It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live: Dr Fauci and other health experts testify before House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In what was trying to be a gotcha question, Fauci then explains the reason that it was said not to wear masks at the beginning was because health care workers did not have enough for even themselves at the time and they were the priority on the front line. Twitter- video

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What a farce. The dems were for the most part blathering on about how irresponsible Trump is and how everyone is going to succumb to this virus and they could do so much better with Joe and boy did they try to get the panel to crucify Trump. Wow. Some of them tried to get some of their made up "facts" out of the panel and it didn't work. I don't remember the names right now, I had to stop watching after about a half hour.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Not watching the hearing, but headlines indicate Fauci is being his usual pessimistic self.

White House coronavirus task force member Anthony Fauci says a vaccine that ends the coronavirus pandemic “might take some time,” despite promising developments.
nypost.com...

Would you rather him have been saying we were all going to be vaccinated before Summer even started?

realists are annoying, but they are the only ones worth listening to.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like the protest is dying down . The news is all doom and gloom , 200.000 deaths by fall . Virus is up in 15 states and we are all in trouble . If Biden wins the bad stuff will be Trumps fault , if Trump wins everything bad will be his fault .

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Dying rate of less than one percent like any other year in existence?? Yup. I understand you have lived a long life and have beaten many Corona infections. Why have you decided to become so terrified in 2020???

Could it be a coordinated psychological terrorist attack hitting all internet and cable connected subscribers utilizing all stimuli possible saturating your mind with fear??

I'm going to say yes, that's why you are terrified of what you have already fought off many times in your own life. Wonder why you never got tested before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join