It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So in Georgian England, they had a ton of Middle Eastern folks running around willing to model nude for paintings?

LOL ketsuko! Also: O...M...G..

With a single post you just proved my point

No, They did not

edit on 6/25/2020 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Okay look, if this is all because of the bad reviews for Black Panther, I'll be the first one to step and and apologize for it....just please, stop this nonsense already.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 99problems99

That's horrible, blonde haired blue eyed Jesus is the ethnically accurate Jesus. Everyone knows the Aryans came from Judea.

Yeah thats a good excuse to illegally destroy other people's private property right?

Is it not racist if someone commits criminal acts against others based on race?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: 99problems99

That's horrible, blonde haired blue eyed Jesus is the ethnically accurate Jesus. Everyone knows the Aryans came from Judea.

It is considered a hate crime if people destroy others property based on race.

Federal Hate Crime Statute U.S.C. § 247.  Under this Act, it is a crime to deface, damage, or destroy religious real property, or interfere with a person’s religious practice, in situations affecting interstate commerce.  The Act also bars defacing, damaging, or destroying religious property because of the race, color, or ethnicity of persons associated with the property.  

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Yeah thats a good excuse to illegally destroy other people's private property right?

Satire isn't your thing, is it sport?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Satire isn't your thing, is it sport?

So you agree with me then?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why would I think destroying someone's property is good?

Do you realize the guy who said all this is white and is trolling you?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Not really.

My point was that they used the models they had for their paintings. The idiots today wanting to ban religious art for having too many white guys in it don't seem to care about that.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why would I think destroying someone's property is good?

Do you realize the guy who said all this is white and is trolling you?

Cool, have fun with your childish trolling games. Bye.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Cool, have fun with your childish trolling games. Bye.

LOL. I'm referring to the guy who said to tear down your Jesus, he's white, pretending to be black.

Do you not even know what this stuff is about or are you just posting because you got triggered by what he said?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My point was that they used the models they had for their paintings.

Maybe they only had one kind of paint too

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Imagine a war in your country? enemies have infiltrated parts of your government and the majority of the citizens are clueless.

America does this all the time, they fund and arm anti government groups in other countries in hopes they get strong enough to start messing with the government.

Americans should be more keen to this, but its hidden in disguise as racism.

Have to give the uncivilized a free pass as the Democrats believe.

We have become so passive.

These are special needs naturally violent people. And sometimes the only thing they understand is a spanking in the form of riot police with Billy clubs

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is likely that Jesus would have had an Olive skin color( you know Mediterranean and all ), not black. So where’s the Olive Lives Matter Movement?
Interestingly, they have found that 6500 years ago, there were light skinned blue eyed people from Iran which had settled in the Israeli area ... interesting study from Tel Aviv www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

My point was that they used the models they had for their paintings.

Maybe they only had one kind of paint too

Hmmm, so admittedly they did not have so many olive skinned folks running around Georgian England, and certainly likely lacked them to sit as models, but they are now supposed to simply know how to paint the correct skin tone off the top of their heads?

This is before photography.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hmmm, so admittedly they did not have so many olive skinned folks running around Georgian England, and certainly likely lacked them to sit as models, but they are now supposed to simply know how to paint the correct skin tone off the top of their heads?

This is before photography.

Yes. It's not hard

Egbert van Heemskerck the Younger (active in London circa 1686–1744). Oil on canvas. Circa 1700–1710

Did he need models for this?

What I think is funny about this whole discussion is how far out on a limb you're willing to go to support your white Jesus argument :-)

My takeaway from all your comments in this thread is - you're afraid of being erased from history

And people who are politically correct (not like you) are now all for destroying all the white people art there is

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SpiramirabilisThat is not skin tone, it is masks.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
He should spend some of his easily earned $ and head off to Vatican City i Rome. Lets see how long he lasts trying tha # with the Swiss Guard

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well if he was black and I don't care if he was, he sure wasn't stirring the pot, Racist Shaun King black..

This guy is pretty miserable. His people slaughter each other like its free but one guy dies by the hand of a cop and all heck breaks loose. I really think they are ignorant of their their own hypocrisy..

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I don't r'ly care, do u

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It doesn't matter Horus - I'm not even arguing against white Jesus. It's perfectly normal for people to want their gods to look like them

I'm arguing something else. Probably by myself. Like usual

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join