It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been following MIM's "Street Talk" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I mention the days was to be June 12th. So why was it? It was called " a day of awakening".

1. hurt
2. confusion
3. secret

I mentioned that the wind brings in the unknown, we all know that. But I refrained from the street talk that would kill the normal way of life due to high unemployment.
Keep in mind, this is not just an American problem. Many of you don't know this but in Qatar life is falling apart fast and that is the financial hub of the area.

4. a tightly control run on the banks ( withdrawals )
5. schools are about to collapse or change on the hours of teaching ( this is already happening in China and Japan )

The wind of change in America is because of high unemployment. I mention that no modern civilized country can maintain law and order with hight unemployment. ( free money for american , unemployment checks 600 bucks more a week )

6. I mentioned the "spider web " on not being able to get out of it. China now is in dire straits. Unemployment or under employment is being controlled by not letting people travel. ( go to Mixxer.com and make friends with the Chinese there )

7. The country I live in now is in a free fall. ( I mentioned that the govt. will let the people have fun under the sun before a "true " collapse happens for the low wage earner). We and many countries are in that stage now.

The rise in infections will wage ravage among the population as we now are seeing.

8. In case you all don't know it, once you have it and the test shows negative, well, read up on what the chinese are saying now. ( www.chinadaily.com.cn... )

For those of you following me, thanks. Use your wits from now on to survive in a world of uncertainty.

My MIN's June's 12th is this: there is NO uphill climb now out of this virus stuff. We all live in an open door prison. No control , no real leadership that has the balls to tell us like it is.

If you can , find an island to go to. Here in this country we now are barring people from coming into our little islands.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I couldn't find the article you were referencing in the China Daily link.

Also, it seems you an I are thinking along the same lines with this pandemic, so I've been following, thanks Music Is Magic. I don't foresee a very bright future with the COVID around every corner of the world now.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Please fix the link in your post. We need the title of the news article you are referring to. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

8. In case you all don't know it, once you have it and the test shows negative, well, read up on what the chinese are saying now.

That was a long list of data so I naturally skimmed it over to find what you were talking about and still couldn't find it. I assume that info was that once you get it it ain't going away and will continue to spread with or without reoccurring symptoms.

PS: Gave you a star and flag in gratitude, thanks again.
edit on 23-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I live in the united states . I work from home. My job has been busier recently than it has ever been before.

That sounds good except most of my calls are because the manufacturers have not created any new products so the cust orders are not being delivered.

The venders I work with are all the big guys samsung, lg, maytag etc.
it sounds like their factories are going out of business.

i really hope that isn't the case.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was but I lost the address!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I’m still able to register for US university classes, in person classes as well (started recently). Additionally, I have a teacher in the family that is set to, tentatively, start in August.

I couldn’t find much of anything on if Japanese schools were cutting hours, but given your prior post stating Poland borders were now closed to everyone, and the Politico article I linked (updated that day) stating otherwise.. I’m hesitant to believe you. A quick skim of news for Qatar seems to prove you wrong as I highly doubt they’d be opening up museums and such if life was ‘falling apart fast.’

I think I’m now off the ‘Street Talk’ ship.

Other than that, I still find your posts interesting.
edit on 23-6-2020 by haaat because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is incredible.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I mention the days was to be June 12th. So why was it? It was called " a day of awakening".

If you can , find an island to go to. Here in this country we now are barring people from coming into our little islands.

What hemisphere are you in? Not asking for specifics but I'm curious based on a couple of articles at the link you posted.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Musicismagic lives in Japan.

new topics

top topics

join