It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader: It’s time to tear down statues of “white Jesus”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Are crosses still okay to have?

Asking for God

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welp not going to read 9 pages of arguing what his ethnicity was, BUT I do not see this going well when they try that mess in the middle states.

I am not very religious but folks in the middle of the country certainly are, try to attack the churches and they will bury you.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This whole b & w thing just got crazy in my country in recent years, and it was already crazy for many many more in the US. This whole thing got spoiled even in my country (Holland). Of course more so after this white cop killed this black guy.
Even protest in my country? LOL!??
Blacks can give hate speech and even say that violence should happen. Try even make a joke when white about blacks, your toast in the media!
The N word is forbidden. Blacks say this forbidden N word as a way like brothers from blacks to blacks in the US, try that as a white man saying that word against a black and you can expect a big punch!

About 50 million where murdered (although it's hard to say how many really but let say 50 million) Indians in the US after they where took over. You don't even learn that in history lessons (the amount).
They don't got this special place as with blacks/African Americans where you must watch out with your words or a joke! They ain't special or got a special place. Also there ain't many of them even today of course.

How you ever gonna solve this problem where 1 group is special en where the whites always must feel quilty which only leaves more space of separation only, like 2 groups.

Almost the same thing as left & right in politics, it's just getting tiresome.

edit on 23-6-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Turning the other cheek gets you 2 sore cheeks

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I will dispute that fact by saying that their tactics look and act out like Trotskyist more than Marxists. Sure I know what they say, but after all we have a group naming themselves after democracy but taking away every freedom a person has for political participation.

I can start a religion and call it the holy church of love and values, but then start each sermon about killing all nonbelievers and punishing others that refuse to carry a gun with them to actively carry out my decree. Funny how names mean very little these days.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Germany?

I think his maw was of Scottish lineage, but trust me that's something the majority of us are not proud of.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did she go to Marxist school? Or did she maybe mean that their style of leadership is all about

that's about centering who we think are the most vulnerable amongst the black community, to really fight for all of our lives.

Nah it's probably China and Russia and Bernie hiding under your bed

edit on 23-6-2020 by Peeple because: Arrrgh! Auto correct!?!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Asking for God

A Martyred Statue, of a martyr could work.
but I recon the spanish folk may have something to say.
edit on 0000006055365America/Chicago23 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your brain has been hijacked by ideologists.

If you say so...but BLM was founded by Marxists.
In the founder's own words:

“We actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”

---Patrisse Cullors, Co-founder of Black Lives Matter

en-volve.com...

And?? The USA was formed by genocidal racist looters. Did it evolve into something greater? I'd say yes. Ditto for BLM.

Also of particular note, she is making a claim about herself and not the claim of why BLM arose and what it aims to accomplish. But that's plain for anyone to see that isn't desperately trying to spin this. Additionally... this video is from 5 years ago. I've been to many protests. Never a mention of any of the tenets of Marxism anywhere. And seeing that the main tenet of Marxism is a recognition that the economically powerful class exploits the working class, just about everyone on ATS would be considered 'Marxist' in part, especially considering how much everyone here bloviates about how ready they are for 'revolution' (also 'Marxist').
edit on 23-6-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Really?

Since many of us have, indeed, heard of it, and spoken of it numerous times, your observation is, shall we say, ludicrous.

Back to the topic.

Jesus would have been neither black, nor white, he'd have been olive skinned, dark haired. Given that European traders and Asian trader were not exactly rare in the Levant, and the associated regions, it's not beyond the realm of possibilities that he might have, indeed been Caucasian, or African, even Asian--or a combination of them all.

Why does it even matter? It's the message, not the messenger.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No one knows what he was, or wasn't.

There is no historical description that I'm aware of--if someone knows differently please let me know.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Then leave. Or don't post.

Easy peasy.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Yeah, but you know this site. We had a lot of old geezers here talking tough but when people were rioting in the streets - giving them the perfect chance to roll down Main Street guns a-blazin' - turns out they were all hat, no cattle.

And waiting around for the outlaw bikers to do the heavy lifting.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Germany?

I think his maw was of Scottish lineage, but trust me that's something the majority of us are not proud of.

Hence the picture of Pictland
i have still to see the ownership papers that say different

link   
Didn't know that we (those who stand with the BLM folks who are law abiding and respectable protestors) have a singular leader. There isn't supposed to be one. We are all equals and speak together.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Asking for God

soon they likely won't be. it's increasingly looking like the optimal societal dress/accessory code must be a unisex, grey, one size fits all jumpsuit. and no adornments whatsoever. also shaved heads all round. we'll all be the same and life will be beautiful.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They were loud.

I got askeerd

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, this is just the first of many.

Soon, we will have:
Black Santa
Black Mr. Clean
Black Waldo
President will reside in The Black House
Blackwater will take over White Water
White/Yellow Pages will become Black Pages

If you encounter the enemy in the field, don't be hasty. You must fire once you see the blacks of their eyes.

Im halfway kidding with this list, which fully scares me.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Bingo!!!

Hallelujah, someone's got it!!!

I think this very likely.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Marxism is an utopia a theoretical game of thought. And it's not about abolition of property per se, it says that if I invest my workforce into the production I should be "shareholder" of the wealth I help generating.
Small difference but a difference.
And I for sure won't defend BLM founders who I personally think are insane dumbasses.
So...

But one could say the Amish are kind of marxists and survive pretty well.
Not that I'm particularly fond of them, just saying.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join