, he's just stopping every county from moving back to business as usual.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Anything ot keep the state closed down.

Gov. Inslee and Secretary John Wiesman announced Saturday the Department of Health is putting a pause on counties moving to Phase 4 due to rising coronavirus cases across the state and increased concern about the virus' spread, according to a news release.

Eight counties were eligible to move from Phase 3 to Phase 4 before the pause.

"Phase 4 would mean a return to normal activity and we can’t do that now due to the continued rise in cases across the state," Inslee said. "We all want to get back to doing all the things we love in Washington during the summer, and fully open our economy, but we aren’t there yet. This is an evolving situation and we will continue to make decisions based on the data."

So let me get this straight; 8 counties were eligible to move from phase 3 to phase 4 in Inslee's plan for reopening the state. Now Inslee has once again moved the goal post by stopping anyone from going to the last phase for reopening.

His stupid mask drama is getting out of hand since the recommended facial covering doesn't do a damn thing is stopping the spread, nor does any other solution he's shoved out there. OSHA even states the uselessness of homemade masks on viruses, and he shoved this mask mandate out there even though it's unenforceable.

Now that that tactic isn't working he needs to do something else, well as you can see, he's just stopping every county from moving back to business as usual.

He’s now resorted to acting like a child and paused reopening because no one will listen to his unconstitutional mandate

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

I personally think that Inslee fears getting the virus and he's projecting that fear onto everyone in the state. 90 and 100 year olds are surviving the virus, hell the Japanese are saying that a good measure of prevention is to just eat yogurt, yeah real tough virus. I'm sure that if Inslee did contract the virus he would be fine. In fact I still believe that all these preventative measure we are doing is actually hurting us in the long run. The virus is still quite novel in humans so right now getting it is the best time to build an immunity to it, but instead Inslee wants everyone to run and hind so that grandma and grandpa don't die. This from a guy that wants to spend billions on orcas, but raining day fund on the homeless. He's not worried about grandma and grandpa, he's just worried about himself.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
And now for something stupid:

From; King5

Washington businesses will be required to turn away customers who aren't wearing a face mask starting July 7, Gov. Jay Inslee announced Thursday. The new statewide order is in response to a surge in coronavirus cases.

Inslee even admits this is garbage.
From the same link

"When we wear a mask, it is a signal about something about us, it is a signal we care about the community, we care about our loved ones, we care about those we are doing business with," Inslee said.

But wait it's just a choice, you say?
From same link;

Inslee said he's optimistic that the vast majority of Washingtonians and Washington businesses will comply with this new order, however, businesses that do not comply could be faced with enforcement actions such as fines or forced closures.

That's not being optimistic, that called being a dictator.

I like how on one hand Inslee likes to gripe about what kind of a dictator Trump is, but then turns right around and tells people that if you don't do what I want, your going out of business.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My rights don't end where your fears begin. If you're really that afraid of a virus with a 99.8% survival rate, by all means, feel free to self quarantine, order everything you need for delivery, whatever you feel is necessary. But it most certainly does not give you the right to trample over someone else's rights because you think a mask is going to save you or anyone else. The proof is out there, the masks do nothing. Just go into a kitchen where food is being prepared with your mask on. If you can smell the food, the virus can definitely get through.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Sorry, that boat sailed long, long ago. Just about the first time someone walked through the Seattle/Los Angeles/New York airports with the bug.

Stopping it? That's an impossibility.

Mitigating it? Well now, that's possible. Take your own precautions, I'll take mine, and we'll both be happy.

Mandating a fairly useless "prevention" method is, in its essence, virtue signalling.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Strike a blow for freedom...don't send your kids to school where they require mask or 6 ft. distancing.

This virus is mutating so fast, just get the Covid, live or die, and praise the "chosen one" for getting us out of this mess.
edit on 3-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who is this "chosen one" folks keep talking about???

Mother Nature? Since she's about the only one with any real effect on things...
edit on 7/6/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wether it is right or wrong is irrelevent, talk about yet another unenforceable "law", you cant (or shouldnt) defund the police on one hand and then pass laws/regulations/directives that would litterally require more cops to enforce.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Well put.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join