It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix as real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Has anyone else been thinking about this lately?
Was reading on a forum recently and watching how so many others just keep replying to the 7 or 8 different Covid threads that exist there, literally, ignoring anything else that might be posted.

Some quotes from the film:

“The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”

“What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.”

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

It really is real Neo

edit on 23-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Imagine how crazy people will go when wave 2 hits in September.

It`s going to suck so bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yawn.
Yer boring and nobody has EVER posted anything like this before.
Hit the sarcasm button.
The matrix as real....thats funny on a few different levels. LOL

edit on 23-6-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I look at most subjects but respond to the covid threads more because I have spent time studying medicine and pharmaceutical science over the last decade. I look at the research, not the crappy interpretations of the research spewed from those who want to profit from us or want us to fear. I like to analyze the matrix we are in, try to hack into the program to understand the big picture. The reality we live in is far from real, but remember, we are stuck in this reality and consensus of the time rules it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

When I first heard of the Wachowski Sisters I thought I had somehow ended up in a different dimension. Maybe a glitch in the Matrix if you will.

And then I realized that no this world is just ridiculous.

Reality is absurd.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's not the Matrix, it's just the internet contaminating reality with stupid sh!t propagated by stupid people.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: solve
I'm still waiting to see some actual footage and evidence of the carnage from wave one. I see lots of statistics and news reports telling me about things, but unlike with the two previous flu pandemics and Ebola epidemic, i've yet to see much actual footage of all this death and suffering apart from the recycled footage of old diabetics in hospitals I see again and again. The media had no problem showing me all that, but with covid i'm supposed to be content with them telling me numbers.

Furthermore, in this day and age of nobody ever shutting the # up on social media, i've yet to really see any personal stories from people, either about them being sad for family members dying or themselves getting through covid. And i've looked for that #. Yet again, when people can't even stub their toes without crying online about it, there's a distinct lack of even personal stories available.

For something that's supposed to.be ravaging a world where people carry cameras 24/7, there's a real lack of anyone actually suffering from covid on footage apart from the elderly and already #ed people. I can't even find one video of a healthy young person who had covid posting being like 'dude # that # was awful, covids real, totally #ing social distance.' Not something from the media, but something created by someone, personally, again this is the age where someone posts a #ing 30 minute long video after getting a sliver.
edit on 23/6/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
See, on Twitter and Facebook ai bots auto reply to your post with either "Putin's puppet " or some nonsense like "masks only have benefits, no cons".

Shouldn't we be investigating general McChrystal for funding and developing some of these bots??

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I had no idea the Wachowski brothers became trans women and are now "Wachowski sisters"

That is some Mandela Effect/2020 mind f*** material.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I had found another thread with this subject when I searched, it was a few years back though.
This one seems to be a bit derailed so far, I'll watch and see where it goes.

edit on 23-6-2020 by CharGreen because: Grammar

edit on 23-6-2020 by CharGreen because: Error

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, it probably is... just not like as portrayed in the titular flick (really, I just wanted an excuse to write titular).

If mind/consciousness is primary, then we are (all?) living a dream. A slower, more persistent dream, but it sorta qualifies as dream ... and who says dreams aren't "real" on some level?

"Who's dream?" is a (or the) question.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharGreen
Has anyone else been thinking about this lately?
Was reading on a forum recently and watching how so many others just keep replying to the 7 or 8 different Covid threads that exist there, literally, ignoring anything else that might be posted.

Some quotes from the film:

“The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”

“What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.”

Use the force. Wrong movie?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It seems that it is not your mind that has been f#ed with. The movie was written, produced, and probably more titles, by two brothers who ask all those “trippy” questions. My contention is that is the cause: they were tripping! Hardcore, week long psychonaut stuff! Makes South Park look like Cap’n Kangaroo!!

When tripping, you question everything. Everything. Including sexual orientation and sexual identity. You can become a sex addict, a pan sexual, a Unix, or even take the plunge and switch.

John Lily, LDS-dolphin guy, had breast implants put a n to experience... whatever (Tim Leary found him near death in hotel with sepsis and took him to the hospital. No more boos but no death either!). And that is a “normal person” messing with the dials! Take some other freaks with dials and out pops Manson. Or Ram Das. And others.

The thing is, when you screw with your mind, you might either screw with your body’s “energy field” or, at least, how you see it.

Including identity.

The first thing that LDS provides is “death of ego” or, another way of saying it is, “being one with the universe”.

Why not both sexes? Why be bounded by the one you were born with?? We should call it, “death of sexual identity”.

You can see all that by looking at the movie’s themes of religion and philosophy; good vs evil; man vs machine; the Matrix vs Zion (“mother, source, womb” vs “refuge, sanctuary” or, IOWs, “concept vs physical instance of”) that “idea” generates a “physical location”

idea instantiatiates reality.

Or, back to the Matrix’s central nexus, “I think, therefore I am not Disneyland, but the desert of the real itself”. And by Disneyland I mean Matix.

100% born free, right here in the real world...

edit on 23-6-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: missed word, makes more cents with it there...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Wrong Movie.

What do you think of this article I found though?
Is life an ILLUSION? -

Researchers prove 'reality doesn't exist if you're not looking at it'
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Don't matter if the Matrix simulation is real or not. I still gotta pay the bills and eat food. Real or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharGreen
a reply to: panoz77

Wrong Movie.

What do you think of this article I found though?
Is life an ILLUSION? -

Researchers prove 'reality doesn't exist if you're not looking at it'
www.express.co.uk...

How many lives do we get in this computer simulation? 3?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
How many lives do we get in this computer simulation? 3?

Depends on which religion. Christians get two. One for now and one for later.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'm sure you've heard of all of this before...

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1 John 2:15-17 - 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I had no idea the Wachowski brothers became trans women and are now "Wachowski sisters"

That is some Mandela Effect/2020 mind f*** material.

The started off as the Wachowski brothers, then the Wachowski siblings as they didn't reveal their mental illness simultaneously, and then became the Wachowski sisters later on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join