It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Chief Praises Police Performance after 103 Shootings on Fathers Day Weekend.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

On the local front, my wife and I are making strides in that direction as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

On the local front, my wife and I are making strides in that direction as well.

Great strides for non-chinalization.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
All part of the plan to turn the US into a third world #hole...C..I..A..drugs and gun running...welcome to America 2020..a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
All part of the plan to turn the US into a third world #hole...C..I..A..drugs and gun running...welcome to America 2020..a reply to: carewemust

Your America is a downward spiral. People take over and make it what you want. What's stopping you? Killer cops?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Your America is a downward spiral. People take over and make it what you want. What's stopping you? Killer cops?

The fact that American Conservatives are traditionally peaceful law-abiding citizens that want to live in a polite society and the left capitalizes on that.

I wouldn't worry too much about that though if I were you... Canada is going to be a third world country in about 10 years because of your politics.

Stay safe up there though...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'll leave the fight to those who perhaps may want a future, as im 61yrs old...if the fight comes to me its game..I lived s good life..going out in a gunfight just iceing on my cake.. .a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
than the occasional White Police Officer killing a Black Offender.

-CareWeMust

So unlawful death by LEO is OK as long as it does not happen to often, whether white or black NO ONE should be dying at the hands of LEOs, their job is to arrest and let jurys and judge decide sentencing, you have 2620 on death row who have been judged correctly (regardless of ethnicity) and arond 1000 a year killed unlawfully (regardless of ethnicity)

LEOs should not be murdering suspects, they do not have the right
edit on 23-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Then by your estimation, this last weekend in Chicago was a success, nobody was killed by the police....
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Lets not pretend that Chicago PD doesnt have one of the most corrupt forces in the country

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You Americans certainly have serious problems that nobody is addressing. Shame on your leaders in every corner...where they hide.

Only in marxist hell holes called progressive urban utopia's.

Where they point the finger at someone else, and make laws that abridge the rights/immunities of the individual that does nothing to stop bad people from doing bad things.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It's probably impossible to tell if you only watch the news media. But 90% of the USA land mass is peaceful and normal. Probably the same 90% land mass that votes Red every election year. All the recent turmoil and shootings and rioting/looting happens in these little blue areas:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Black people killing each other in the city is different; it's like tribal warfare between neighborhoods, gangs, and people who do each other dirty. Vigilantism for better or worse.

vig·i·lan·tism
/ˌvijəˈlan(t)(ē)ˌizəm/
noun
law enforcement undertaken without legal authority by a self-appointed group of people.
"the message here is not to encourage vigilantism"

It looks and is indeed hypocritical, it's unfortunate, but it is what it is and has always been that way. Does anyone have any good ideas that don't involve police that would help curb or stop it since black lives matter so much? Exactly. I say that because even when the police have full reign without a black man recently dying at the hands of white police officers, it still never changes. They're willing to risk incarceration for perceived honor.

I guess there's two types of black lives, the ones not involved in black on black disputes and ones that are. This post is merely pointing out an ugly aspect of black society that isn't new. It's so common that it doesn't get covered much in the media. If the liberal media were to focus on it, would good would that do? It's more of the same, everyone already knows that's the way it is and will basically be.

It's not productive for their agenda and what their viewers are excited about, same for Fox. I could make a post about Fox hypocrisy everyday; why they aren't covering anything that makes their interests look bad, things that may be true but aren't what their readers come to the page for.

It's a bi-polar America and people pay good money through advertisement banners and links to only get fed what they want to eat. If you're really down for your cause, you should click some links and banners everyday to generate more income. A click is 8 cents and a view is a penny.

Missed the part where 4 teenagers and THREE year old boy were killed? Ya sounds like vigilantism....

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

There are a few large cities that are insane. There are a ton of metro areas and smaller cities that are not quite as insane, but still have a few screws loose. Then there are the folks in the country, who all seem to get along for the most part. Granted, it can be hard being gay out in the country...but even that has changed drastically in most rural areas.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Black people killing each other in the city is different; it's like tribal warfare between neighborhoods, gangs, and people who do each other dirty. Vigilantism for better or worse.

vig·i·lan·tism
/ˌvijəˈlan(t)(ē)ˌizəm/
noun
law enforcement undertaken without legal authority by a self-appointed group of people.
"the message here is not to encourage vigilantism"

It looks and is indeed hypocritical, it's unfortunate, but it is what it is and has always been that way. Does anyone have any good ideas that don't involve police that would help curb or stop it since black lives matter so much? Exactly. I say that because even when the police have full reign without a black man recently dying at the hands of white police officers, it still never changes. They're willing to risk incarceration for perceived honor.

