It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Isn't Going Anywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

During a virtual debate in June, the congresswoman said she has hosted and attended over 200 events in the district, including 17 town halls, and organized 235,000 constituent check-in calls and delivered over 3,000 bags of groceries to constituents during the pandemic.

Source

Just because "traditional campaigning" was all but impossible doesn't mean that campaigning didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Salty sure beats a pussy grabbing reality tv shmuck a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's funny how you guys bleat on endlessly about the "dangers of mail-in voting" but I haven't seen any of you express concern over things like having only one polling place for over 600,000 citizens.

Well we have talked on this over and over.... Texas leaves polls open for like two weeks and they work hard to get those who needs mail-in to get them. If NYC has one polling place for 600,000 people WTF does that mean? Why? Is the other question, I'm sure Trump has something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Killeonidas
Salty sure beats a pussy grabbing reality tv shmuck a reply to: Bluntone22

What is wrong with pussy grabbing?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Actually the one polling place for 600,000 people was in Mitch McConnell's Kentucky. Funny how it also happened to be the precinct with the largest number of black voters.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Actually the one polling place for 600,000 people was in Mitch McConnell's Kentucky. Funny how it also happened to be the precinct with the largest number of black voters.

Well fix that then....I like how Texas does it.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Actually, they liked it. But the reason there was only one polling place was Corona. Had nothing to do with Mitch or any Republicans.

"They should have more [elections] like this. You can get in and get out quick," said 70-year-old Mary Moorman, an African American woman who said she did not have to wait in lines like she normally would.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I thought a waitress, waiter in the U.S is just an out of work actor, actress.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

I thought a waitress, waiter in the U.S is just an out of work actor, actress.

Well until they are 25 then they are just a waitress or waiter...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

And others didn't like it because it was hard for them to get to the polling place. As a result there was a record number of mail-in ballots.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2020 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

edit on 24-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's like blaming the election shenanigans in Broward on Ron de Santis when the precinct in question is run by democrats.

Now, I have no idea who was running the elections in that area, but they are frequently taken care of by local officials and often reflect the dominant party in the area.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: underwerks

It's a sad day when you rest your hopes on the shoulders of a 30 year old bartender.

Maybe when she becomes president she will give you a garbage disposal subsidy.

And equally sad you guys on..Trump

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

It's funny how you guys bleat on endlessly about the "dangers of mail-in voting" but I haven't seen any of you express concern over things like having only one polling place for over 600,000 citizens.

I find that very concerning. It's almost like the Democrats in charge of those districts don't give a # about their voters.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The same thing will happen this fall unless a higher
power steps in.I am talking about God and He decides
what we get,or who we get.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
The same thing will happen this fall unless a higher
power steps in.I am talking about God and He decides
what we get,or who we get.

I've decided to sit this one out and let you all kill yourselves. It's much easier than drowning everything again.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
yeah it seems the two biggest winners from the june 23rd primaries were AOC who pretty much crushed her opponent like 80k-20k votes and then down in KY Mitch "coke" McConnell got 89k votes compared to his future dem opponent at 28k and change

www.politico.com... for KY

www.politico.com... NY

only really odd thing i think at least is how many R and D seats were won Unopposed

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

And others didn't like it because it was hard for them to get to the polling place. As a result there was a record number of mail-in ballots.

Or was there a record number of mail in ballots due to the Corona hysteria.

Or was this used as another tool to stuff the ballot box with fraudulent mail in votes.
edit on 24-6-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join