It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another racist HOAX brewing from Don Lemon Sikh owned restaurant in Santa Fe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I found this interesting as I recently lived in Santa Fe for a year for a work project. Santa Fe is EXTREMELY liberal/progressive. Think Seattle, Portland kind of liberal but much smaller. There are virtually NO conservatives there let alone white supremacists and the black population is about 0.2%.

These "white supremacists" destroyed the Sikh owned restaurant and made sure to spray paint TRUMP 2020 about a 1/2 dozen times on the walls and tables, in addition some "go home" and "LEAVE" and ISIS.

Another fake racist attack that is so obviously staged that it is laughable.

www.sfreporter.com...

www.abqjournal.com...

www.koat.com...#

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The "White Power" door is written in mostly cursive. Looks like it was written by a woman, no younger than 40.

edit on 23-6-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Staged Liberal Hollywood production to make Trump look bad. Do many people actually believe the crap like that, it is so easy to see it is not what they say it is. The liberals must be easier to BS than conservatives are. I would never have believed that....was I that easy to BS when I was a liberal?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You know, just one day...just ONE flippin day I'd like to wake up and not worry about whats going wrong with the world/my reality. There's a lot of stress involved in this garbage, and I'm real tired of the dumbs creating it while we all just sit back and twiddle our thumbs while they destroy everything around us.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The Antifa Karens of 2020.
Just wait for the calendar.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They must be Kevin's because the karen nomination goes the trump.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I would never have believed that....was I that easy to BS when I was a liberal?

Obviously not if you are not a Liberal anymore.
Escaping that cult is not easy though.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

i am dealing with lupus right? its just a massive annoyance.
247 pain.

but in the gym, i was finally getting my squats to go without pain again. cause i switched diets.
ive been working on a artistic project, that was all coming around.

then the nationless scumbags ruling the world dropped korona on us, then these riots.

i have to jog on the street everyday, and thankfully i found a makeshift garage gym 2 hours away.
so i lift once a week, but lost all kinds of momentum, because its just maintenance lifting.

the jogging on the street, now im back to pain 247, cause my joints are trashed from the concrete.

i told my friend the same thing, i just want to work, workout, and try to accomplish missions.
the problem is, the nationless bastards have their preplanned chaos set, and they are slowing down my momentum.

if those guys did not impose warz, taxxxes upon the peoples of the republik, and even the entire world, most people would just work hard and have fun.

and thats all life should be.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: BoscoMoney

i am dealing with lupus right? its just a massive annoyance.
247 pain.

but in the gym, i was finally getting my squats to go without pain again. cause i switched diets.
ive been working on a artistic project, that was all coming around.

then the nationless scumbags ruling the world dropped korona on us, then these riots.

i have to jog on the street everyday, and thankfully i found a makeshift garage gym 2 hours away.
so i lift once a week, but lost all kinds of momentum, because its just maintenance lifting.

the jogging on the street, now im back to pain 247, cause my joints are trashed from the concrete.

i told my friend the same thing, i just want to work, workout, and try to accomplish missions.
the problem is, the nationless bastards have their preplanned chaos set, and they are slowing down my momentum.

if those guys did not impose warz, taxxxes upon the peoples of the republik, and even the entire world, most people would just work hard and have fun.

and thats all life should be.

Ride a bike my dude, might not destroy your joints

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
How is it a hoax ? some people will do any thing to create chaos the people doing it are criminals no matter what they spray paint . But i guess most people do just judge at a glance . Its only a hoax as much as you let it be . Some one hates some one enough to create this chaos .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Whatever

Has the Klan put out any statements in the past few years?

At this point if ISIS will claims it I wouldn't be surprised

join