It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coronavirus Death Rate 49X Higher Than Flu

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

There should be less testings!

I can only imagine Faucis facepalm when he heard that..

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
covid is a catch-all, go-to cause of death when it suits the agenda. what agenda? total control.

Oh it gets way better than a Catch-All.....all these people wHo are dieing ARE in fact carrying the DNA of the Covid VIRAL SIZED LIVING Pleomorphic BACTERIA....SAME ONE IN THEIR GUT AND SAME ONE IN THEIR BODY IN FUNGAL FORM.

Think about it.

Dr. Hulda Clark....Cure for All Diseases.

Hulda Regehr Clark was a Canadian naturopath, author, and practitioner of alternative medicine. Clark claimed all human disease was related to parasitic infection, and also claimed to be able to cure all diseases, including cancer and HIV/AIDS, by "zapping" them with electrical devices which she marketed.

Bring back the Violet Ray!!! Cured everything in the early 1900s so it MUST work!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He is saying that we test more than other countries so our numbers are going to be bigger. Common sense really. Sad that he has to point things out like that, but people watch that stupid box every night and I understand why he does.

The fact that you could twist it like that say's a lot about you. TDS really causes people's brains to extrapolate things out of thin air, it is astounding.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are you insane? Do not think that we all here adhere to the propaganda you seem to listen.

"Fake news" is a stupid term used by people who do not want to have to think about their own errors in life. Usually the news is not "fake" but "inconvenient", and some people tend to try to ignore those.

FAKE NEWS . You are a SAD Person to Think Otherwise . My Condolences ............

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Trump literally said just the other day that he told his people to slow the testing down so they don't show as many cases. That's not twisting anything, that's just pure idiocy.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

do we have a link to the actual posting of this by AOC?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

***SNIP***
research Hulda Clark and read her books they will change your life forever and if you don't research her work don't worry....the whole world knows the truths now because covid is the same Pleomorphic Bacteria and when everyone finally gets to the bottom of it all there will be no more cancer from bad gut bacteria....simply put.

Hulda Clark is only one of MANY MANY good People who had their lives Gangstalked and run into the ground after they also put the pieces together and tried to tell the world.Those day are over now....for real.

People of ATS and PEOPLE OF THE WORLD....research Pleomorphic Bacteria forget what you learned about Viruses lots of it has been intentionally misdirected, this Pleomorphic Bacteria can live in 3 forms Bacterial-Viral-Fungal.....this solves the transmission and testing quandries and it also explains why people with such a massive Constellations of different Diseases are testing positive for the Pleomorphic Bacteria...as we now know it exists in 3 different forms and each form impacts different areas the body creating a great number of overlapping and complicated to parse diseases...….but never forget they all come from this one single bug.....and it is EXTREMELY EASY TO KILL IN ALL 3 FORMS....as long as you understand it.

Now you do.

edit on 6/24/2020 by Blaine91555 because: snipped needless venom and name calling

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

Trump literally said just the other day that he told his people to slow the testing down so they don't show as many cases. That's not twisting anything, that's just pure idiocy.

I wish I has the Simpsons sarcasm GIF here, cause it's obvious you don't get it. Trump was joking. Did you watch the whole speech in context, cause it doesn't sound like you did? He was joking that we would have lower numbers IF he would have asked them to slow down testing. Sheesh, you TDS guys don't understand humor at all. Trump is living rent free in your head.

"Sir, we are reporting higher numbers of Covid than normal with the increase of testing."
[sarcasm ON]
"Well, tell them to slow down testing!"

See how that works? It's called humor.
edit on 24-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

I wish I has the Simpsons sarcasm GIF here, cause it's obvious you don't get it. Trump was joking. Did you watch the whole speech in context, cause it doesn't sound like you did? He was joking that we would have lower numbers IF he would have asked them to slow down testing. Sheesh, you TDS guys don't understand humor at all. Trump is living rent free in your head.

"Sir, we are reporting higher numbers of Covid than normal with the increase of testing."
[sarcasm ON]
"Well, tell them to slow down testing!"

See how that works? It's called humor.

