It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand - Next In-Line to Take a Swipe At China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thailand Medical News

COVID-19 World News: The World Should ‘Thank’ China, The Chinese And WHO for the State It Is In and Will Be In The Next Few Years Due To The Wuhan Virus.

www.thailandmedical.news... next-few-years-due-to-the-wuhan-virus-

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

Thanks for posting. Many interesting articles on that site.
It's awesome that Thailand threw a snipe at China. I'm still wondering why the entire world isnt taking them to task
in a big way!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Very unusual for Thailand to say anything negative about anything Chinese. If the CCP/PLA reads that article all the hopes and plans for catering to the Chinese tourist might need to be downgraded drastically. Either that or the author or editor will get canned for some reason to be determined.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Very unusual for Thailand to say anything negative about anything Chinese. If the CCP/PLA reads that article all the hopes and plans for catering to the Chinese tourist might need to be downgraded drastically. Either that or the author or editor will get canned for some reason to be determined.

You live in Thailand.
How are things panning out there now?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: 727Sky

You live in Thailand.
How are things panning out there now?

Thailand has not had a case of COVID for 30+ days unless you count some of the returnees from overseas which were diagnosed and went into Hospital or quarantine. The country of 68 million has actually done quite well (if the figures are to be believed) both with low cases and deaths.. I think so far there are 58 deaths among the reported 3,157 infections, of which 3,026 patients have recovered. Probably because they did not send COVID-19 infected people to nursing homes ( can anyone spell STUPID) and the medical facilities are first class...At one time I could not buy Hydroxychloroquine because it was reserved for the hospitals or so the pharmacies said.

Everything is pretty much open as far as malls etc etc.. I think the bars are still closed but I do not know as I have not been to a bar in at least 10 years ??

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
727 sky is right. I'm a Canadian living in Thailand while my kids and grandkids live in Canada. It has been quite disturbing to watch as Canada and "the West" has continuously mis-handled this epidemic. Everybody looks at Europe, North America, etc. where political interference with sound medical practice has made this an engineered crisis. These nations failed to use common sense and medical experience.
Why not look at the nations that handled it well? Look at Vietnam: 100,000,000 people with NO deaths! Taiwan, only 6 deaths, I think. These people know about China and its influence over the WHO. They chose to protect their citizens while Canada and many other nations opted to sacrifice their vulnerable people to some sort of NWO agenda.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Tamsuan because: added words for clarity

top topics

join