It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems99

Not to take anything from the spirit of this thread, but imagine if there was no Jesus at all and people beat each other up about his skin colour. If it wasn't for this sad "BLM" atmosphere, it'd have been very funny.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
We are going to have a second civil war.

Yeah right. It will be similar to what would happen if the US went to war with North Korea.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's currently a high altitude flight of fancy. Let them have their moment.
Because after all statues are torn down, every image of every white person is destroyed... they'll still have to live in a society with a majority of white people and the rude awakening will be that the issue was from the beginning class not race.
That's why the lower to lower middle-class whites feel threatened and those above can afford to show "solidarity" and signal their virtues.
Just another... ooh look shiny!

But it's actually good, it means we're a free society. Meanwhile in Lebonan black house slaves get dropped at the embassy like dirt and if they'd vent their frustration there...☠
So let's just sit this one out. In a month or so the outrage culture will have found something new.

(post by Plotus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump is going to sign an executive order to make it a crime to tear down a statue. Why is an executive order needed? It's already against the law to destroy public property. Right?

It's called pandering but dummies will eat it up because that's what dummies do.

The executive order will only cover statues of US veterans. A mandatory ten-year sentence if defaced or destroyed.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Can I have your bible?

Sure.

Wait until you get to my retelling of Sodom and Gomorrah.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think we can see who has the advantage given the fence they are behind.

I'm trying to understand what your post has to do with mine, and I need help. The picture you posted was a Worlds Fair in Brussels where they setup many indigenous exhibits from around the world. I have no clue how all these people where treated or where they ended up after the fair, sent back home, stayed in Brussels...maybe you know.

With that said The 1958 World's fair was about 6 weeks long and the theme was "A World View: A New Humanism" so part of it was indigenous exhibits from around the world. The cage you suggest is a small fence to keep the crowd out and not so much to keep the people as part of the exhibits in, or do you disagree.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
that dosent make the end result a race war

Read some of the lock and load comments in the thread. Internet yahoos are ready to rumble.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The executive order will only cover statues of US veterans. A mandatory ten-year sentence if defaced or destroyed.

Ok. That law is already on the books, this does nothing.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Internet yahoos are ready to rumble.

Yeah, but you know this site. We had a lot of old geezers here talking tough but when people were rioting in the streets - giving them the perfect chance to roll down Main Street guns a-blazin' - turns out they were all hat, no cattle.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

President Trump is going to sign an executive order to make it a crime to tear down a statue. Why is an executive order needed? It's already against the law to destroy public property. Right?

It's against the law to destroy anybody's property that isn't your own. That's the foundation of criminal law. Figuring out how to compensate someone for their loss from theft or destruction.

Who investigates now? The social workers?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's the rub. Once they realize that destroying all that doesn't change a thing about their miserable lives. Then they decide it really is the actual people, and that's when things get truly ugly.

See: genocide.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So Grant would be a veteran. You know the guy that actually beat General Lee, and without Grant the north most likely would have lost. The guy who started the "Reconstruction era" that "ended the remnants of Confederate secession and abolished slavery, making the newly freed slaves citizens with civil rights ostensibly guaranteed by three new constitutional amendments." Ya that guy who fought the KKK with "Enforcement Acts' and the guy who established the 13, 14 and 15 Amendments, look them up sometime...lol. He was more important to physically abolishing slavery than Lincoln.

Such a horrible person, so it is no wonder they have taken down his statues.

edit on 23-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yeah, but you know this site. We had a lot of old geezers here talking tough but when people were rioting in the streets - giving them the perfect chance to roll down Main Street guns a-blazin' - turns out they were all hat, no cattle.

If I owned a shop things might be different with the whole gun thing...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you want to get technical, a lot of the soldiers on both sides of the Civil War were veterans who fought for the US in Mexico prior to the Civil War breaking out.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wait until you get to my retelling of Sodom and Gomorrah.

A twist ending you'll never see coming!
edit on 23-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If you want to get technical, a lot of the soldiers on both sides of the Civil War were veterans who fought for the US in Mexico prior to the Civil War breaking out.

Very true...

link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I didn't need a mental image of Sodom and twisting in the end.

link   

originally posted by: 99problems99
Still think they aren't communists in SJW skin?

I guess a race war isnt good enough we need a religious war also.

BLM leader Shaun King Tweeted this

"All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down.

They are a gross form white supremacy.

Created as tools of oppression.
Racist propaganda. "

They are ISIS.

gript.ie...

Once that stupidity begins... How fast do you think people will retaliate? I'm guessing people will not retaliate by destroying black statues. It'll be way, way, way worse than that. That will be the straw. You can only push someone with pride so far before that pride unleashes and and eye for an eye becomes too far out of balance.

You wont be able to close that pandora's box. This I assure you.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
that dosent make the end result a race war

Read some of the lock and load comments in the thread. Internet yahoos are ready to rumble.

I'd rather waste my braincells on booze

Every religion has fanatics start breaking there toys and thell blow up your

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join