It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson did nothing, accuser told school official (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The young boy accusing Michael Jackson of Molestation, has testified on the stand that he told his Admininstrator at his school quote, "I told him Michael never did anything to me." The young boy and his family have also stated in a rebutall video shown in court today, that Michael Jackson never did anything to him, or to them, that was wrong, or, inappropriate. The case so far,seems to be leaning in favor of Michael Jackson as his Attorney,Tom Mesereau presses the witnesses with inconsisticies with each story they have told on the witness stand, over Michael Jackson's actions with the young accuser.

www.cnn.com
SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- The teenager accusing Michael Jackson of molestation admitted on the stand Monday that he told an administrator at his school that nothing sexual happened between him and the pop star.

"I told him Michael never did anything to me," the boy said, referring to Jeff Alpert, who at the time was the dean overseeing disciplinary issues at John Burroughs Middle School in Los Angeles. He did not explain why he denied the child molestation allegations to Alpert.

On Monday, Mesereau also took the boy point by point through the rebuttal video, in which he, his mother and his siblings lauded Jackson and denied anything untoward had happened at Neverland. After each statement, the defense attorney asked whether he or members of his family were lying.
The boy admitted that they had lied repeatedly during the rebuttal video, although he said, "Probably some things were true."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have no idea what to think but, it seems like this young boy may have been lead to say these things by his mother for money.I have been watching the trial on television which is played out by actors, and Mr. Mesereau , Michael's attorney has caught every witness so far in a lie.It was three weeks after they left the Neverland Ranch that he says the molestation started. That alone sounds like something is not right with his story.
If this turns out to be all a set-up by the mother of this boy, she should go to jail.

Related News Links:

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

join