It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Isn't Going Anywhere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

This was proven to be a photoshop. Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
silly rabbits, do you really think Trumps best weapon against the left, placed in the middle of his home state where his enemy base is and allowed to embezzle 800K in campaign funds temporarily is an accident?

She will be there till February 2021 and leave in disgrace and handcuffs.

It's kinda funny to see what happens when that girl every guy knew in high school gets in front of a microphone.

If you havent noticed the message about Bidden as president is her pulling his strings, haha
edit on 26-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Got proof of it being proven to be a photoshop?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Same here.

...and by all appearances, I won't be going back any time soon.

Even my late Uncle who was the very definition of a "yellow dog" democrat, had, by the time he passed, stopped voting Democrat.

This was a man who voted for George McGovern and Walter Mondale... That should tell one all that one needs to know about the direction that the Democratic party is headed--and by all appearances will continue to head for the foreseeable future.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JDmOKI

Same here.

...and by all appearances, I won't be going back any time soon.

Even my late Uncle who was the very definition of a "yellow dog" democrat, had, by the time he passed, stopped voting Democrat.

This was a man who voted for George McGovern and Walter Mondale... That should tell one all that one needs to know about the direction that the Democratic party is headed--and by all appearances will continue to head for the foreseeable future.

My Grandfather served in the senate in the early to mid twenties as a Democrat, shortly after the 1924 NY Democratic National Convention he became a Republican. There was great divide in the Dem party that year. I think he saw the writing on the wall of the Dem chaos even way back when.

edit on 26-6-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Im sure she has an appeal, especially to young people who don't know the evils of communism, or those people who vote without looking.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Guyfriday
Or, as shocking to your sensibilities as it is..she just won

Ok so we can just say, "Trump just won", because the city doesn't have an electoral college to stop other states from controlling the outcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: vonclod

Anyone running against her has her commentary on the Amazon Center deal that fell through. They could have used, if you have been looking for a good paying job and can’t find one...

But maybe her opponent was even more incompetent than AOC? Not my district.

The Amazon center, ya, I remember that, I guess it depends on ones view of Amazon. I think there was some big time corporate welfare involved in that scheme. But, If you are just a Joe looking for a job, I imagine you would just want the job.

I'm not a fan of AOC, a bit too far out there, but not hard to believe many candidates are incompetent these days.
Either that, or AOC just hates corporations and Capitalism, like the good little communist she is.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

During a virtual debate in June, the congresswoman said she has hosted and attended over 200 events in the district, including 17 town halls, and organized 235,000 constituent check-in calls and delivered over 3,000 bags of groceries to constituents during the pandemic.

Source

Just because "traditional campaigning" was all but impossible doesn't mean that campaigning didn't happen.
Oh that must have been it... deliver a bag of groceries and they vote for her. It used to be beer I thought, but now it's groceries. She knows what the people want.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: neo96

The same thing will happen this fall unless a higher
power steps in.I am talking about God and He decides
what we get,or who we get.

When asked by our prayers we have a chance. "Ask and it shall be given you." Matthew 7:7-8
And Matthew, John, and Corinthians www.biblegateway.com...

and Job www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 26-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Im sure she has an appeal, especially to young people who don't know the evils of communism, or those people who vote without looking.

She definitely does have appeal. I'm staring right at em..

It..

Her.

Ah yeah what?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

A tweet that supposedly had 20,000 retweets and yet the only proof is a screencap posted the day of the primary. It wasn't archived anywhere nor was it documented by any of the databases that collect deleted tweets from politicians.

Where is there any proof that it actually ever existed other than a Right Wing meme?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well, then I guess I was wrong. Thanks for providing the link friend.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A tweet that supposedly had 20,000 retweets and yet the only proof is a screencap posted the day of the primary. It wasn't archived anywhere nor was it documented by any of the databases that collect deleted tweets from politicians.

Where is there any proof that it actually ever existed other than a Right Wing meme?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope

And nope.

These people are the epitome of fake news and propaganda.

Rush Limbaugh and right-wing media figures spread fake Ocasio-Cortez tweet about coronavirus lockdowns

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Welcome buddy. You're late to the party.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Welcome buddy. You're late to the party.

Actually, someone posted here earlier that it was a bunch of fake BS, but apparently it's still making rounds.

Then again, I'm not the one posting doctored and fake BS without at least first checking to make sure it's not fake and therefore spreading misinformation, now am I, buddy?

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
She is unintelligent. When she talks its like nails on a chalk board.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Snopes .... see me rolling my eyes 👀

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Snopes .... see me rolling my eyes 👀

See the other links? Be careful, they might roll out.

I know you don't like facts, just don't make it so obvious.

But if you can prove how it's not fake BS, go for it.
edit on 26-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join