It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Only White People Must Wear Masks In Oregon County

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

:LIKE I WAS SAYING, damn I'm gonna miss this place!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The consequences will be hilariously racist.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I always find it humorous when liberal white people presume to know and understand the struggles of minorities and lecture conservative whites about it.

They don't know anything , they are the bitches of blm. Used as pawns

And when they dont need them anymore. going to be a rude awakening

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LocalGenius

No race is mentioned.

Except all "non-whites", which is every minority race. So yes, no single race is mentioned (with the exception of whites), but all minority non-white races are mentioned by exclusion to the whites.
edit on 24-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All I see is racists who don’t want black people to wear masks. I wonder why.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you know that the primary purpose of masks is not to protect the wearer?
I knew that. So racist White ppl should wear masks so as not to infect others. That is the implication and also so that white ppl who are infected should inhale more of their own virus.
edit on 24-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No race is mentioned.

Are you not aware that "people of Color" means anyone who isn't White?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

It's a matter of probabilities, I suppose. There aren't that many "people of color" in Lincoln county. Your chances of encountering one (much less one who is infected) are not very high.
www.census.gov...

The exception is not well advised though.

Oh, so the voting citizen majority there are the ones targeted by this decree?? That really should make an easy local election now don't it 🤣

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Would this also apply to people who identify as being green?
With all these people who identify as being other things which they clearly are not, I can't help but thing they would go along with this claim also.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The libs just don’t get it. As a mixed race person who lived through the 60’s , what’s happening today is NOT systemic racism. Not compared to what I saw back then in the late 60’s. In fact I’ve lived in California for 40 years and most of its disappeared.HOWEVER, this movement is creating a WHOLE new segment of people who don’t like black leftists. Guys gals that would have never noticed skin color before are getting pissed at black guys running down white ladies for turning in front of them in traffic then filming them calling them racists.
They’re getting tired of it and they are setting their cause back
ESPECIALLY when you consider black men have babies out of wedlock at 70-80%. They kill each other at a pace of 3000 per six months. Apparently Black lives don’t matter to these guys or they stay and raise their children, and they’d stop killing each other.
But why let facts get in the way of a revolution
edit on 24-6-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

No race is mentioned.

“People of color” instead of race? A distinction without a difference. In any case, I’m not certain how racial profiling could occur absent the presence of race. Semantics makes the world go around.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
the question the media should be asking. are they doing this to protect the feelings of minorities or to increase infection rates?

because it seems with these movements pushing for self segregation of minorities is really just true racism showing itself

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You didn't answer my question:

"2 people in oregon, 1 white 1 of colour.
None of them wear a mask, only 1 of them is breaking the rules, solely due to the colour of their skin... Or am I wrong or something?"

I think I did.

If the white one has a medical condition which precludes or is exacerbated by the wearing of a mask, or if the white one is under the age of 12, or if the white one has a disability which prevents use of a mask, they are not breaking the rules.

Your claim was this:

It's a bit... In your face divisiveness having a separate rule for a whole race of people in the same town/country don't you think?
"Of color" is not a race.

I'm not racist, I just hate people of color, people of color aren't a race so I can't be racist for hating someone because of the color of their skin.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You're showing your age there, mate!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nik1halo
I've never denied my age. The second quote in my signature shows my age.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Correct. As are whites.

Yeah.
I get followed around in stores because I'm white all the time.

So people cant be racist against white people?? Thats gotta be one of the most retarded post i have read in a long while.... Not suprised its coming from you..

Its also very racist and ignorant - you have allways been a tool - if you cant read something in a book, it doesnt exist in your mind.

You are saying there is a big difference between people of colour and white?!? only whites can be racist apparantly. But because you are white, and a racist - doesnt mean that every other white people are too, or that people of colour cant be racist...

edit on 25 6 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think they said black people as they are the most vocal group right now, that is having problems with negative policing and racial profiling, which has lead to a lot in the black community to riot and protest.
As opposed to say Chinese or Muslim, who face discrimination too. But aren't in the midst of country wide protests the likes of I have never seen in my lifetime.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you know that the primary purpose of masks is not to protect the wearer?

Wrong - if this was the case you could just wear a mouth covering - I'd believe this is about legalizing antifa before I believe it's about protecting anyone.

Covering your airways is dangerous and reduces your oxygen intake

There was a study published about n95 masks 15 years ago

"The ratings for those sensations were significantly lower when the subjects were wearing the surgical facemasks than when they were wearing either of the N95 facemasks, showing that the subjects felt less unfit, less tight, less itchy, less fatigued, less odorous and less salty with the surgical facemasks than with the N95 masks."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Another source

"As for the scientific support for the use of face mask, a recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded that, “ None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”1 Keep in mind, no studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Any recommendations, therefore, have to be based on studies of influenza virus transmission. And, as you have seen, there is no conclusive evidence of their efficiency in controlling flu virus transmission."

"A more recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask.3 Some had pre-existing headaches that were precipitated by the masks. All felt like the headaches affected their work performance.

Unfortunately, no one is telling the frail elderly and those with lung diseases, such as COPD, emphysema or pulmonary fibrosis, of these dangers when wearing a facial mask of any kind—which can cause a severe worsening of lung function. This also includes lung cancer patients and people having had lung surgery, especially with partial resection or even the removal of a whole lung.

While most agree that the N95 mask can cause significant hypoxia and hypercapnia, another study of surgical masks found significant reductions in blood oxygen as well. In this study, researchers examined the blood oxygen levels in 53 surgeons using an oximeter. They measured blood oxygenation before surgery as well as at the end of surgeries.4 The researchers found that the mask reduced the blood oxygen levels (pa02) significantly. The longer the duration of wearing the mask, the greater the fall in blood oxygen levels."
edit on 25-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Lincoln county has dropped the exemption.

As I said, it was ill advised.
www.msn.com...
edit on 6/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
anybody pointed out yet that "white" isn't a race or are we all just having the usual psychotropic caucasian panic meltdown? For a crew who claim that racism is over y'all working extra hard to resuscitate it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join