It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA State Governor mandates forced masks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Well, I have already lost an uncle, and I have a cousin that lost his sense of smell when he got it months ago when my uncle died, and the sense of smell still has not returned although he recovered.

If nothing else, save your sense of smell for flowers and cheap perfume.

The problem is we will all get it at some point. If those of high risk can get a vaccine then that would be great, but don't hold your breath for that to happen as it will most likely be about the same as the typical flu vaccine if/when it comes along.

I'm not saying masks are wrong but there is a huge amount of virtual signalling going on with it too and the original reasons were to reduce transmissions to not over whelm the system, and not to actually "stop" transmissions.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Anti-maskers are worse than anti-vaxxers.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, without the masks,
everyone will get it a lot faster, which is what I see happening in an almost evil way.

We just has a case here on our island with a fish processor who made it through 2 tests before he turned up positive.
It shut down the fish plant and it is still down for cleaning. This is what happens when it spreads and this is how things will start shutting down.
If we cannot stop it from getting into food processing plants,canneries,slaughter houses etc...everything WILL shut down, and not because of a mandate, but because everyone is sick or knows they will get sick if they keep working these jobs. It already has happened several times pushing prices up and making shortages.

I am a butcher, and I have to constantly explain why my burger is almost $10 a pound right now.

If we do not slow it down, we will end up shutting down and continue to pay high prices just out of necessity and safety.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I am a butcher, and I have to constantly explain why my burger is almost $10 a pound right now.

If we do not slow it down, we will end up shutting down and continue to pay high prices just out of necessity and safety.

Just bought a 1/2 cow that came out to 400 pounds from the butcher.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Honestly, it would probably be as or more effective than the masks most are wearing.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: YouSir

You are talking about people who might be healthy here. I fI dont have the virus why do I need to wear mask. If I am healthy why do I need to wear a mask.

Or again is it with the psyop that we are presented with, we are all a suspect?

Ummm...how do I know...you or anyone else don’t/doesn’t have the virus...?

Do you have an infinitely updating health certificate stating such...?

And might be just isn’t good enough...because might be has it’s equal and opposite might not be as the reverse side of that particular coin...

YouSir
edit on 24-6-2020 by YouSir because: The force compelled me...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Masks don't work unless everyone wears them.

If it is mandated and you choose not to wear it,
I hope you get fined for being dumb.

The ignorance in this pandemic is mind-blowing.

Wear a mask or everything will shut down again, and then what?

My Jewish neighbor, who survived the Shoah, told me the masks are nothing but this generations yellow badges.

I agree that the level of ignorance in this pandemic is mind-blowing. The reality of what is going on is being ignored by the many just so they can't be blamed on a lie they are being told. How many states have changed their rules about opening back up due to many counties meeting the requirements? How many new cases have magically appeared after those states were exposed in faking the actual numbers? Why is the only spread rates we are being shown are not taking the real world in to account? So much blissful ignorance for so little freedoms.

I like how you want everyone to hide their faces so that we we can enjoy being free, what next? What if these governors tell everyone that children have to be turned over to the state so that they don't get the virus? Will you be ok with that? I mean if it's for the good of everyone right?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

First Inslee put out all these pre-conditions needed to reopen the state, and now that most of the state is either in phase two of his bazar plan or in phase three, he wants to force everyone into wearing masks?

inslee was asked about this very issue in a press conference a month ago. He said then he didnt want it to be a mandatory thing. he wanted compliance from people to wear the mask.

So whats changed. well I think isnlee is a follower he is seeing other states do this, so he said why not lets make it mandatory

I would say Inslee is the worst be we got a bigger doodoo bird here with our mayor in Seattle

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You don't know if you have it or not.
Wear the mask and it will not matter.
a reply to: Darkblade71

I beeseched, I ask you. How long do we wear the mask for?? a vaccine is not promised

There are a couple viruses that come to mind that we still do not have a vaccine for. So how long should we wear the mask?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Durkin may be crap, but she's nothing compared to Sawant. They both feed off each other while pretending to be in opposition.

As for Inslee I wonder if that tweet from Cortez has anything to do with his constant changes to keep the state from being open in full. Then we have that blind-ass Lt Governor that was too afraid to do his job because he thought someone might have a gun in the capital building, now wants to change the name of a county because of reasons. I bet Inslee is going to allow it under some kind of special order or some stupidity like that.

When did we go from statuary destruction to renaming whole regions because of feels? Yet everything in Seattle named after their 9th mayor gets to stay in place.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ummm...how do I know...you or anyone else don’t/doesn’t have the virus...?

Do you have an infinitely updating health certificate stating such...?

And might be just isn’t good enough...because might be has it’s equal and opposite might not be as the reverse side of that particular coin...

its exactly my point with this virus, You could not have it you also could have it right? When you have a cough now you instantly oh no I could have corona virus, before 2020 when you had a cough you probably just thought I coughed no big deal.

Didnt governor Coumo said say some thing about 60% of the people that had cases who contracted the virus were wearing mask. something like that.

People aact lime wearing a mask is some sort of vaccine.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Durkin may be crap, but she's nothing compared to Sawant. They both feed off each other while pretending to be in opposition.

I am sorry we have to have her go. She needs to be removed. what she let transpire in Capitol hill is negligence.

I never thought I would say this but I agree with Sawant The mayor needs to go,

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ummm...perhaps some people do think a mask is some sort of panacea...who knows...?

No...the governor stated that 66 percent of those who tested positive were at home...during the lockdown phase...

Which merely means that no one was seriously locking themselves down...and they continued to travel around and shop...etc...Without the proper PPE to help mitigate infection...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

You don't know if you have it or not.
Wear the mask and it will not matter.
a reply to: Darkblade71

I beeseched, I ask you. How long do we wear the mask for?? a vaccine is not promised

There are a couple viruses that come to mind that we still do not have a vaccine for. So how long should we wear the mask?

Forever, is the woke answer.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No...the governor stated that 66 percent of those who tested positive were at home...during the lockdown phase...

okay thank you for correcting me.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No, no promise of a cure, only time bought to try.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I

What’s next? Mandatory gloves? Special colored masks? Badges and certificates? Special colored hats that indicate whether someone is infected? Where will we draw the line?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
I

What’s next? Mandatory gloves? Special colored masks? Badges and certificates? Special colored hats that indicate whether someone is infected? Where will we draw the line?

Ummm...I don’t know man...what if they tell us we can’t smoke in the freaking hospital...or restaurant...?

What if they say...no shirt no shoes no service...?

What’s an Amish to do...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join