It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First they came for Aunt Jemima and I said nothing
Then they came for Robert E. Lee and I said nothing
Next they came for Eskimo Pies and I said nothing
When they came for White Jesus I was outraged and said things online because I got duped by a white guy

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

God's bowing down to Man?

Is that not really what the whole kerfuffle regarding monotheism is all about?

edit on 23-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pretty fly for a white guy?

I think we all got duped by Christianity colour aside.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's time to tell anyone involved with BLM nobody cares anymore. It was entertaining for about 2 weeks. Congrats, you got your 15 min of fame but the ride is now officially over. We absolutely have to have police, especially in black neighborhoods where crime is out of control. Police sometimes screw up, really stupid and awful sometimes but that is the case for every organization to include black police and black organizations. Get over it. You are not special or immune to awfu things happening to you just like the rest of the planet.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Stroll right into the Temple in Jerusalem and kick moneylender ass is what he did. And basically said my goal is to set fire to the world and I can't wait for it to happen. That's the Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. The ass-kicking Messiah.

I like personally Magician Jesus the best. Anyone who can make fishies and bread pop out of no where is okay in my book.

I attribute that to him being rich, which is so often denied. Three Kings and all that stuff. Need more food and wine? *rubs thumb and finger together*

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

First they came for Aunt Jemima and I said nothing
Then they came for Robert E. Lee and I said nothing
Next they came for Eskimo Pies and I said nothing
When they came for White Jesus I was outraged and said things online because I got duped by a white guy

Look just in case someone does not get that I will point out the original so that your point is understood, it's a good one and done with great humour but there are people thicker than me so try to be a little bit kind, or don't ha.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I always wonder if when he magic'ed up the wine if he could pick the varietal and vintage. If so, I'd being drinking 1989 Rothschild non stop.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If they really do this I predict real resistance

Most wont shoot someone over a object its not ok and believers think you will go to hell for it

But if the object is part of God's house its perfectly OK and God will protect you from the heathens

Gota give credit where its due well played globalist u will get your civil war this way ... just don't cry if you lose

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

And another person gets trolled by a white guy.

Lock and load though, the race war is coming.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

But I am all for people being able to claim to be anything they want as far as race is concerned simply because I believe there really is only one race and that is HUMANITY.

Make claims to take advantage from others? I kind of draw the line there, also for a white guy to scream how "the white man" is holding him down is also a little over the top I would day.

Actually I think Jesus was aborigine (dark skin, blond hair, blue eyes) for that big FU to the whole argument whether he was black or white thing..lol

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is how cultural revolutions go.

Science was supposed to eliminate a lot of this nonsense, but over the last couple centuries it's proven that it's not up to the task. It forgot that most people are not smart or willing enough to go along with it. The people behind the Enlightenment were too privileged maybe to understand that, or how strong tradition is.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I mean, was Jesus even a real person? Was he black, white, in-between? Did he have a wife or girlfriend? Was he the son of God or was he just a regular bare-foot prophet? Come on, people!!! The greatest website that spends days upon days debunking even the most hard core UFO videos, Big Foot films, tapes, evidence etc and no one is even trying to shake that tree?!!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

I say we hire the Kingsman to break in to area 51 and steal the Ark of the Covenant to take care of trash.

Just throwing out that option.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

I always wonder if when he magic'ed up the wine if he could pick the varietal and vintage. If so, I'd being drinking 1989 Rothschild non stop.

Maybe for himself, but it was probably Manischewitz for the slobs in the crowd. After all, he's the one getting expensive oil rubbed on his feet by whores and when he was called on it says, "The poor will always be with us, by you won't always have ME.". Total power move.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is rather an informative image from not that long ago.

I think we can see who has the advantage given the fence they are behind.

edit on 23-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
It's not just Jesus.

Checkout this stupidity.

The Guardian has promoted a petition calling for British honours depicting the victory of St Michael the Archangel over Satan to be redesigned, as the “offensive” imagery is “reminiscent of the recent murder of George Floyd”.

Nevermind that statue has been around a lot longer.

link   
a reply to: 99problems99
Let 'em try.
Every Jesus statue they take down...will just rise again in 3 days.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
That said an old Coptic legend about Jesus is that while he was a little boy in Egypt he took two clump's of mud by the bank's of the Nile and shaped them into two doves then breathed life into them and released them.

The Infancy Gospels are a trip. So many cool stories. I always liked the one where he's playing with some kids his age and one of them knocks him down and he just up and kills the kid by making him wither like a dead stick. The son of one of the Sanhedrin who later decided to let the Romans crucify Jesus. Talk about payback. That's going in my Jesus political thriller screenplay.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
President Trump is going to sign an executive order to make it a crime to tear down a statue. Why is an executive order needed? It's already against the law to destroy public property. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join