It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of The Shadows Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm putting this here because I've not seen a post about it, let alone a major one about this documentary. If you'd liked answers as to what's happening currently in this country, you're answers lie here. You will be exposed to why the media is acting like panicked dogs, why they're tearing down statues, why one sec (of many) are currently trying to topple our government.

Out of The Shadows

Many here may not like what they learn. This documentary exposed how the CIA has kept perceptions via Tell A Vison, Hollywood—the shadow provided to powerful pedo networks worldwide that control all your perception.
What you're currently seeing with the left is faulty programming, too many people have awoken from their slumber thanks to the internet, and we're seeing just how bad things really are .... how long what we thought was real was all an illusion ran by disgusting individuals that climbed the Blood Ladder.

Enjoy. Yes, this belongs in US Political Madness.
[snipped]

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1509699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Maybe a synopsis for those of us with crappy internet? Bullet points?

It would be most helpful...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

[snipped]

What would gaia one world Georgia?

Just when I thought I knew how this new fangled tagging system worked.
Here I was thinking my generation sucked at communicating...
edit on Tue Jun 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

It focuses mainly on the CIA and their involvement in the entertainment industry plus propanda in Hollywood. Talks a little bit about Podesta and pizzagate. Really nothing new to the conspiracy community but it does an OK job of summing various things up. Worth a watch, if you can get past the goofy religious overtones in the first 15 minutes or so. Bonus points for including a former CIA employee.

Some one did make a thread about this documentary a couple months ago when it first came out, but to anyone who may have missed that thread, it is a decent film but don't expect any groundbreaking information.
edit on 23-6-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
a reply to: madmac5150

It focuses mainly on the CIA and their involvement in the entertainment industry plus propanda in Hollywood. Talks a little bit about Podesta and pizzagate. Really nothing new to the conspiracy community but it does an OK job of summing various things up. Worth a watch, if you can get past the goofy religious overtones in the first 15 minutes or so. Bonus points for including a former CIA employee.

Some one did make a thread about this documentary a couple months ago when it first came out, but to anyone who may have missed that thread, it is a decent film but don't expect any groundbreaking information.

Thank you for that. S and F.

Too often, OPs try to jam a video down your throat... "watch it... you'll understand"...

I live in the boonies. BFE. My internet is sketchy to slow, on the best days.

Seriously... thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

That was really well put together, thanks for sharing

I'll be recommending it to people, everyone needs to see this

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You are a little late to the party. I hate to be that guy, but this has been posted several times already. I posted this originally on April 11th at 12:17pm to the original Q thread .
Link Here

Q made a post about it later the same day in post 3951. That came at 11:00 pm that night
Posted Here already

Then, SleeperHasAwakened posted an actual thread based on my post on April 13th so for those who dont follow the Q thread would still be able to watch it.
Click here

I know this place has an antiquated search function, but it still should be used. Great video nonetheless.
edit on 24-6-2020 by BoomGiggle because: i got stupefied

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Maybe a synopsis for those of us with crappy internet? Bullet points?

It would be most helpful...

Out Of Shadows claims to lift the mask on how the mainstream media and Hollywood manipulate and control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. The goal is to wake up the general public by attempting to shed light on how we all may have been lied to and potentially brainwashed by a "hidden" enemy with an apparently sinister agenda. This project was the result of almost two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of self proclaimed "woke professionals". It's been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch. Donations keep our team fed and clothed. 
—outofshadows.org

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
You are a little late to the party. I hate to be that guy, but this has been posted several times already. I posted this originally on April 11th at 12:17pm to the original Q thread .
Link Here

Q made a post about it later the same day in post 3951. That came at 11:00 pm that night
Posted Here already

Then, SleeperHasAwakened posted an actual thread based on my post on April 13th so for those who dont follow the Q thread would still be able to watch it.
Click here

I know this place has an antiquated search function, but it still should be used. Great video nonetheless.

That's all fine and dandy but I sleuth these boards and have only witnessed one mention. The search function sucks, this should have been front page. Especially with what we saw regarding Pizzagate censorship on these boards.

Maybe I got too wrapped up in politics and lost focus and wasn't looking for the right topics, but that's hard to do when every front page thread is left VS right.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4810699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Its okay. The search function seems to have a mind of its own and has a tendency to be selective at times. I only brought it up because some folks made a big deal about trying to discredit the video bc of being originally posted in the Q thread. Either way. though, its a nice reminder of a great video. I thought I knew what the CIA was doing behind the scenes as far as the media goes. After watching this, I realized I had not a clue as to how dark and far reaching their grasp is. I may watch it again today after work as a nice little refresher because my memory is sorry and I've forgotten crucial parts of the movie already. Anyways, sorry to come off like an A-Hole earlier. Cheer!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Its okay. The search function seems to have a mind of its own and has a tendency to be selective at times. I only brought it up because some folks made a big deal about trying to discredit the video bc of being originally posted in the Q thread. Either way. though, its a nice reminder of a great video. I thought I knew what the CIA was doing behind the scenes as far as the media goes. After watching this, I realized I had not a clue as to how dark and far reaching their grasp is. I may watch it again today after work as a nice little refresher because my memory is sorry and I've forgotten crucial parts of the movie already. Anyways, sorry to come off like an A-Hole earlier. Cheer!

No problems from me, my man/gal. I didn't think you were being an A-hole for the record.

new topics

top topics

join