It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why would I think destroying someone's property is good?

Do you realize the guy who said all this is white and is trolling you?

You do realize the leader of BLM is white and he's trolling all of you?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Maybe someone can tell them about the Zanj Rebellion - it would be mildly entertaining to see the subsaharans declare war against the arabs and only because it would inevitably x out the extreme on both sides and we could go back to peace, love and happiness.
edit on 26-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

there is no WHITE people art , there is only art

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
You do realize the leader of BLM is white and he's trolling all of you?

That's the guy I'm referring to and have been referring to all thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
Racist Shaun King black..

This guy is pretty miserable. His people slaughter each other like its free...

So you saying King is for white on white crime being that, you know, he's white?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So you saying King is for white on white crime being that, you know, he's white?

A good number of the people agitating for all of this are white. They thing they're being good allies.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm aware of that, and you obviously know the person I was replying to didn't.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

King is black as the day is long and he is one of the worst black people out there. Kind of like you too in the way you quote people out of context. You are probably one of those angry, looting black people that feels justified in your criminal ignorance.
edit on 26-6-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I wonder how you would defend that statement. Is it absolute?

Is this how you see it? How I see it? How ketsuko sees it?

:-)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

King is black as the day is long...

A bag of all purpose bleached flour is blacker than this clown:

You are probably one of those angry, looting black people that feels justified in your criminal ignorance.

Totally, you got me. I'm coming to your cracker ass town to interbreed with the white women and knock down your honky messiah.

edit on 26-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Eh, it just goes back to this being more than simply a "racist" thing at this point. It's a cultural revolution at this point, and that's not a white/black issue. It's just hiding behind that convenient screen so that when anyone speaks out against it, they can be called "RACIST!"

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I guess people are just going to have to suck it up, things change, even Jesus. He obviously used the same whitener in the past that Michael Jackson employed. Just not sure if he can sing and dance as well though...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: sapien82

I wonder how you would defend that statement. Is it absolute?

Is this how you see it? How I see it? How ketsuko sees it?

Why would art be racial unless your internal experience of it says it is? Are the pyramids "racial"? When you go the museum and see this:

Is it "African" art?

I mean, it's definitely contemporary and done by a man named Yinka Shonibare. He was born in the UK, but moved to Lagos, NIgeria at age 3 and grew up there. So you could say he is African culturally having spent most of his formative years there.

Is that African? Does it make you feel "African"? Or does it only do upon knowing about the artist?

(Btw, that is a smaller bit of a larger piece, but the whole piece is just as abstract. And in order to know for sure what you're supposed to get out of it, you have to read what he's attempting to suggest and evoke with it.)
edit on 26-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I guess people are just going to have to suck it up, things change, even Jesus. He obviously used the same whitener in the past that Michael Jackson employed. Just not sure if he can sing and dance as well though...

That's the thing ... They want black Jesus? Build their own churches or go into the churches they already have and make their own iconography. It's no big thing.

But to demand all religious art everywhere be the way they want? That's just more or less a call for church burning.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But to demand all religious art everywhere be the way they want? That's just more or less a call for church burning.

I demand you get on your knees, crawl over to me with a BLT in hand and then fetch me a beer. Pronto.

You gonna do it just because I demanded that? If no, why? Then apply that same mindset to this guy. I honestly don't know why you give people like King attention, that's what he wants. He's pushing your buttons and doing it in spades. I mean unless you like having your buttons pushed.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because right now we're in the crazy times, and he might actually get people to do it and no one would lift a finger to stop them.

Ordinarily, no one would care too much because he's the crazy leftist, but they're running things right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Because right now we're in the crazy times, and he might actually get people to do it and no one would lift a finger to stop them.

Then in that case bring me my beer and BLT, times are crazy, people need to act accordingly.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Why would art be racial unless your internal experience of it says it is?

Careful now - you'll undo your own argument

First you'd have to explain - to me and the audience listening in - what art is

I asked you a question earlier that you didn't (wouldn't?) answer. If art has no heritage, then why do you care if it goes away?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Stroll right into the Temple in Jerusalem and kick moneylender ass is what he did. And basically said my goal is to set fire to the world and I can't wait for it to happen. That's the Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. The ass-kicking Messiah.

I like personally Magician Jesus the best. Anyone who can make fishies and bread pop out of no where is okay in my book.
I’m really surprised you don’t know about alchemy and precipitation. Mostly though it has to be indirect since the people have lost their abilities and knowledge. It’s just like our latent ability for telepathic communication was lost over the many thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Why would art be racial unless your internal experience of it says it is?

Careful now - you'll undo your own argument

First you'd have to explain - to me and the audience listening in - what art is

I asked you a question earlier that you didn't (wouldn't?) answer. If art has no heritage, then why do you care if it goes away?
im pretty sure most of the religious art from the Renaissance and before was not racially charged. People have become too saturated with current sjw behavior and agendas.
Again, where is the Olive Revolution ?
Also, there is a concerted effort by the communist party to destroy all divine art and promote ugly art. If you don’t know it’s true, read the testimony in Congress.
edit on 26-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join