For the love of all things sacred....jeepers....90% of the Human population carries tis Pleomorphic Baceteria in one or more of its 3 life stages at one time or another.....its that common..its been FARMED INTO US INTENTIONALLY AND WEAPONISED AGAINST ALL OF HUMANITY.

There is an endless supply of humans globally who will test positive for this bug....its the global cabal blowing smoke up our hasses...its a bad gut bacteria that can kill you if you don't clean it out of your body....its sneaky like the hasshats who have been murdering us with it.

edit on 24-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

It's fake news the fake #ing farce of a leader said so. And yes, if you had Covid and died, it was listed as the cause of death - because that is what #ing killed them at the time being not any underlying health issues which may have been a problem later.

This disease leaves lifelong damage to organs even in young people who recover. But I guess that's fake news as well.

Y'all look like people terrified of electricity in 1920. It's beyond absurd this viewpoint even needs to be discussed. Like the entire world is faking something this terrible to stroke your orange Jesus' penis. GTFO of here with that noise.

Open it all back up let's go round two baby wooo money printer go brrrrrrrrr.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You sound utterly delusional.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Do you have a psychologist? I would recommend one.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Trump is on a first grade intellect level by his own words n admission. Now he proves his followers are dumb enough to go along with it. While he 'relates' to them

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Our numbers are bigger because the failure in chief did not mount a federal response to this epidemic whatsoever. And no banning flights from China does not #ing count. # the media's opinion. A real leader would have looked at the data and implemented real nationwide safety measures asap.

Instead we got Trump to 'shut down the economy' so that he could pay a few of his cronies with the mystery missing half trillion dollars in 'relief' money.

The greatest scam in the history of the US is taking place right in front of you all and you're cheering it on...it's baffling really.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Our numbers are bigger because the failure in chief did not mount a federal response to this epidemic whatsoever. And no banning flights from China does not #ing count. # the media's opinion. A real leader would have looked at the data and implemented real nationwide safety measures asap.

The data is being manipulated. He was supposed to follow the directions of the CCP/WHO/CDC? LMAO, I don't believe any of the numbers being shown, the fact that you do speaks volumes.
edit on 25-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You sound utterly delusional.

Smarter than you are is ...just well..... just smarter than you.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Do you have a psychologist? I would recommend one.

I would reccomend Water-Wings for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just wondering all you people screaming about all the Covid Deaths? feel about Abortion ? Really very hypocritical if your telling everyone what they need to do with their body, forcing unhealthy masks ( that do not work and there is plenty to prove it PROOF) and talk of MANDATORY vaccinations (no thank you) - destruction of industries, and the elimination of wealth ....when clearly Abortions out pace disease and end more lives EVERY Day.

So does this shift in caring about our fellow humans now weigh against Abortion ?

Abortion Clock - Current USA -World counts

A life is a Life Right ? So why are the defenseless worth less ? Askin for a Fren

edit on 6252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
To me they are both just stats.

Those dying of Covid are defenseless as well. "A" for trying to yank at those heartstrings.

Depending on where you are, masks are 100% effective in avoiding a fine.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
...and some have said we'd never hit 50k deaths.

This is why I think we let up a little too early. Had we gone one more month perhaps, things might be a little different today. Then again, maybe not. Either way, I think the phrase, "It is what it is" applies here.

Source

And the survey says!!! ...Ouch!

While about 0.1 percent of people who got the flu died in the US last year, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the coronavirus' death rate is currently about 4.9 percent, based on the reported totals of cases and deaths. That makes the coronavirus' average death rate 49 times higher than that of the flu.

Although the breakdown reveals that a smaller percentage of infected people from 50-64 years old have died of COVID-19 relative to most other age groups, that bracket represents the highest share of confirmed cases overall (more than 475,000).

Globally, coronavirus cases have topped 9 million and more than 469,000 people have died. So no, this new disease isn't "just another flu."

Makes me wonder just how the next few months will play out. Currently, these are the day rates of NEW cases.

Oh my... The numbers just keep going.

Last mark is at 142k as of yesterday.

That is some epic lying with statistics right there.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join