It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Covid-19 Wave of Cases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

I have to wonder if Valley Fever has played a role in the spike in AZ cases. Seems like any fungal infection that impacts the lungs and causes long term issues itself would weaken peoples' resistance to other respiratory infections down the road.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to accept that, as social distancing requirements are relaxed, the infection rate will increase?

It seems like a pretty obvious thing. More people in contact with more people.

edit on 6/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

Everybody is talkining about clean this and clean that. I'll bet that you have a fair number of air conditioners there that have not, and never will be taken apart and cleaned. They are not even designed to be taken apart and cleaned easily. So there's the "dirty little secret"
That you and the world should be aware of.
I take mine apart every year and clean them.
So there's my challange to the rest of the world.
(especially gung ho China)
CLEAN YOUR AC!

I am a little puzzled by this. I just had a brand NEW a/c installed in my apartment 3 weeks ago. It has one of those plastic filters that I clean 2-3 times a week with Lysol. My old a/c burned out from freon.

The office I work in had a brand new a/c installed 2 weeks ago. Same thing. Plastic filter which is removed and washed with Lysol weekly. But there's only 3 people allowed to enter the office.

So what do my new a/c' s have to do with Covid-19? Nothing. Clean air. New a/c' s. Removable plastic filters washed with Lysol.

The problem with 85009 is all the recycling facilities. At least 20 recycling facilities in the zip code. Dumpster Divers dig thru everyone else's trash in 85009 to take what they dig out of the trash to the recycling places to make a quick buck. Some wear gloves. Some don't. But after they dig thru dumpsters they touch doorknobs at Circle K's, gas stations, fast food places. And everyone who touches those doors after them catches whatever they had on their hands.

I am pretty certain that I already had Covid-19 in March, 3 months ago. No tests were available at that time. I couldn't breathe for 2 weeks. I had to take 5-8 magnesium tablets a day, just to be able to breathe. Plus, double dose of B-vitamins, triple dose of Vitamin C and double dose of gingko Biloba and Ginseng per day.

During those 2 weeks, I had the chills everyday. My muscles ached all over and I lost my sense of smell and taste. I was sleeping 10-12 hours per day, tired.

So I pretty much figure that I fought off Covid 19 in March and 1st week of April. Same with everyone else in my apartment complex who had the weird cough. I'm pretty certain my body has the antibodies against Covid 19.

But even if everyone in the apartment complex scouts everything clean with Lysol, bleach, rubbing alcohol, and other cleaning goods IF they can find them, that doesn't stop the spread of covid 19 In 85009 from Dumpster Divers digging in trash going to the 20 or more recycling plants and every surface they touch.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Reality sucks and coming here reading how every one blows it off is frustrating .
I will say this social media should be avoided during out brakes and elections .
And avoided if you have any religion what so ever .

We can all get drawn into the cesspool of garbage recycling and every thing we touch becomes contaminated .
I got to stick with the UFO and well Big foot is going and old nessy finly died Bummer .
glad you got better dread getting it But I may be amum i may be one of the lucky one i have reason to think so
edit on 24-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

And the fact that Hispanic and Navajo Indians have been decimated by COVID-19 is just terrible. Most of our country just wasn’t prepared for what came. And I cannot imagine what it would feel like wearing a mask in 110 degree heat. Yuckl.

And now it looks like the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation has 1,537 Covid 19 cases out of a population of 13,000 people. In Arizona, Native American tribes are usually considered to be their own sovereign nations within the state of Arizona. So Native American statistics on their own lands aren't always included in Arizona statistics.

White Mountain Apache Tribe Coronavirus Cases

Then on top of that, other states are banning or requiring 2 week quarantine of anyone from Arizona coming to their state. Including Governor Cuomo of New York. Cuomo insists that New York has gotten rid of Covid-19. And I GUARANTEE Cuomo will choke on his words as New York reopens.

NY, NJ Place Restrictions on Arizona

Cuomo has some unprecedented arrogance if he thinks he's cleaned up NYC from Covid-19. All he's done is cage the citizens of NYC in their homes. Yet despite the extreme restrictions of NYC citizens to their homes, cases continued to rise by the thousands. And the death rates of New York are far higher than any other state. So either NYC has a more deadly strain on the loose compared to the rest of the country, or NYC hospitals handled the cases wrong.

Arizona death rates were 1 new death on Monday and 79 new deaths on Tuesday. And I figure the 79 the next day means someone was slacking counting cases on Monday. Whereas New York deaths are still in the hundreds or thousands.

I kind of figure that there is a strain of Covid 19 in NYC more deadly than other strains. Arizona probably has a lesser strain. Hopefully those catching Arizona's strain of Covid-19 will obtain immunity to NYC's more deadly strain.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join