It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true mind of a leftist in one short video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The crazy thing is, is that she does not even realize how bad she is bombing , she does not even realize how completely full of regurgitating bs she really is.

Joe Rogan is a good decent guy but he most certainly is not a mental giant and he is making this poor girl look like a complete fool with out even trying he is just calmly stating facts. While she just trips over everything that comes out of her mouth, this girl is college educated and works for a serious professional journalistic outlet in Americas MSM.

This is what it has come to , People believe rumors over facts simply because they want to be excepted.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.youtube.com...

The crazy thing is, is that she does not even realize how bad she is bombing , she does not even realize how completely full of regurgitating bs she really is.

Joe Rogan is a good decent guy but he most certainly is not a mental giant and he is making this poor girl look like a complete fool with out even trying he is just calmly stating facts. While she just trips over everything that comes out of her mouth, this girl is college educated and works for a serious professional journalistic outlet in Americas MSM.

This is what it has come to , People believe rumors over facts simply because they want to be excepted.

Thankfully, Joe will be the first one to say “I’m a caveman”.

The one aspect where Joe has one up on many others is that he’ll sit down with anyone and have a conversation with them to try to understand their side of a situation without throwing insults at them the second it doesn’t make sense to him.

Also, the dude figured out how to be a multi-millionaire by sitting down and talking to people. Not too shabby for a self-described caveman.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That show trying to dismantle the entire interview or what ever it was, is just as much of a mess... Can America fix their politics or something?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Those clips make me realize how out of touch I am with some aspects of American life. Never heard of any of those folks before, but apparently they're really popular in some circles.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

That show trying to dismantle the entire interview or what ever it was, is just as much of a mess... Can America fix their politics or something?

It's a stand up comedy show. The comedian also does Youtube commentary in another show. This I think is what he does for his actual stand up bits. He is a democrat, Jimmy Dore is a democrat.
edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

He came close to giving Neil deGrasse Tyson a slap.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I turned on a radio talk show recently, and they were in the middle of playing some woman talking to a group of people.
It didn't take long to realize she was British, left-wing, and a feminist.
I wondered what in the hell she was talking about, as it was just babbling. Going nowhere fast. She went on about how all conservatives are stupid, homophobic, white supremecists, etc.

I heard some nervous laughter from the crowd, and thought "Good Lord, is she supposed to be doing a comedy routine?"
That's exactly what it was. This woman thought she was a stand-up comic. The left is indeed clueless. No, mindless.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

We all know that Liberal cult members think they are the smartest people in any given room, usually while making complete fools of themselves intellectually.
Liberalism is based on stunted emotions, not facts.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

He came close to giving Neil deGrasse Tyson a slap.

When was that? I saw both the episodes with him on the show but don’t recall that. I haven’t watched it since it aired, I probably just forgot.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He didn't which is why Joe is Joe.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

just enjoy the show.

it's what we do best, entertainment.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

She is a perfect example of voters today..
And I don’t mean just left voters,
I also don’t mean just Americans,

It’s all about social media warriors ..
Not an original thought in their heads, only views that someone else gave them and they pass along.

She used a word that she heard from someone else and had no clue what it meant. Prof positive that she’s a parrot.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
extremely cool how you can use a single short video to summarise the entire mindset of near on half the population, that's amazing.
cus it's not like humans are nuanced or individuals or have any manner of conflicting or complicated thought about anything
and it's not like there should be any attempt to communicate in any way.
let's all just use realy really broad stereotypes to dismiss people that we dislike because of those same stereotypes, sounds like a plan.

why is the world in the state it's in? no idea man, mystery to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
extremely cool how you can use a single short video to summarise the entire mindset of near on half the population, that's amazing.
cus it's not like humans are nuanced or individuals or have any manner of conflicting or complicated thought about anything
let's all just use realy really broad stereotypes to dismiss people that we dislike because of those same stereotypes, sounds like a plan.

Welcome to ATS! All it takes is one anecdote, one person, one meme, etc. to paint all of the left with a massive brush.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

I think your waiting for me to disagree with you ?.

She is literally doing exactly what your saying , yet you say I'm generalizing I don't think I am in fact this country is full of people who have no thoughts of there own thanks to peer pressure and social media . People are scared to death to be themselves and say anything against the grain lest they be burnt at the stake and she is the perfect example of most of the young people coming out of college who will one day run this nation.

The people with "nuanced" and " conflicting" ideas are completely demonized unless they are going along with the status quo of either the left or right.
edit on 23-6-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
is she related to silly o???

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

that what i was thinking, that jimmy dore and and his panel were just as irritating as the times reporter.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

The woman writes for the NYT. Writing is her job ... and she doesn't know if she used the word toady correctly. Then she can't tell Rogan how Gabbard is an Assad toady.

So how can you arrive at the strong opinion that someone is an Assad toady if you a.) don't know what a toady is and b.) can't tell someone how that person is a toady?

The other thing is that I can tell you didn't even bother to watch the video. The journo in question gets absolutely roasted by Jimmy Dore and his panel in the most hilarious way, and they are NOT conservative at all. They're total libs, and even they think she's a complete and total idiot.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

They were funny though. They made me laugh.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Watch the video. The people in it are leftists, and they admit she's a colossal failure.

The problem is that she's writing for the NYT, and she's that shallow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join