I guess there's two types of black lives, the ones not involved in black on black disputes and ones that are. This post is merely pointing out an ugly aspect of black society that isn't new. It's so common that it doesn't get covered much in the media. If the liberal media were to focus on it, would good would that do? It's more of the same, everyone already knows that's the way it is and will basically be.

It's not productive for their agenda and what their viewers are excited about, same for Fox. I could make a post about Fox hypocrisy everyday; why they aren't covering anything that makes their interests look bad, things that may be true but aren't what their readers come to the page for.

It's a bi-polar America and people pay good money through advertisement banners and links to only get fed what they want to eat. If you're really down for your cause, you should click some links and banners everyday to generate more income. A click is 8 cents and a view is a penny.

Missed the part where 4 teenagers and THREE year old boy were killed? Ya sounds like vigilantism....

Collateral damage. Almost always the unintended target. In the case of the three year old, it appears they were gunning for the father and didn't realize the kid was in the car (or maybe didn't care).

Usually when you see a young kid getting shot they were with a parent who is a gangbanger

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

I hear Michigan governor Whitmer is planning on cutting "essential services" and drastically increasing taxes/fees, if the Federal Government doesn't send the state several billion "bailout" dollars.

Your President does not give a rat's ass.

Our Federal government is in debt over twenty eight trillion bucks right now, if they had actually put money aside for this kind of thing over the last twenty years instead of increasing debt they could give money. But they just kept on spending, and much of that spending was caused by the Democrats.

It does not matter who charges the taxes to cover this mess, it has to be paid by taxpayers in the future. Democrats always like to raise taxes....but spend the money and more. The Republicans want to lower taxes but do not pay off the debt either, they increase the national debt. Everything is screwed up, it has been for years, it was caused by creating a highly consumer based society, if we would have done things right, spread out some factories around the country we would not be in this mess as bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'll second this.

I'm in the process of decentralizing my online presence to include how I interact economically online. 90% of my commerce is conducted on the internet.

Very little of what I do requires the US of the US dollar.

I'm done with China because...well if you read the news you know. Anyway, it's only Canadian if I can get it, if not, I will try to make it myself.

Canada's labelling laws are #ed.

www.competitionbureau.gc.ca...-product

3.2.1 "Product of Canada" claims

The Bureau generally will not challenge a representation that states that a good is a "Product of Canada" under the false or misleading representations provisions of the Acts if these two conditions are met:

the last substantial transformation of the good occurred in Canada; and

all or virtually all (at least 98%) of the total direct costs of producing or manufacturing the good have been incurred in Canada.

This means, as long as it was paid for by canadian money and the very last step was done in Canada, it's a product of Canada.

Made in Canada" claims

The Bureau will generally not challenge a representation that a good is "Made in Canada" under the false or misleading representations provisions of the Acts if these three conditions are met:

the last substantial transformation of the good occurred in Canada;

at least 51% of the total direct costs of producing or manufacturing the good have been incurred in Canada; and

the "Made in Canada" representation is accompanied by an appropriate qualifying statement, such as "Made in Canada with imported parts" or "Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts". This could also include more specific information such as "Made in Canada with 60% Canadian content and 40% imported content".

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Then by your estimation, this last weekend in Chicago was a success, nobody was killed by the police....
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

But 72 more (mostly Black) men/women/children have been shot SINCE Father's day weekend ended. That's just in the past 2 days!

heyjackass.com...

Chicago Police seem to steering clear of controversy and potential claims of brutality.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Shhhh, don't talk about Chicago fight club!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 (Updated - 112 shot on Fathers Day Weekend. Source: heyjackass.com... )

Of the 112 people shot, the vast majority were -as usual- Black and Hispanic.

But a CARDINAL SIN was committed, because a young middle-class WHITE man was also murdered. The Chicago police and Chicago news outlets are going overboard in asking for the public's assistance in finding the person who shot and killed 20 year old Gary Tinder.

Source 1 - Help us find Gary's killer!: abc7chicago.com...

Source 2: Memorial for Gary Tinder: gunmemorial.org...

Instead of rioting over the rare occurrence of a White Officer killing a Black person, The Black Community and their "leaders" should be outraged that the media, police, and city officials give so much weight to a White person being killed on a weekend when most of the 112 shot were minorities!

Black citizen's priorities are totally ass-backwards, just like the leadership, in these urban areas of America.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join